over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Compton pics

Just stating what two guys from his hometown told me. Maybe they got an agenda for some reason. They also mentioned what many here have said - guy looks like he has aged 10 years in the last 3.

I'd love to look like him. One question though...I've seen posts of his on MD saying that he wants to stay tighter this offseason compared to last, similar to Brad Rowe's condition. He's obviously not fat but he's holding a ton of water. Anyone know why the change of plan?

Justin is one of my new fav bodybuilders since a year ago, I do agree he doesn't look healthy, would I trade my position im in to stand in his position? In a heartbeat, I only dream of being flown around the world shown as a circus freak for people all over the world. I'm rooting for justin, I hope he stays healthy an continues working hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes taking the bulking to the next level to compete for the top spot, i worry about him burning out also but holding a ton of water? Yes. It will be a sight to see when he stops the bulk and gets into top condition (hopefully). I look forward to Compton and Ramy playing the mass monster roles it will be interesting and if they keep up the good work im sure one of them will eventually dethrone Phil. JMO

lots of insecure hypocrites in here. the man has accomplished a lot and he has the balls to push the envelope, let him do his thing without the negative remarks.

each and everyone one of has looked like a pile of dog shit, but none of us this huge. give the man props. he's earned it.

you all see the criticism this guy is taking. just imagine the people in our gym and people we with cross paths with on a daily basis ...guess what there thinking or saying about us regular muscleheads joe's?? Yeah same shit. He's unhealthy, he looks gross, he too vieny, etc. Fuck em.

I think he looks great. He's a very intelligent guy and I don't doubt that he knows exactly what he's doing to his body. He doesn't look unwell, but certainly holding a lot of water.

Ug2FtKW.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

hqdefault.jpg

seems some people think the biggest guys in the world have no offseason with some water in fluff and just stay 2 weeks out of contest shape...

From the neck down he reminds me of an off-season Jay Cutler from a few years back.

Exactly what i thought.. Even though Jay was always blocky he looked awesome when his conditioning was sharp.. Not sure what year but the infamous "Spiky hair Jay lookin at his flexed quad" pic was my fav version of him

idk whats up with all this silly guessing, his health, what he takes, his diet, his freakin underwear for god sakes... lol

this isn't a gossip column you pansies! lol
its about bb....

and that is one ginourmous freakin bb!

good for him!

when he comes on here to talk about HIS gear use and HIS diet you can flame away...

:p

I really don't admire his physique. I think he's going the wrong way. His gut was way out of control at the Arnold. It's only going to get worse if he keeps going down this road. For him, I would like to see him tighten up and play the Cedric McMillan game. If Justin come shredded and has a tiny waist like Ced, he would potentially be the next Mr. O.

Don't get me wrong. I still think this extreme look is cool, but for Justin to be successful like he's aiming to be, he needs to play it smart. One of his biggest weapons is the illusion he could potentially create with his physique. If he continues to add size, he's going to lose that effect.

cedric is a lot taller than him

Height really doesn't matter here. Justin has a fantastic small waist. He is playing the size game and starting to get blocky. It could be the only answer to what he seeks. Who knows for sure?

Another bodybuilder I wish would have gone the other direction is Branch. When he signed with Gaspari, I was hoping that Rich could help him scale things back and help him fix the negatives and accentuate the positives in his physique. Of course, Branch went for more size.

We'll all see how this plays out eventually. I just think that something has to give soon. 5'9" and 300 pounds on stage is right around the corner as being the norm.

He's a monster. A lot of water weight, but as others have said, that's normal for off season. I can understand the concern though, my BP would probably be through the roof if I looked like that, but he knows what he's doing.

I think Matt Jansen has a message from some of you:

0T1EX14.png

Last edited:
I like Matt Jansens segment on Skips PED podcast last time...

Looks like a fat bloated water buffalo LOL!

HUGE! Tons of respect for him to take some grow time to compete at the O. Cant wait to see what he brings to the stage.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws