over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New coach Cornelius Parkin

Where did he say that ? I asked him about estrogen on Instagram has he a offseason limit and he told me 50 is his upper limit for most which I wud t consider that high
I Think fouad podcast if i remember correct

Back/bis
Lat pulldown 5 sets-6-8 reps to failure ,stretch between sets
Barbell row 5 sets-6-8 reps 1 rep short to failure..3min rest, weight increase from 150kg to 160kg
Chest supported t-bar row 5 sets-6-8 reps 1 rep short to failure...3min rest, weight increase from 6 to 7 plates
Seated dubbells biceps curls 6 sets 6-8 reps ,first 4 sets 1-2 reps short to failure ,last 2 sets to failure... weight increase from 20kg to 22kg

Looks good! Will you have any bloods done while running those?
If u guys want yes ofc i can do it...but i have used hgh for a long time so i know if hgh is good or crap

Can you do before/after (like +1 hour after injection) on IGFLR3?

Should drop blood sugar levels nicely...

The last two batches of lr3 I got were complete crap.
I can tell u today i did feel hypo post workout about 20min after i take it...i can show u this batch

Well reason is im interested in trying these my self. Most Igf I have come across has been shit
100% agree...only one lr3 was good for me,it was from biopeptide

100% agree...only one lr3 was good for me,it was from biopeptide

Biopeptide is good because so many are complete crap (plus it's really cheap). Lot's of useless LR3 out there. Biopeptide is standard stuff though because there are better. Good LR3 will transform you and fast especially when first using it. Your one looks very nice so I may have to try it. I just tried one from UKpeptides and felt nothing which is a shame.

Biopeptide is good because so many are complete crap (plus it's really cheap). Lot's of useless LR3 out there. Biopeptide is standard stuff though because there are better. Good LR3 will transform you and fast especially when first using it. Your one looks very nice so I may have to try it. I just tried one from UKpeptides and felt nothing which is a shame.
Yes agree...before PQR i have tried Satan pharma LR3..it was complete bunk,did not feel anything.
I will keep u posted how it goes with this one,dosing will be 100mcg post workout

Legs
Free weight squats- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set was double rest pause set,i would rest 15 sec then do 3 reps minimum until failure....rest between sets 2min
Stiff leg deadlift-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set was double dropset all to failure...2 min rest
Leg extension-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset all to failure...2min rest
Adductor machine- - 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure..2min rest
Calf raises-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps to failure,rest 2 mins and stretch

Back/bis
Barbell rows -- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double rest pause 15 sec rest and do minimum 3 reps to failure...2 min rest
Pull down underhand grip-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps to failure ...last set double dropset...2 min rest
Bent over DB raise-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset...2 min rest
I pick one back exercise that i did not doo for a long time and progress on that one each week-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double rest pause...2 min rest
Standing DB bicep curl-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double rest pause..2 min rest
Barbell preacher curls-- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset to failure

What’s the frequency of training with that much volume?

Con likes hammering volume then tapering to intensity. I remember my fist 4 weeks of training were literally EOD workouts, 10x10 dips then shoulders, next workout was 10x10 deadlifts+ pull downs, then 10x10 squats + leg curls. I was wrecked the first 2 weeks

What’s the frequency of training with that much volume?

Con likes hammering volume then tapering to intensity. I remember my fist 4 weeks of training were literally EOD workouts, 10x10 dips then shoulders, next workout was 10x10 deadlifts+ pull downs, then 10x10 squats + leg curls. I was wrecked the first 2 weeks
Well Con told me to take rest day when I need it,so i usually take it once per week like every 6 days....he also told me my form when i am doing exercises is perfect,he admits it's very rare from him to say...so far more then happy with my coach!!

Some photos from the gym

Attachments

• IMG_20210811_153040_952.jpg
    IMG_20210811_153040_952.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Polish_20210815_160754803.jpg
    Polish_20210815_160754803.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 151
Chest/delts/tris
Incline barbell press-4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset...2min rest
DB flys-4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double rest pause...2min rest
DB side laterals-4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset..2min rest
Arnold press-4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset- 2min rest
EZ bar skullcrushers-4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double rest pause...2min rest
Triceps pushdown- 4 sets ,8-10 reps 1 short to failure last set double dropset-2min rest

How often do you take rest days? 4on 1off?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws