over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new cycle any suggestions

meatwallet40

Newbies
test 12 wk at 700/wk
tren 6 wk at 400/ wk
deca 8 wk at 400 / wk
anadrol 5 wk at 25 mg /day

than taper off to 300 of test for three weeks than take sustain alpha nolva and clomid.

im 22 have taken since iw as 18 am 5'10 240 workout 5 days a week every bodypart once. want to compete in nationals by the time im 27

First concentrate on qualifing for the Nationals. Then focus on competing in the Nationals. Your cycle alone is not going to get you to the national level. Training & diet are so very important. Compete in some Cali shows like the LA or the Excalibur if you can. That will put everything in perspective.

I was all hyped up when I started and said I wanted to be a pro BB. I didn't realize the discipline it took to diet and prepare for a show. I'm still trying to get it right. Set realistic goals. There is alot of tough competition out there. Walk before you run bro.

I'm not trying to discourage you, just trying to help you keep realistic goals so you can get there without being disapointed along the way.

test 12 wk at 700/wk
tren 6 wk at 400/ wk
deca 8 wk at 400 / wk
anadrol 5 wk at 25 mg /day

than taper off to 300 of test for three weeks than take sustain alpha nolva and clomid.

im 22 have taken since iw as 18 am 5'10 240 workout 5 days a week every bodypart once. want to compete in nationals by the time im 27

8 wks on deca doesn't seem like enough time. At least 10 wks but morelike 12 wks to fully benefit from it. Also deca and tren together seems redundant to me. I'd pick one 19-nor to do. Using adrol for kick start is good idea but 4 wks is enough.

Good luck and listen to Drbnmi, he's right. Having a long term goal is awesome but make sure to keep the short term goals there as well.

yeah thats what i meant, qualify. I know its very hard to do but i know i can accomplish it. i have a good diet and workout regimen. i was just wonderin if that all sounded good together. why do u say not deca and tren together?

yeah thats what i meant, qualify. I know its very hard to do but i know i can accomplish it. i have a good diet and workout regimen. i was just wonderin if that all sounded good together. why do u say not deca and tren together?

Both are progestins, you wil have very high prolactin levels and progestin like side effects.

Both are progestins, you wil have very high prolactin levels and progestin like side effects.

exactly and progestin sides suck, I've heard of men lactating, can't get erect, can't orgasim, etc.

Deca + tren is not so bad...just use a lower dose of each. I would go with 200-300mg deca and for tren...i think ur using acetate, so i would say do around 50mg EOD. That would be milder than just using tren at 100eod for sure.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member