over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Compton pics

People ALWAYS been saying Justin looks "old" for his age and blaming drugs.

LOL at mattjansen, just because his veins are bulging out don't mean he looks tight, dry, or good. The bodybuilding world is full of so much BS and delusional thinking, like Phil Heath talking like he doesn't didn't have a supergut.

People need keep it real, it don't look healthy! Now is that a medical opinion, no, but is anyone really gonna say that his blood work and BP looks like it;s in check? Dude blew up like CRAZY in a short time and I'm sure most people would rather see Justin around for a long time then to burn out and die young.

Its the fucking off season! Hiw tight and dry should he be? He is dry enough to have veins popping out everywhere... if he was so damn puffy none of that would popping out like that. We've all seen offseason pics of heath looking watered out, with NO vascularity.

I don't get why compton is singled out? He looks great for where he is in his year.

Its the fucking off season! Hiw tight and dry should he be? He is dry enough to have veins popping out everywhere... if he was so damn puffy none of that would popping out like that. We've all seen offseason pics of heath looking watered out, with NO vascularity.

I don't get why compton is singled out? He looks great for where he is in his year.

people fear what they do not understand

seems some people think the biggest guys in the world have no offseason with some water in fluff and just stay 2 weeks out of contest shape...

:yeahthat:

Absolutely, PT.

Justin is just currently doing what he has to do in order to progress and be even more competitive against the best guys... he's young, if he doesn't try to put on as much size as he can in the off-season now, when will he do? In his 50's? Hell no, his time is NOW. :)

And sorry, but to gain 5-10 lbs stage weight, you gotta look this way most of the year, that's unfortunately the way it is... healthy or not.

when he comes on here to talk about HIS gear use and HIS diet you can flame away...

:p

If he did, most would say he's lying anyway... :rolleyes::p:D

Sometimes i absolutely hate this board lol, i thought all this shit talking was left over at bb.com???

Seriously, how frikking lean do you want someone to stay in the off-season?

He's at the point that if he gets shit right he can really be pushing to win that MR O very soon, and he's doing everything he can to reach that

I'm willing to bet good money that he is MUCH more health conscious than 90% off people commenting here, these guys aren't stupid, they have the best people around them ensuring they can push the boat all within reason

Saying he looks better than 99.9% of the people on this board is flat out STUPID. He looks better than 100%...if pro bodybuilding is the definition of "looking good". That is, of course, unless someone that finished ahead of him at the Arnold this year is a regular contributor around here. I doubt they are. I am sure they all laugh about what goes on on these boards anyway.

Myself, I'm just saying that I would rather see him play a game of staying tight, and playing on his strengths instead of just getting bigger, bigger, and more bigger.

Better than 100% huh? In whose opinion?
There are some really good looking bodies on this board that millions of people would say look "better" than Compton does any day of the week.
It's a very small minority of men and women who think the freaky huge look is attractive. Most would much rather look like a men's or women's bikini competitor than a bodybuilder contrary to what the minority might think.

Exactly. You get it.

I just saw him 2 weeks ago, we were hanging out at an expo and I can tell you this he is leaner and in better shape even in his off-season then 90% of the people on this board including myself.

I didn't make my comments just in relation to that pic. He is obviously still quite lean just holding lots of water. A few weeks or even 1 day and he could look a different person. As I mentioned he is doing what he needs to do to be the best in the world. All the tops pro's look like that in the off season. But again I wouldn't be surprised if he burnt out in a few years time.

Compton looks exactly like a bodybuilder that is absolutely dedicated to getting bigger. He's doing what it takes and taking what it takes. The result is what you see and I personally love seeing someone pushing it so hard.

Compton is a very smart college educated guy. I would be willing to bet he gets bloods done 10x as much as most the people on this forum and has a good handle on what he is doing. Matt Jensen is also a good friend of his who is a huge health conscious coach and is most likely helping keep health issues in check. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You know by any chance what he has a degree in?

Exactly, He looks pretty right to me especially for taking a period of time off to grow when involved in off-season,

You know by any chance what he has a degree in?

Exactly, He looks pretty right to me especially for taking a period of time off to grow when involved in off-season,

Yea he has a degree in badassology(the study of being badass)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the pictures aren't working for me could someone post the direct links or host?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear