over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new cycle planning idea: how to avoid liver deseases from 17AA

henry

Registered
first, i must to excuse with my bros for my english, but for me is very hard to explain the following theory in english (i'm italian)...

the most important problem with cronic 17aa ingestion is continuous hepatocityes death, liver antioxidants depletion and conseguently liver damage. There are many factor that works together to this damage (too long to explain), but one of the most important is CRONIC ingestion. Why? 17AA AAS cause a strong glutatione depletion in the liver: glutathione acts as a blood substitute in the sulfidryl ligands, binding to itself toxic substances (these would bind to the blood protein without glut.), then carring them to the kidney and pissing them out from the body. Glut. is present in many tissues, but we can find a lot of it in the liver!
But, the presence or the absence of glut. in the liver, is many different when we eat pinkies (i'm taking dbol as example for now, later I must to add some special notes to stanozolol and oxandolone): if U eat dbol when your hepatic glut. levels are low, U make more damage than u would do if you got a glut. filled liver (there isn't any protection). So, what's the best way to keep hepatic glut. in the liver?
this is an example:

week 1 ---> test
week 2 ---> test + dbol
week 3 ---> test
week 4 ---> test + dbol
week 5 ---> test
week 6 ---> test + dbol
week 7 ---> test
week 8 ---> test + dbol

in the "liver relax" days (week 3,5,7) u'll give to your liver, the time it needs to take glut. again and reverse damaged hepatocytes.
In this way, u can use high 17AA dose with no fear. Optional, in the liver relax days, u can use a short acting not 17AA AAS (fina for example). To optimize your liver recovery, i suggest SAMe (powerful antiox. and glutathione production stimulant), injectable glutathione (in italy, we've got "Tad 600"), ALA (we already know this boy), NAC (to enhance glut. substrates), vit C.

Note: usually, 17AA AAS cause a fall of liver glutathione levels, while stanozolol and oxandrolone don't. Oxandolone isn't liver toxic because it hasn't got any metabolities (toxic or not). In other words, when u eat var, U piss var, when U shot test, U piss 17-cheto-steroids... do U know what I mean?
stanozolol doesn't cause a fall in hepatic glut. levels; this mean that this cycle planning could be more effective for liver recovery if U ingest 17AA as dbol, abomb, metiltest, mesanolon, and other... (glut. depletors)

I hope U understood my idea. Now i'm curious to know what do U think about... :)

henry said:
So, what's the best way to keep hepatic glut. in the liver?

Stay on the d-bol straight through and take Synthergine which contains sodium glucuronate:

"Glucuronate is a nutritional substance used by the liver to bind to toxins to help eliminate them from the system. This process is used to detoxify many hormones; food additives; toxic components of cigarette smoke, and many other harmful substances. In fact, of all the many chemical reactions taking place in the liver cell, the attachment of glucuronate to toxic substances is considered the most important. When glucuronate is ingested as a dietary supplement it reduces the stress on the liver and enhances the liver's ability to detoxify through glucuronidation. Clinical studies have shown glucuronate supplementation can improve liver function considerably even in cases of poor liver function due to alcohol abuse, acute and chronic hepatitis, exposure to toxic substances and diabetes."

Re: Re: new cycle planning idea: how to avoid liver deseases from 17AA

Big A said:

Stay on the d-bol straight through and take Synthergine which contains sodium glucuronate:

"Glucuronate is a nutritional substance used by the liver to bind to toxins to help eliminate them from the system. This process is used to detoxify many hormones; food additives; toxic components of cigarette smoke, and many other harmful substances. In fact, of all the many chemical reactions taking place in the liver cell, the attachment of glucuronate to toxic substances is considered the most important. When glucuronate is ingested as a dietary supplement it reduces the stress on the liver and enhances the liver's ability to detoxify through glucuronidation. Clinical studies have shown glucuronate supplementation can improve liver function considerably even in cases of poor liver function due to alcohol abuse, acute and chronic hepatitis, exposure to toxic substances and diabetes."

:rolleyes:

:D

take liv52 + synthergine and no problem
BTW stay straight on d-bol for 4 weeks...

i USE THE MORE EFFECTIVE INJECTABLE GLUTATHIONE! ;)
I STACK IT WITH ALA...

Can you guys tell me how and where to get injectable gluthathione? thanks

here in italy we've got Tad600. It cost about 20$ for 10 vials with 600mg glut. each... u need at least 3 vials /week

U can see our pharmaceutical prontuary (hope it's correct in english) at www.petrone.it

Anavar and winstrol (stanz) are 17AA also, so liver complications as explained should be the same as dbol mg for mg.

MikeS said:
Anavar and winstrol (stanz) are 17AA also, so liver complications as explained should be the same as dbol mg for mg.

I disagree... I can demonstrate U that anavar is often used at 80mg /day to treat hepatic deseases (stanozolol-induced hepatits too)!!! :eek:

:cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner