over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New cycle need advice please

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I have been reading that it is better to end a cycle with a faster acting ester? I so I was thinking

Test e 1-12 weeks
Masteron enth 1-12 or primoblan 1-12
Test p 13-16 weeks

Any thoughts

I love to finish off my cycle with a short ester. I'd just do the test p wks 14-16 though. Unless you don't mind pinning every day for an extra week. Just my two ¢

I love to finish off my cycle with a short ester. I'd just do the test p wks 14-16 though. Unless you don't mind pinning every day for an extra week. Just my two ¢

Could I through in anavar with the test p

Test I don't want to go high maybe 400 mgs
Masteron or primo not sure

stats would help me get a better gauge.
how about something like this
test eth 1-12
mast 1-12
test p 13-16
with var at 40mg ED from 12-16 starting pct 2days after last shot/tab

P.S. i love var its one of my all time favs. if you havnt started the cycle yet id do something like this
test eth 1-12
mast eth 1-12
var 5 weeks on 5 off
then end with test prop, winni or var/ low dose tren

this is a cycle i have ran a number of times in the past and have just loved the way it all worked together

P.S. i love var its one of my all time favs. if you havnt started the cycle yet id do something like this
test eth 1-12
mast eth 1-12
var 5 weeks on 5 off
then end with test prop, winni or var/ low dose tren

this is a cycle i have ran a number of times in the past and have just loved the way it all worked together

That sounds like a good cycle. Hcg during cycle to help with recovery

I ran var for 8 weeks at 80mg a day and it only slightly elevated liver values. Var needs to be run pretty high for maximum results

I ran var for 8 weeks at 80mg a day and it only slightly elevated liver values. Var needs to be run pretty high for maximum results

i think it really depends on the source when it comes to dosing. I have ran upwards of 100mgs ed of one guys var and then only had to use 40-60 tops of another guys var, any higher and the pumps i get in my lower back get to much. I like to run var for longer periods of time as well and generally dont run it lower than 6 weeks but it all depends on the individuals body and what not (not to mention wallet lol)

That sounds like a good cycle. Hcg during cycle to help with recovery

i always like that combo like i said. HCG would def be a good idea, if you really wanted to get creative too you could add in some peptides. I like cjc w/o dac and ghrp or IPAMORELIN with it. Sure all that stuff may sound like overkill but i really like the way it all works together and have found the overall results tend to be a bit better and more concrete so to speak. Plus i tend to get a tad lose with the diet since im pretty much a glutonous monster LOL so this helps keep my fat down and allows me to indulge just a tad bit more than i should. I no that i should be more strict its just that im not a competitve BB my sport is different so this alwayts me to eat more that i want to enjoy but maintain my weight class easier.

I can get a mixture of mast p/ test p/ tren a

i used to have a guy that made some awesome custom blends years ago and i ran something simliar that i liked. I havnt used any blends lately and have heard mixed results but if its a guy here it shouldnt be a problem. Personally id rather have a bit more oil in my shot due to me having to take the dose i want from each seperate compound so then i def know whats in there and whats doing what. The guy i used to use for custom blends starting getting sloppy (not saying a trusted sponser would) and i couldnt for sure know if i was getting the right compounds in the cycle at the right doses i wanted. Its your call and if you trust the supp then it shouldnt be a worry, me im just a tad more old fashioned

That is understandable

yeah it just boils down to A how comfortable you are with the supp and B your experience with the compounds in the blend, if you have used them all before and have a really good grasp on what it did and how it worked for you and the right dose you needed to achieve the goals then you can confidently go with a blend. However if you dont have the experience with the compounds you may not really know which compound is doing what or if that compound is even in their. Like i said im not saying any trusted sponser would advertise something that isnt really in or what the compound is i personally just prefer to err on the side of caution and know exactly what is going into my body to help me achieve the results i want

Ya I havnt had that much experience. Specially with DHT derivatives

Ya I havnt had that much experience. Specially with DHT derivatives

then IMO skip the blends. I really like masteron, i think its underated, alot of people think that if your not under say 12-10% preferably single digits than it has no place, i disagree. When i have run it i awlays just plain feel really good, i get some really nice hardness and my strength goes up a good deal and i dont have to run insane doses and the light mild gains i get are very easy to keep. Plus the added benefit of mast is its anti-e like properties

id probably just do your standard run of the mill PCT, though i would not use clomid, i hate clomid. It makes me depressed and tired and just feel plain terrible, id use HCG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131