over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New details surrounding Luke Sandoe's cause of death

And may the rumor mill start all over again...

Heart failure at 31, wow. Still respect and condolences to his friends and family. I've known a few folks having heart issues in their thirties. We like to think we're still so young, but the truth is, that both genetics and maybe some other bad decisions we've made along the way can start raising their head when you get into your thirties. When competitive amounts of drugs are involved, you can never be too careful.

Take care of yourselves, guys.

I had my heart failure at 38 years old, after I suffered my heart attack. Had cardiomyopathy, ejection fraction down around 35%, when I was about 33 years old. It can happen. In this case it sounds like Luke had some mental health issues and that suicide is a real possibility. I dont know what to believe, but it isnt impossible that he died from heart failure. It has happened to young bodybuilders before.

I think DC hit the nail on the head with this one. I can understand why no one close to him will come out and say anything. Although from what they have stated in the past the original cause of death was 100% correct and there is no way around that. Meaning it was obvious and not like they just found him dead and weren't sure what had happened. They knew he had committed suicide. I am not for 1 second stating he was healthy or didn't have bad heart issues (heart failure) and could have died soon after though.

For those who didn't watch Chow and Abiad's response, they're essentially saying that heart failure is the true cause of death, but Sandoe somehow intentionally induced it - the suicide aspect.

It's a sad story all the way around and I greatly feel for his partner and young kids.

For those who didn't watch Chow and Abiad's response, they're essentially saying that heart failure is the true cause of death, but Sandoe somehow intentionally induced it - the suicide aspect.

It's a sad story all the way around and I greatly feel for his partner and young kids.

They obviously know but just won't come out and directly state it incase it effects the family in anyway. It's very strange that the member of his family would come out now and write that so it has to be 1 (or both) of 2 reasons. Sad story in every way and it's best just leaving it alone now.

I have no desire to see one cause of death over another, but I echo Fouad's and James' suspicions about this post.

In the end, it's all speculation for naught as sadly Luke is gone either way. I didn't know the man but still feel a loss...

I dont know who luke is but something came to mind when reading this. Life insurance. get life insurance early in your life. Pay a lower premium. This goes for all the guys in your 20's. Most policies have a 3 year look back. So lets say mr bodybuilder who is 6ft 280lbs shredded gets a policy today. He dies 2 years from now. Lets say now he is 33 and dies of heart failure without congenital issues. The company that backs that policy will often look into if you were honest during the application.

This isnt something that is discussed often so i only know of one example from when i was in nyc and i dont know the full details but the guy from the gym i went to had died in his late 30's of a heart attack. He was juicing big time. His policy was still in the look back period and while i dont know all the details i know his policy was denied to his wife because they determined he lied about his drug use during the application.

she didnt get into the details but she was nurse and i knew her from the gym and we chatted one day and she had mentioned they pulled more of his medical records and denied her. she had hired a lawyer but the lawyer told her she didnt have a case and she dropped it.

ive mentioned this a thousand times and ill mention it again. There is very few times i can think of that one should admit there steroid usage to there dr. When you apply for life insurance u give them permission to pull all your records, dr notes, blood work, pharmacy records...

oh you go to your dr post cycle and just wanna get your test levels checked...hmmm why are they 81 nd/dl..haha no big deal you check them again 3 months later and your normal... but that abnormal lab result will always be in your record

So you are 26...admit to your dr that you have been using steroids for last 4 years and you are coming to him to discuss maybe gyno.. you think no big deal. Now your 35. You apply for life insurance. You say you do not use illegal substances and havent. You get the policy. you die. they pull your records more and find out you may have lied on your application.

same goes for disabilitiy policies.

some states/policies are 2 year look back but mine were 3. Some are lifetime for outright lying

oh i almost forgot about imaging lol

I was once contacted by someone from a insurance company. They had my patients records and on a ct scan i had mentioned "calcified injection granulomas". And they wanted to know if i could say that for certain or give an age to that. I responded by giving them my hourly rates to give a deposition and they didnt call me back lol

The point is even when you have that routine ct scan...things can show up.

If you dont already have a disability policy and lets say you are having back pain and you wanna know whats going on.. you may want to pay out of pocket cash and no script... otherwise when they pull your records it will be listed as a preexisiting condition. Im not saying you should lie..im simply saying us old ppl sometimes forget things..

The way I understood the Fouad and Chow video is that Luke had narcotics problems and that he intentionally ODd and intent was apparent due to unmentioned and private reasons. So = heart failure, but intentional. Both correct.

Aren’t overdoses listed as heart failure. I’ve seen plenty that have said that.

Only the autopsy would reveal the answer, unless that is shown like with Dallas we will never know. Need the report along with toxicology. If he had heart disease then the autopsy report will show. They look at every organ very closely and even take microscope slides of tissue if needed. I helped my uncle do a number of them.

In the US I think it is public record, not 100% sure on that. Luke was in the UK?

Only the autopsy would reveal the answer, unless that is shown like with Dallas we will never know. Need the report along with toxicology. If he had heart disease then the autopsy report will show. They look at every organ very closely and even take microscope slides of tissue if needed. I helped my uncle do a number of them.

In the US I think it is public record, not 100% sure on that. Luke was in the UK?
Rich Pianas autopsy I believe contained no toxicology information whatsoever and remains undisclosed.

Rich Pianas autopsy I believe contained no toxicology information whatsoever and remains undisclosed.
Someone could probably secure all the reports if they demonstrate a need for it.

"As long as you do not have a commercial interest (for personal profit or gain) in the information contained in the autopsy report, most counties will release the information for free."

Its not public in UK, we will never see it. The ppl who found him says it was a suicide no doubt at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear