over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New cycle need advice please

I may have to get some proscar

I cant remember where i read this but i think things like proscar affect the abosorbtion rate of the DHT derivatives do to the basic fact that proscar blocks the conversation of DHT derivatives. Again if i remember correctly you may be better served with more hair care products like Nizoral shampoo and a few other thigns i cant for the life of me remember that help stop the conversion of DHT at the scalp and scalp only i believe. Shit i ve been looking and i cant find the old papers i had to support that so dont hold me to it, it may be worth looking into though.

id probably just do your standard run of the mill PCT, though i would not use clomid, i hate clomid. It makes me depressed and tired and just feel plain terrible, id use HCG

I have heard that hcg is no good
For pct. just during cycle.

I have heard that hcg is no good
For pct. just during cycle.

shit the way info and research gets updated and changes you could be right on the money. I always used hcg in lower doses throughout the cycle and leading right into pct, generally i kept running it through that few week period when the longer esters are clearing out and then would finish wtih whatever PCT ancilliary was in vogue at the moment. I just know that for me clomid is a hell NO. I ran it a few times and everytime was more awful than the last. THe first time i ran it was after a deca cycle and the combo of the deca leaving my system and being post cycle was terrible the farther into my pct i went the worse i felt (generally wtih some type of anti e i feel good) and was miserable and depressed for 6 months or so. I even tried to cycle some prop in that time to see if that would help but it didnt do to much except make me horny and depressed (a weird combo by the way) I thought i was the deca but after running deca many many times without clomid i always felt fine, in the begining when i starteed juicing some people had the thought you could get awy without a proper PCT and i did that stupidly a few times and still nothing compares to the depression and overall terrible feeling i get from including clomid. I know alot of bros that happens to, but for me its way to bad to even think about using again, hence my usage of HCG.

That is understandable. I don't if
It works for my or not. I am
On anti depressants so. :-/ not sure. My last cycle was tren/test. I don't think I recovered completely. Freaking now I not as honey any more. Plus when I got done. My body broke out in acne severely. I am still fighting it now. I ended this cycle in feb. it is a weird one. I testies havent gotten smaller during any of my cycles so. Not sure. There is some new thing or pct called
Triptorelin. You heard of it? Supposed to just start ya pretty good. With just a single dose.

That is understandable. I don't if
It works for my or not. I am
On anti depressants so. :-/ not sure. My last cycle was tren/test. I don't think I recovered completely. Freaking now I not as honey any more. Plus when I got done. My body broke out in acne severely. I am still fighting it now. I ended this cycle in feb. it is a weird one. I testies havent gotten smaller during any of my cycles so. Not sure. There is some new thing or pct called
Triptorelin. You heard of it? Supposed to just start ya pretty good. With just a single dose.

Never heard of it, if you get a chance post it up or PM me some info on it so i can do some digging. I take anti-depressants as well and they didnt help for shit with how i felt when i used clomid. The way i look at is that i take an anti-dep in general everyday for obvious depression and other reasons so i dont think it would be as effective for having to also help fight off a large trigger (in me) of depression and anxiety that clomid produces simply because its just to much for me at one given time. I can tell you from years of off and on AAS usage my testicles are def smaller than they once were and even with HCG and other things they have not and i dont think they will ever go back to full size. I have had to end cycles from sides or other things and have found my PCT not to be totally effective, you could always and i have done this is run another small PCT now. You can run a PCT even if you havnt just finished a cycle you can use it because you havnt felt right or recovered. Blood work is your only true way to find out just where your body is in terms of recovery. Try some IGF, that stuff seems to help people feel better and help in people speed up their recovery.
I personally now dont really run full blown PCT's, i tend to stay on low dose test or something of the sort round the clock. If thats not an option you want to try try running tons of peptides during your down time inbetween cycles, it will help with your gains and BF and all that normal jazz but it will also help you mentally feel better since generally off cycle your test levels are low and you feel shittier this can help. Plus (now i have 0 shred of concerte evidence about this) i seem to recover better and faster Post cycle when running my peptides and my mental health seems to be way better and more stable and more up beat. Just some ideas sorry for the rambling LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws