YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New CBC.... Numbers still on the rise !!!

fryzway

Banned
So I went and got a CBC 4wks after the last one I posted on here. The last numbers were; Rbc was 6.24, My labs cut off is 6.0. My Hgb was 16.18, My lab cut off is 16.1. My Hct was 47. That was 2-20-12 on 200mg/wk Test Cyp. New labs, drawn at same lab were; Rbc 6.28, Hct 49, Hgb 17.2. My Rbc really didn't budge but my Hct is up 2 points and my Hct is up a full point in just 4 wks on the same dose of Test Cyp. I have a call in to my Hematologist to see if he sans to do a phlabotamy. Meanwhile I am starting to lower My Test dose by 20mg/wk until I get down around 140-160mg/wk. Should I come off for a little while ? I have Nolvadex I can run at 20mg/day for 30 days. I have been feeling sluggish and tired and winded easily. Would the same likely happen to my blood counts if I drop the Test to 100mg/wk an added the Masteron in @ 100mg/wk ? Reason being the Test @ 100mg/wk keeps my blood counts good but doesn't hardly bring my T levels up

Although you might be dead before you ever get to read this post because of that bloodwork....Ill write it anyway.

(I am kidding)

You are fine. Absolutely fine. Your RBC is a little high but you need to relax...you dont need a phlebotomy.

Go thru this and check your stuff out...you are fine. Remember one thing...in range means just that IN RANGE....and IN RANGE can fluctuate

Hematocrit - LabTestHelp | Understanding Medical Lab Tests

Originally Posted by SWALE
I have never seen hard and fast incidences from a study, but know that the (unncecessarily high) acceleration from bi-weekly dosing is more likely to raise H&H (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit) to dangerous levels.

The ceiling for me is a Hemoglobin of 18.0 and a Hematocrit of 55.0. Then they are on their way down to the Red Cross to donate a wonderfully healthy (as my patients are all going to the gym, eating right, and taking their supplements--well, they TELL me they are at least!) pint of the good stuff.

For those who would be deferred due to a prexisting condition or, perhaps, use of finasteride (another reason I am not fond of it) then a therapeutic phlebotomy can be arranged at the local hospital.

I must admit the TheKing's strategy WOULD work. I also notice that he has a particular talent for figuring out how to get around the rules (LOL). However, as a physician, and Board Member at my local Red Cross, I must say that doing as he advises is an unethical--and potentially dangerous--waste of scant Red Cross resources.

There is no given time duration for witholding TRT from a polycythemic patient. Every case is different.

I am happy to note that usually when the H&H is too high, it is becasue the patient forgot to drink water while they were fasting for their labwork. That is why I always grab a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel along with their CBC (Complete Blood Count). If the BUN/creatinine ratio is greater than 20.0, I know that they are dehydrated. This concentrates the blood, and falsely elevates the H&H.

Thanks for taking the time to post all that Doggcrap. I am still going to slowly lower the Test by 20mg/wk until I get to 140mg/wk and see how I. Am feeling. I was feeling great at 200mg/wk for the first 3wks or so then I slowly started to feel tired and get bloated but my strength kept going up so I kept the dose there. The strength has leveled off and it's time to start heading back down. I really think the Test/Mast combo at a combined 200mg/wk would make me feel great. I know my Test levels are going to be shit at 140mg/wk, so hopefully the Dht will help raise my sense of well being, energy and help my bloat and keep my Libido strong. Will the Mast effect my Hct-Hgb like the Test ? Would I be defeating the purpose of bringing the Test down ?

Come on guys.

What do u mean come on guys? Your asking a very specific technical question...a lot of studies have been on testosterone....not so much masteron. Google and pubmed are ur friends.

Done my research but I would like to hear people experience with the 2 compounds together. I have not been able to find out if the Mast will affect my blood counts as much as the Test bc I know the Test causes the body to produce EPO.

DC is right that i would not seriously worry until you get to 18 but the bottom line is that 200mg of test weekly is still above what is considered TRT and will cause your crit to go up. Some people are sensitive to it and some not so much. Also there is no reason to drop your test 20mg weekly. What is the point of that? Just go to 125mg weekly and be done with it.

Without going through all your posts, didn't you mention you have sleep apnea?

And from all of my research pretty much all AAS will raise hemoglobin/hematocrcit,as Alpha said, some to a greater extent.

Thanks Alpha. Ya I got sleep Apnea. I use my CPAP religiously and I am trying to get my weight down. I thought by lowering my Test slowly I would knows if I was getting to low. I jut hate the fact that I can't run my Test dose even high enough to make me feel good. That's why I'm so interested in Masteron and Tren @ low doses. I read that Tren puts ppl into Hypoglycemic state and I have a problem with this now but would say 75-100mg/wk likely cause that prob ? I just want to feel energetic and ALIVE again. Unfortunately the Trt isn't doing that for me and I don't understand why ! I'm still undecided as to what doses I could incorporate Test,Tren,Mast. Maybe, 100mgTest, 100mgMast, 50Mg Tren injected M,W,F.

So I went and got a CBC 4wks after the last one I posted on here. The last numbers were; Rbc was 6.24, My labs cut off is 6.0. My Hgb was 16.18, My lab cut off is 16.1. My Hct was 47. That was 2-20-12 on 200mg/wk Test Cyp. New labs, drawn at same lab were; Rbc 6.28, Hct 49, Hgb 17.2. My Rbc really didn't budge but my Hct is up 2 points and my Hct is up a full point in just 4 wks on the same dose of Test Cyp. I have a call in to my Hematologist to see if he sans to do a phlabotamy. Meanwhile I am starting to lower My Test dose by 20mg/wk until I get down around 140-160mg/wk. Should I come off for a little while ? I have Nolvadex I can run at 20mg/day for 30 days. I have been feeling sluggish and tired and winded easily. Would the same likely happen to my blood counts if I drop the Test to 100mg/wk an added the Masteron in @ 100mg/wk ? Reason being the Test @ 100mg/wk keeps my blood counts good but doesn't hardly bring my T levels up

Just drop that dose down to 100 mg/wk and keep it there for about 2 months and then do another cbc. I guess this is a self administered trt? Doing a phlebotomy would be good too, but your numbers arent terrible at this point really but the trend is what has me concerned. IT will contiue to go up like that until it reaches some point and the only question is what is that point? DOing a phlebotomy you have to pay for and they just throw out the blood. If you can give blood I would do that since its free and will help someone.

It's doc administered Trt. I don't want to drop down to 100mg/wk of only Test bc I'll feel awful. I have a hematologist and I contacted him about my new labs but never heard anything back. I'll get back at him in the morning and tell him I feel good on the higher dose and see if he'll jut set up phlebotamies for me on a regular basis. What do u guys do ? Every 6wks or 3 months or what ?

I finally made up my kind and put an order in for Tren Ace 100, Mast Prop200 to add to my Trt @ 75mg/wk of Tren and 100mg/wk Mast broke up into 3 shots on M,W,F and Test Susp 100(in oil) and 100 10mg Tabs of Turinabol to blast with later this yr. what do y'all think of the protocol ? I am very open to suggestions and critiqes that may be better.

I finally made up my kind and put an order in for Tren Ace 100, Mast Prop200 to add to my Trt @ 75mg/wk of Tren and 100mg/wk Mast broke up into 3 shots on M,W,F and Test Susp 100(in oil) and 100 10mg Tabs of Turinabol to blast with later this yr. what do y'all think of the protocol ? I am very open to suggestions and critiqes that may be better.

Well, if youre concerned about your hematocrit/hemoglobin, going on tren is one of the worst things for you to do. Tren really jacks it up although your dose is really low. On all of those drugs your numbers are going to rise. Your numbers arent dangerous now however.

It's doc administered Trt. I don't want to drop down to 100mg/wk of only Test bc I'll feel awful. I have a hematologist and I contacted him about my new labs but never heard anything back. I'll get back at him in the morning and tell him I feel good on the higher dose and see if he'll jut set up phlebotamies for me on a regular basis. What do u guys do ? Every 6wks or 3 months or what ?

I get a phelbotomy once a month, every 30 days. Its all going to depend on your body and how it reacts to these drugs. If your doc sees really high hematocrit on a CBC he is going to drop your dose.

Well, if youre concerned about your hematocrit/hemoglobin, going on tren is one of the worst things for you to do. Tren really jacks it up although your dose is really low. On all of those drugs your numbers are going to rise. Your numbers arent dangerous now however.

Thanks again Maldorf for ticking on this for me bro. I know on the blast it's going to rise. I was just concerned on the 100wk of Test 100wk of Mast and 75wk of Tren. I could always do 100t/100Mast for 10wks then go 100T/100Tren for 10wks and keep going back and forth, that will keep my cruisIng dose to 200mg/wk total and allow me to get the benefits of Tren and Mast all yr. opinions ?

Thanks again Maldorf for ticking on this for me bro. I know on the blast it's going to rise. I was just concerned on the 100wk of Test 100wk of Mast and 75wk of Tren. I could always do 100t/100Mast for 10wks then go 100T/100Tren for 10wks and keep going back and forth, that will keep my cruisIng dose to 200mg/wk total and allow me to get the benefits of Tren and Mast all yr. opinions ?

Yeah, I think that is a better option. I think most steroids raise the hematocrit, but high androgen ones seem to be worse. I dont think the masteron has near the impact that tren does but taking them at seperate times and keep your total gear intake down at any one time should help you. Again, I wouldnt get too worried unless your hematocrit gets up to about 53/54 and then its really time to become conerned. 53/54 still isnt terrbly dangerous at all but it does mean that your numbers will probably continue to climb. WIthout doing any phelobotomies and not doing a regular CBC to keep an eye on it , it could be easy for your hematocrit to get up to 60 within 3 months of now if you do too much.

I always have my labs every quarter. I believe keeping the gear low and the high androgens seperate is the better route also. I am on my diet now and struggling alread to keep an intensity in the gym and I'm wore out almost constantly on just the Test. I've had a couple people already tell me I'm looking better even my wife told me this morning, so I believe If I stay with It and add in the Mast/Tren and lower the Test Cyp even further, I should lean out nicely and feel better with the higher Androgen and lighter body weight .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws