over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New cycle- Thoughts, suggestions, guidance

Tat2d_Superman

Newbies
I was wondering your opinion on this cycle I'm thinking about starting from Atlas on here. Its going to be my first multiple cycle in one long one. Starting off with 50mg anadrol a day for 6 weeks along with 100mg prop EOD for first 3 weeks and either test cyp 750mg or test ent 800 a week split into twice a week for 16 weeks then starting prop again at same dose as before around the 12 week along with 100mg tren ace and 100mg primo for EOD for the the 8-10 weeks. Then 10mg nolvadex a day throughout the whole cycle. Any guidance or seggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've always just taken test cup at 500mg a week and 50mg a day of dbol then switched to 100mg prop and 200 mg tren EOD with no pct or est blocker. No probs with cycles except some body acne on the test cyp and then night sweats in the beginning with tren & prop.

Post your stats.... height, weight, cycle history, age, ex of diet, Etc.... Then these guys will help you out. Not much to go off of.

5'7", 185 lbs, 42 yrs old, and have only done 2 cycles so far in my life and they were both over the past 6 years. My diet is clean. I eat 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites along with a banana and protein shake with 50 grams protein in it, but only 8 carbs and a nonfat yogurt. I have a snack about 2 1/2 hours later of large can of tuna, almonds (not salted), and an apple. Lunch consists of a large mutli veggie salad with a few hard boiled egg whites with fat free Catalina dressing or red wine vinegarette. Next snack is about 2 1/2- 3 hours later which is about 2 hours before I workout. I have 3 large chicken breasts, 1/3 cup brown rice with 1/3 black beans and 1/3 cup kidney beans. Then I lift, and have a protein drink of same thing as breakfast right after lifting. For dinner, 3 tilapia fillets, fat free cottage cheese & some broccoli. Then before bed, I take a casein protein shake mixed with iso whey.

First cycle started in 2008 and was test cyp at 250 twice a week, Sunday night and Thursday morning. Along with 50 mg dbol every day for the first 6 weeks. Cycle was for 12 weeks. No pct or blockers. Second cycle was 1cc tren ace & 1cc prop EOD for 12 weeks. But diet wasn't good because work didn't allow me to be able to eat when I needed to and I ended up getting lazy with it. No pct or blocker then either.

I'm trying to reach 205 at about 10%. Right now I fluctuate between 185-190 and I'm about 18% bf.

I was out for over the past 1 1/2 years due to illness and a shoulder injury. Finally straightened around and been back at it solid for a few months.

Guidance, advice, suggestions would be great!!

Your diet sounds like it is a little to clean .if you want to add some size I would increase the calories , add some cheat meals .you stated you are at 18% body fat , sounds almost impossible with the way you are eating .i would drop the nolva and add an ai like Aromasin or arimidex . 12.5mg Aromasin/day or .5mg arimidex a day .you stated you only want to run primo for weeks 8-10 , what are your expectations when only using this for 2-3 weeks ?

No, sorry. Was meaning starting primo between weeks 8 to 10 of the cycle and running it for an additional 6 to 8 weeks. Never used primo, read a lot on it, heard a lot about it and it was in a blend as tren ace 100mg/ primo ace 100mg.

If you've only done two cycles before and they were a long time ago... why such a complex cycle? You could simplify the cycle big time and still see great results, especially with your cycle history. Save this cycle for later on down the road when you have a couple more under your belt.

WTX, suggestion on simplifying it?

My suggestion. Take GH, you are at the right age. I would back test down to about 250 to 500 MG, stay off orals, Adding 300 to 400 MG of Primo is fine. Add an AI to it. I think your DIET is good. When you get hungrier, just eat more of the same.

^^^^^
Pretty much nail on the head... Adding primo would be fantastic. Even though its pricey itll be worth it. In my experience adding orals will only complicate things for ya.... depending on which oral you choose, they all come with their negative sides whether it be high bp, decreased apt, nosebleeds, etc. Maybe the money you save simplifying the cycle and dropping the orals could lead to you investing in more gh as stated above. A little of gh could go a long ways at your age. Find you sweet spot with the primo, most guys run it pretty high but in the end we all different, depending on goals, desired look. Taking what Pesty mentioned I think you could see some serious returns on down the road, while promoting a healthier, more rewarding physique.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131