Not open for further replies.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Click Here => NEW Crypto-Science Forum

Many people have been profiting during the rise of this cryptocurrency era, myself included! Now you can too!!

Pesty4077 has provided many with information on where, when and how to invest in the various cryptos that are on the market and all have benefited greatly from it!

He has decided to provide that information to all of you as well!

For only $50 a month you receive FULL access to our Crypto-Science forum and be guided by our Crypto-Expert Pesty4077. There you will receive:

• Information on creating and managing a portfolio.
  • How to invest in altcoins.
  • Where and when to invest in the various cryptos on the market.
  • Long and Short term holds for greater profit.
  • Crypto-Mining.
  • Ways to avoid unnecessary fees when buying/selling.
  • And much more!
Referral Program: Pesty4077 has also offered $10 OFF for every referral you send to him to gain access to the forum. 5 referrals will gain you a FREE month access!

Contact Pesty4077 here for payment options => Crypto-Expert Pesty4077

Awesome I would love more knowledge on this

Thats so cool! This is a very common service provided. Question: does he have a publicly viewable trading portfolio that have logged his trades these past few years? So we can verify he is actually on top of his shit!?

Offering the tutorials and walkthroughs is cool but youtube can do that very well for free. Plus we already help each other for free in the business subforum on this forum (because we're all "bros" together on this shit and we want everybody to do extremely well!).

So, the main service I see being offered for the payment being the trade tips. So it would be cool to see the actual trades he made and how much he beat the market by. Let's say just holding bitcoin as the baseline, he should be beating 16x returns on his money from 2017 (what you would have made just holding and not trading at all) to offer "pay for trading advice" as a service. Otherwise, if he or YOU are not beating 16x returns, it would be better served just buying bitcoin and holding than attempting to trade (trading and beating the market is hard bro!). Many people beat 16x returns on their money this past year even though that seems MIND BOGGLING!!! :D Many....MANY people did not beat 16x returns on their money this year attempting to trade. How much did he beat 16x returns in 2017 by I wonder? Hopefully a lot! :)

Just a tip to make this offer competitive with other seasoned traders offering the exact same service.

Thats so cool! This is a very common service provided. Question: does he have a publicly viewable trading portfolio that have logged his trades these past few years? So we can verify he is actually on top of his shit!?

Offering the tutorials and walkthroughs is cool but youtube can do that very well for free. Plus we already help each other for free in the business subforum on this forum (because we're all "bros" together on this shit and we want everybody to do extremely well!).

So, the main service I see being offered for the payment being the trade tips. So it would be cool to see the actual trades he made and how much he beat the market by. Let's say just holding bitcoin as the baseline, he should be beating 16x returns on his money from 2017 (what you would have made just holding and not trading at all) to offer "pay for trading advice" as a service. Otherwise, if he or YOU are not beating 16x returns, it would be better served just buying bitcoin and holding than attempting to trade (trading and beating the market is hard bro!). Many people beat 16x returns on their money this past year even though that seems MIND BOGGLING!!! :D Many....MANY people did not beat 16x returns on their money this year attempting to trade. How much did he beat 16x returns in 2017 by I wonder? Hopefully a lot! :)

Just a tip to make this offer competitive with other seasoned traders offering the exact same service.

Most of the help I seen coming in that thread was from Pesty himself :p

But you can direct all these questions to him man, it's his forum, his deal...I'm only copying the thread, well and taking his advise, making a good profit! All my holding are in the green right now because of him:cool:

I know one thing when it comes to profit...If Pesty can take that $50/month and translate it to $1000 profit for me, I'm sold...I've been dealing with him about a week and have already profited $3k!

Last edited:
This is from a week of working with Pesty (I cut out my total holdings because that's no ones fucking business lol)...So in a week if I cashed out everything I'd be at almost $6k:

Attachments

• crypto.jpg
    crypto.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 513
everybody makes money in a bull run though K1. You have to be REALLY bad to lose money since this last bull run from 4.1k to 19.7k on bitcoin. If you had just bought 1 btc you would have made 15,000 in a month.

I would love to see how he did during the July bear market or during the September FUD....did he beat the market then?

Everybody is an expert during a bull run! All those experts tend to disappear once we hit some bear patches though ;)

everybody makes money in a bull run though K1. You have to be REALLY bad to lose money since this last bull run from 4.1k to 19.7k on bitcoin. If you had just bought 1 btc you would have made 15,000 in a month.

I would love to see how he did during the July bear market or during the September FUD....did he beat the market then?

Everybody is an expert during a bull run! All those experts tend to disappear once we hit some bear patches though ;)

EXACTLY!!! How you could not make a ton of money buying anything that went from $1000 to $18000 in less than one year unless you were short it.

Stuff like this popping up everywhere online is a sure sign to me that this whole crypo currency sector is way into bubble territory imo.

I've made between 5x and 10x on multiple coins the past month, but I know I am no expert! Even having quintupled my portfolio because of some good moves with XRB and NXT getting in early, I still realize I am not an expert! I did OK during the China news crash and before as we tumbled off alt coin highs in July though after the BTC/ETH bull run. I came out ahead and increased my stack substantially (managed for instance to pick up some ETH at 140 and sell at 350-400 on our previous bull run before this one). Still, I know I am no expert!

I can 4x, 5x, even 10x my money by carefully researching and asking questions to my more experienced friends....but still I am no expert!

Its a huge responsibility he is taking on to advise other people what to do with their money. I'm just hoping he has the experience to back it up. If he can't show a public portfolio with his trades for the past 2 years in the market, then there are MUCH BETTER choices to go with due to his inexperience. Everybody should have the ability to show this, because an excel file with this information is necessary to be able to pay capital gains taxes on your trades (trades less than 1 year require 35% of profits in taxes).

Its money we're talking about. No hard feelings :)

I have nothing in btc all of my holdings are in altcoins...And like I said, you should be directing your questions to him, I only showed you what the man has made ME.

Honestly I don't give a shit what you make, or he makes you, or anyone else makes or he makes them...Because none of that is paying my bills man! You asked a question I answered it to the best of my ability showing you what I have made working with him this past week...Nothing more, nothing less. And like I said, if paying him $50/month makes me more then I am fine with it...Sure as hell think plenty would be fine with that lol.

You got your shit in check, don't join the group...If others want to they can...None of it stops me from doing what I'm doing man!

Like I said, I only copied the thread from the forum...You have questions direct them at Pesty4077.

Last edited:
I have nothing in btc all of my holdings are in altcoins...And like I said, you should be directing your questions to him, I only showed you what the man has made ME.

Honestly I don't give a shit what you make, or he makes you, or anyone else makes or he makes them...Because none of that is paying my bills man! You asked a question I answered it to the best of my ability showing you what I have made working with him this past week...Nothing more, nothing less.

You got your shit in check, don't join the group...If others want to they can...None of it stops me from doing what I'm doing man!

Like I said, I only copied the thread from the forum...You have questions direct them at Pesty4077.
If you're paying Pesty for trading advice, then why don't you give a shit what he makes!? He should be able to prove to you and every other customer that he beats the market (which is measured against Bitcoin's gains whether or not you hold any bitcoin or not) :eek::confused:

If you're paying Pesty for trading advice, then why don't you give a shit what he makes!? He should be able to prove to you and every other customer that he beats the market (which is measured against Bitcoin's gains whether or not you hold any bitcoin or not) :eek::confused:

I've seen his portfolio...I never said he didn't have one to show, I said that was to be directed at him! If he wants that posted in that forum only so be it, if he wants to post it in the News thread over there so be it...Not my decision and really has nothing to do with me in regards to whether someone chooses to get into that forum or not. It's a private forum so not like it really helps the activity on the board anyways?!

And do not put words in my mouth...I said I didn't care what he makes "you" or "anyone else"....If he wasn't making money do you really think I would be listening to him, come on man, really?!

You seem to think there is something more here then there is man...Not sure why that is but I will carefully explain it to you:

1) A crypto forum was started and Pesty will be running it.
2) He will be offering advise.
3) I copied the thread here because the man gives me advise and it has paid off.
4) You asked me a question. I answered it.
5) Now you seem to be questioning me more and it's starting to annoy me a little because I have explained my position here pretty damn clearly and for some reason you continue to question me?! Don't recall saying I was giving anyone advise on anything or whether or not to use him other then that I use him and I have profited...Again, nothing more nothing less?!

Any other questions for me to explain that you don't feel like directing at him?!

Last edited:

I bought ETH at 145, 180 and 220 in July. That is what I sold not long ago for 410. I say I made a great profit at over double my money. I buy when it dips, unlike many who panic and sell off. I do that with lots of trades. I learn how to be patient.

I love for you to participate. I think you give real solid advice. If you noticed, me and you had some same advice. I pay $97 a month to be a part of an exclusive group of top investors who some worked on wall street. So, I am not getting free advice either. I want some of us to get into pre-sales with ICOs. There is 4 to 6 times gains. You are making me laugh about coins though, it doesn't matter if it dips, we all know it will go up overall in 2018. What you really want to know is which ones will profit the most and have a stable platform. I have included a screenshot of only part of my portfolio. This was just taken. This is for 8 weeks with profits. 15K in profit. I am sure I can help some people just getting started to not make same mistakes I did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 494
Can you buy and sell endlessly with coinbase. Knd of like buy when it dips and then sell when its up and just reapeat endlessly all day? Or is there a trading limit?

Awesome.

I need to learn this shit.

I am actually starting to enjoy this shit...And the more I learn and see things from a different view the more interesting it gets!

Any questions/comments...Place them in Pesty's thread over there:

Click Here => NEW Crypto-Science Forum

Many people have been profiting during the rise of this cryptocurrency era, myself included! Now you can too!!

Pesty4077 has provided many with information on where, when and how to invest in the various cryptos that are on the market and all have benefited greatly from it!

He has decided to provide that information to all of you as well!

For only $50 a month you receive FULL access to our Crypto-Science forum and be guided by our Crypto-Expert Pesty4077. There you will receive:

• Information on creating and managing a portfolio.
  • How to invest in altcoins.
  • Where and when to invest in the various cryptos on the market.
  • Long and Short term holds for greater profit.
  • Crypto-Mining.
  • Ways to avoid unnecessary fees when buying/selling.
  • And much more!
Referral Program: Pesty4077 has also offered $10 OFF for every referral you send to him to gain access to the forum. 5 referrals will gain you a FREE month access!

Contact Pesty4077 here for payment options => Crypto-Expert Pesty4077

The man just dropped his first tip in there today...Head on over and check it out. Any questions post in his thread in the News forum (link in post above)!

BTW Matsuo...I left you a reply in that thread over there:)

///

Anyone looking for access no longer has to contact Pesty4077 for details.

You can subscribe to the Crypto-Science forum here => AnaSCI Crypto-Science

Pesty4077 has also offered $10 OFF for every referral you send to him to gain access to the forum. 5 referrals will gain you a FREE month access!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member