weeks 8-12 750mgs of test eth
weeks 8-12 150mgs of Fina EOD
weeks 8-12 1mg of arimdex ED
hcg in here some where
weeks 13-15 250mgs of test eh 100mgs ofclomid
weeks 16 100mgs of clomid
weeks 17-18 50mgs of clomid

Goal is alot of mass, minimal fat gain. Comments, ideas,

why are you dropping your test to 250mg a wk during 5-7 why not run it the entire time @ 750mg?

He's doing a doggcrapp-style cycle.

I would definately CAN the enanthate for TNE or at the very least prop or phenyl prop. The enanthate will take too long to get into your system. You'll have enough test "kicked in" to your 2-week cruise so in reality you'll be getting MUCH more test in your system during the cruise (which is not the idea).

Remember, dc says to use fast-acting gear (goes IN and OUT quickly). I believe he also says to do at least 1g per week (this is what I'm doing).

xcel

XCEL,
If you re-read the cycles on pennies thread, Dogg himself uses Test Enanthate. He believes that if he takes his last shot on the first day of the fourth week, it starts diminishing rapidly and 7 days later is beginning to clear his system. I don't know how true that is, but according to his posts that is what he does. He never once advocates short acting gear aside from tren. His recommendations are for test and tren or test and EQ(one of the longest acting roids around). Trevor Smith advocates short acting compounds, for the get in get out style.

DIEZEL666,
Your right Doggcrapp does use the test enthanate and his reasoning like you said is he believes it is diminished enough for his "cruise" part of the cycle AND it keeps the cycle minimal in cost, hence "cycles on pennies". But I believe for overall health XCEL is right in stating you should switch to a TNE to bring your HTPA back up as close to normal before resuming your next cycle.

-Big Hock

You guys may be correct about dc. I've done a lot of research into this "short-cycle" method before beginning. I went back into the cycle for pennies thread and didn't spend enough time to find what dc states.

To me - the idea with short cycles, whether it's dc's or another, is to get in and out. Using long esters that "spill into" cruise period really seems to defeat it's purpose. I also REALLY like the benefits of fast-acting test - no/less bloat (which keeps my BP in check), in and out of system "quick," more mg/ml, and "was" REALLY "pennies": paid $143 for 100g test base powder (this deal is long gone bros :( ).

I do have a ton of EQ left and plan on adding it for some on-times to the tune of 850mg/week. Other than that, it'll be d-bol, fina and injectible winny that'll be added to test.

xcel

XCEL,
I have heard alot of people complain of the weight falling back off after a short cycle. Have you noticed this? I personally only cycle for 6-8 wks MAX. I blow up fast during the first 3-4 weeks, then take 2-3 weeks to normalize so that when I come off the weight doesn't leave with the extra juice.

I dont like short cycles.
Anyway-want alot of mass gain (as you said)? Dont worry about 'minimal fat gain'! You probably wont get all fat anyway, but the concern will only inhibit your growth potential.
Unless you are a genetic freak-doing both will compromise one or the other. If youre OK with that thats cool too, though.
Using Phenylprop is almost the same as enanthate-a shot every 5 days or so. Prop and suspension/TNE are fast acting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws