New coach Cornelius

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclefreak47

Sponsor Rep
Registered
Sponsors
Hey guys!
I have just hired a new coach Cornelius, after doing some research i really like how he put so much aspect on training. Cares a lot about clients health and Great knowledge about AAS with a lot of experience using it himself.

Here i will Document some progress,
Current diet
Cycle
Training

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that is @b_cornelius and he posts on here regularly. Will be cool to hear his insight.

Really? I follow him on IG but don'tknow anything about his methods.i think he has good skin texture, the muscle looks "solid" an nicely wrapped so to speak Lol.

Really? I follow him on IG but don'tknow anything about his methods.i think he has good skin texture, the muscle looks "solid" an nicely wrapped so to speak Lol.
Well I'm just assuming by his writing style, and because of Cornelius in the username ha ha... Hopefully I didn't "out him" :unsure:

I worked with con many years ago, met on dat b true.

Believes in HARD training. You’ll love it. He also changes your training every 6-8 weeks. Just stick to his plan. You might see deadlift for 1st set to 15 reps, then continue on with 2 minute rest until you hit 100 reps. You might feel like you will die, but you won’t

User name Cornelius based on the lat spread avatar. Unless that's an old account and he made a new one.

He’s not b_cornelius. That guy (or sometimes claims to be a girl depending on what level of manic state (s)he is in) is nothing remotely close to Cornelius.

There used to be a guy named Cornelius in here who had a SICK lat spread. Guessing that’s him and he’s not active here for years.

I honestly doubt he is still on here since he often preaches about spending your time online wisely as a coach, he even plans hè social media usage in his agenda lol. But that’s mainly for his work as a coach.

Following. Any log you do will be interesting probably.
Thank you bro,in a week we start ,i will get diet plan and we from then start to adjust everything.... Cornelius also wants me ti Document whole training

I worked with con many years ago, met on dat b true.

Believes in HARD training. You’ll love it. He also changes your training every 6-8 weeks. Just stick to his plan. You might see deadlift for 1st set to 15 reps, then continue on with 2 minute rest until you hit 100 reps. You might feel like you will die, but you won’t
Great to hear that juggy!!

That's why i Pick Cornelius,super smart guy who really push training to the max.

I honestly doubt he is still on here since he often preaches about spending your time online wisely as a coach, he even plans hè social media usage in his agenda lol. But that’s mainly for his work as a coach.
Yeah. I mean I’m not going to disagree with OP but I think he’s mistaken if he thinks his coach is posting as b_Cornelius. A simple search of his posts will reveal transgender tendencies, ball licking comments, weird confused hyper academic ramblings on IGF etc.

Look at the actual guys IG and it’s his physique, his cars, his daughter, and his client. Doubt he’s on ProM talking about licking nuts to get higher test levels...

Definitely not b_cornelius whoever that is. I definitely never pretend to be a female lol. No “outing” with me. I have always been upfront no hidden accounts

What’s up guys great to “see” some of you again. What’s happening Juggy :)!

I freaking loved forums as many of you will remember. I didn’t post much on this one but I would read. Datbtrue I was an approved trainer and I modded some of the UK boards. These days it’s all about social media as much as I dislike the pace compared to forums! Yep definitely measure out all my time or else there’s no time left for anything.

Great to see its still going though! ProM was always the big daddy of forums in more ways than one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear