over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Counterfeit report by William Llewellyn on Muscular Development

QV is great, no worries.

See, the problem is you have alot of people talkin smack about someones movie, but it could be the sponsor doing the copyright infringing; we know it happens so lets not get all up in arms now.

British Dragon is one of the major counterfiet and bunked movies out their. Ive used BD and was impressed, but Ive used the bullshit BD too... you can totally tell.

I dont mess with the Euro dvds anymore. There making alot of drama films apparently. Mexico has good flicks and theres some AWESOME dvds coming out of China, like QV.

good point Big E! I think anyone having BD products now would be crazy.

I still think this speaks very much to the "big picture" and that the general statements like %40 is bunk, and that expensive compounds are substituted with the cheap.

I will say this a million times more I'm sure. But this is all so similar to every other drug ban in history. Prohibition being the most obvious. The basement bathtub quality stuff will disappear as soon as the government embraces this "monster" and realizes it's more like a fluffy bunny they could be taxing our pants off with. a legal $100 DVD versus rolling the dice on a %40 real DVD for $60 or lower, I'd pay the $100 hypothetically. But until then I'm going to keep paralleling these operation raw deal type actions with old time newspaper articles about busting alcohol smugglers and basement stills blowing up. who really wants a homer Simpson for a beer baron anyways right?

my lousy simpsons reference and rant is over!

IP now makes BD bros. Please dont let the uninformed scare you from a great product now. QV and BD have the exact same oil in them now and are made by the same man...IP. It amazes me how many people still do not know this. Make sure you are getting your bd from a legitimate IP distributor and you will be very pleased.

IP now makes BD bros. Please dont let the uninformed scare you from a great product now. QV and BD have the exact same oil in them now and are made by the same man...IP. It amazes me how many people still do not know this. Make sure you are getting your bd from a legitimate IP distributor and you will be very pleased.

i had put an edit on my post about BD being british dragon not dispensary. The British dispensary in my opinion is still great products and have nothing to be worried about. Sorry for any confusion

i was surprised that the EQ was real boldenone and not test, like many of the other items.

Exactly but on that note, all the "others" selling BD is the problem. Getting BD from IP is g2g but I wouldn't get it from anywhere/anyone else

geez its enough to make you want to homebrew tren ace. at least you'll know whats in it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear