advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New cycle. Feedback, what do u guys think?

gymrat23

Newbies
So ive been off for about 8months, and this is my new cycle. (20wks) 1-4 dbol25mgs/day, 400mgs test cyp/wk + 200mgs deca/week(1-20). 25mgs/day of dbol middle or last 4wks. 6wks on + 6off cycles- 100mcgs of t3 + 200mcgs of clen. Hcg in the middle, and end of cycle. My dosages for the test/deca are pretty low, with the cycle being a lil longer than your standard 12-14wk cycle. But i figure as long as i use hcg, i should be ok. What do u guys think? Ive did many cycles, but never with deca.

So ive been off for about 8months, and this is my new cycle. (20wks) 1-4 dbol25mgs/day, 400mgs test cyp/wk + 200mgs deca/week(1-20). 25mgs/day of dbol middle or last 4wks. 6wks on + 6off cycles- 100mcgs of t3 + 200mcgs of clen. Hcg in the middle, and end of cycle. My dosages for the test/deca are pretty low, with the cycle being a lil longer than your standard 12-14wk cycle. But i figure as long as i use hcg, i should be ok. What do u guys think? Ive did many cycles, but never with deca.

HCG is best run through every week of the cycle 250iu's injected twice per week, totalling 500iu's weekly. This will make your recovery faster once you end the cycle as the more your natural testosterone is suppressed the longer it will actually take it to finally recover. (If you need to do this you can dilute your hcg 5000iu into 10ml of bacteriostatic water that will give you 500iu x 10 = 250iu x 20 shots, can be picked up locally, store in the fridge)

Dianabol would be great if run towards the end of the cycle as by then the nandrolone decanoate and testosterone cypionate would be fully kicked in and you will get a synergistic effect.

It would be wise to keep and anti estrogen SERM (nolvadex) or aromatase inhibitor (arimidex) at hand as the cypionate has more estrogenic side effects, due it being esterfied with the cypionate ester(slower releasing). As well as running nandrolone decanoate these sides may present them self.

I'm not quite clear about what you want to do with the clenbuterol and cytomel, so that's the best info i can give you for now. Thanks

Good tips with the hcg. With the clen and t3, i simply just plan to take it pretty much year round. 6 weeks on, then 6weeks off. @75-100mcgs of t3 + 100-200mcgs of clen. I figure as long as i cycle on: with time off being equal to time on, i shouldn't have to worry about receptors adapting or downregulating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131