over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New coach Cornelius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I mean I’m not going to disagree with OP but I think he’s mistaken if he thinks his coach is posting as b_Cornelius. A simple search of his posts will reveal transgender tendencies, ball licking comments, weird confused hyper academic ramblings on IGF etc.

Look at the actual guys IG and it’s his physique, his cars, his daughter, and his client. Doubt he’s on ProM talking about licking nuts to get higher test levels...
I'm just here pretending to be some average guy like you. I know that you are confused. Thank you.

I'm just here pretending to be some average guy like you. I know that you are confused. Thank you.
Yeah you do you! It’s all good. I just knew you weren’t him so I wanted to keep things straight.

Let’s not distract from MFs log now though.

Definitely not b_cornelius whoever that is. I definitely never pretend to be a female lol. No “outing” with me. I have always been upfront no hidden accounts

What’s up guys great to “see” some of you again. What’s happening Juggy :)!

I freaking loved forums as many of you will remember. I didn’t post much on this one but I would read. Datbtrue I was an approved trainer and I modded some of the UK boards. These days it’s all about social media as much as I dislike the pace compared to forums! Yep definitely measure out all my time or else there’s no time left for anything.

Great to see its still going though! ProM was always the big daddy of forums in more ways than one!

Haha my man! I figured with your Instagram you forgot what a forum was!!

Kidding….that’s the new trend

Edit: oh shit….lets get back
To the log. OP I’m following for sure!

Haha my man! I figured with your Instagram you forgot what a forum was!!

Kidding….that’s the new trend

Edit: oh shit….lets get back
To the log. OP I’m following for sure!
This will be damn good log juggy!! Expect to see some fun stuff and crazy progess...and Let's hope @Cornelius anxiety goes down a bit with time lol 😅

I'm not sure I'm understanding you @pesty4077 xxxxxx who is the online trainer the thread is about, and @Cornelius is his username here. I got confused and for a while thought @b_cornelius was not.

I am not confused at all. One goes on IG to talk smack about Promuscle and gets free advertising here. He thinks everyone is having heart attacks here. 🙄 We have 156,000 members, the percentage of people having heart attacks don't even add to a percentage of 1%. Then the troll after he is getting FREE advertising here, says he won't be going back to Promuscle. Yet here he is. 🙄 I don't want to strain his brain and give him a mental breakdown. So, I will help him from coming back. People need to get more educated who they think is Promuscle or their friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-192655.png
    Screenshot_20210723-192655.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Just to point out the whole story here, so you guys can grasp about certain people. This guy Cornelius comes on here, after not being on this board for close to a year and in two days, post 12 times and half are promoting himself for free. He only posts four times about one year ago. Before that, he wasn't on here since 2016. Not to mention his buddy who promotes him by actually giving out his name on IG and where to contact him for personal training.

People pay fees to advertise here, not fair to those who pay and not to mention taking out of Big A's pocket. Here is the kicker, supposivly he is knowledgeable and I really don't know how much, but doesn't help out here by contributing at all. You see what article in the close five years helping anyone? Then he self promotes himself and his TRT clinic recently in two days

After all that, and that didn't irritate me as this guy using this board to his advantage, as much as he takes swipe at Promuscle on his Instagram account. Supposivly he wasn't coming back to this board. 🙄 He can go back to IG, we have much superior minds here who actually contribute. Promuscle does not need guys like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner