over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Cycle expert advise only!!!

69thelememt

Newbies
As I alway do, any advise or anything to mention on me next cycle layout??

Weeks 1-whenever
Equitren 800--- 500mg Equipose, 300mg Trenbolone Enanthate 1.5 ML x PW(monday)
Tri-Test 400 ---120mg Test E, 120mg Test C, 160mg Test D 1.5 ML x PW (Thursday)

When stopping the above, switch to 2 weeks of
tren Ace 100MGS EOD
test Prop 100MGS EOD
Anavar 100-150MGS ED

Throughout Cycle:
HCG 500iu x2/week, Blast @1000iu EOD last 10 days of cycle, stop 4 days before PCT
Glucosamine x1 ED
fish oil x3ED
red yeast Rice x1ED
Milk Thistle x3ED
Liv.52 x2ED

Armindex .5mg EOD
HGH (rips) 4iu every morning, one shot 6on 1off (permanently on this)
T3@ 50mgs ED

PCT starts 3 day after last shot

Week1: Nolvadex 40Mg/day
week 2: Nolvadex 40Mg/day
week 3: Nolvadex 20Mg/day
week 4: Nolvadex 20Mg/day

clomid

Day 1 250 mg clomid
day2-11 150 mg clomid
Days 12-21 100 mg clomid
Days 21-28 50mg clomid

Will be 7th or 8th cycle,

31Y.O 15%bf or less 265lbs 6Ft 7"

Last edited:
I hate blends, but I understand that I am not you and you may love them. SO whatever you like I say use. The biggest critique I have would be the PCT. The nolva is frontloaded for 2 weeks, when 1 is sufficient, but the clomid dosing doesn't make any sense to me. Could you explain why you are dosing it this way, in order to clear it up for me?

Have you run hcg at those doses before? 200-250 iu 2 x EW is usually enough to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous testosterone.

Pct 3 days after the last shot? You know the EQ can linger for up to 3 weeks after your last pin.

Did you mispell your username on purpose?

Expert advice? Cruise and stop doing PCT.

Oh, and pin more than just once a week, even on the long esters.

First you said you were 18% body fat in another thread you posted over a week ago and now you claim you're 15% bf. So which one is it? Also, I specifically did remember telling you to CYCLE your hgh and not run it for the rest of your life unless you want to permanently fuck up your blood sugar levels which have horrible side effects such as eye and organ damage.

I hate blends, but I understand that I am not you and you may love them. SO whatever you like I say use. The biggest critique I have would be the PCT. The nolva is frontloaded for 2 weeks, when 1 is sufficient, but the clomid dosing doesn't make any sense to me. Could you explain why you are dosing it this way, in order to clear it up for me?

Always done this way on the nolva front and again clomid is standard practice to load, standard protocol, what where you thinking

Pct 3 days after the last shot? You know the EQ can linger for up to 3 weeks after your last pin.

After long esters i finish up with short ester to keep levels more stable and stop a slow decline.....read above

Oh, and pin more than just once a week, even on the long esters.

Good point, sorry over looked that, i'll change it to .75ml of each x2 PW, thanks man

First you said you were 18% body fat in another thread you posted over a week ago and now you claim you're 15% bf. So which one is it? Also, I specifically did remember telling you to CYCLE your hgh and not run it for the rest of your life unless you want to permanently fuck up your blood sugar levels which have horrible side effects such as eye and organ damage.

dam you mus be an elephant or something to remember that!!! i'm 15% or there abouts, i will not having time off from HGH now and again but not during this cycle, im starting HGH same time as this cycle probably, through this cycle through PCT and time off, then stop the HGH when next cycle starts, coming back on when PCT starts for that second cycle and keep going like this if that makes sense....that way i'm mixing it up with using HGH for the synergy whilst on and using to retain gains off cycle whilst also having a good duration off

cycle also will not be "week 1 - whenever"

i posted wrong version of cycle, it will be 1 weeks - 14 to 20 weeks depending how im liking it

If I did pct, I would go up to 6 weeks. But I'd do:
Nolva- 40/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid-100/50/50/50/50/50

4 weeks is fine, but you're talking a lot of clomid, which is not only unneeded, but that could cause some terrible sides. Frontloading only needs to be done week 1, not 1 and 2.

If I did pct, I would go up to 6 weeks. But I'd do:
Nolva- 40/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid-100/50/50/50/50/50

4 weeks is fine, but you're talking a lot of clomid, which is not only unneeded, but that could cause some terrible sides. Frontloading only needs to be done week 1, not 1 and 2.

I like the Clomid but drop it at the fourth week i dont like the sides and nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 or maybe even 10/10 last couple weeks

Last edited:
Always done this way on the nolva front and again clomid is standard practice to load, standard protocol, what where you thinking

After long esters i finish up with short ester to keep levels more stable and stop a slow decline.....read above

Good point, sorry over looked that, i'll change it to .75ml of each x2 PW, thanks man

dam you mus be an elephant or something to remember that!!! i'm 15% or there abouts, i will not having time off from HGH now and again but not during this cycle, im starting HGH same time as this cycle probably, through this cycle through PCT and time off, then stop the HGH when next cycle starts, coming back on when PCT starts for that second cycle and keep going like this if that makes sense....that way i'm mixing it up with using HGH for the synergy whilst on and using to retain gains off cycle whilst also having a good duration off

I suggest running lr3 or des while you are off hgh. What this will do is restore some insulin sensitivity which is vital for fat loss. Insulin resistance is the enemy when trying to lose fat. Sorry for coming off as a jackass earlier.

I am far from an expert , but that shit looks way to complicated for me.:rolleyes:

800mg in 1 ML ? 300 tren E and 500 EQ? idk man I spent too long in chemistry to fall for that personally.

800mg in 1 ML ? 300 tren E and 500 EQ? idk man I spent too long in chemistry to fall for that personally.

Makes me skeptical too, theres a few heads on other boards that use it, old timers as well, say its gtg, Equipose is liquid at room temp so easy to mix in high dose.

Though a clear man (not me) might think way not make a 800mg of equipose rather than a mix but ther you go, dont suppose anyone wants 800mgs in one sitting....

under dosing on this one is a reason i'm bumping to 1.5ml of the stuff a week 750eq and 45o tren, you know just to be safe and all that, i'd do less if it wasn't a mix, ya get me!!:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131