over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New diet(3 meals a day)

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Please dont bash on me, im a very busy person and dont have the time to eat more than 3 meals a day.

Thats said, I wanna know what you guys think about my diet.

Breakfast:
-5 eggs omega 3
-1 cup de rice basmati (50GC)
-1 tablespoon coconut oïl
-2 fish oïl capsule

Lunch:
-8 oz chicken
-1 cup de rice basmati(50gC)
-brocolli
-1 tablespoon olive oïl
-2 fish oïl capsule

Dinner:
-8oz de Bison
-Brocolli
-1 cup de rice basmati(50GC)
-1 tablespoon of Coconut oïl
-2 fish oïl

P: 126GP
C: 150GC
F: 73GF

1750 Cals approx

I could maybe trow 2 Protein Shake 1 between diner and lunch and 1 between brekfast and lunch.

im 5feet11 ,239 pounds, 30 years old, life-time natural...

Last edited:
Diet looks good as long as you throw in those two protein shakes. What are you trying to accomplish with this diet? Fat loss, muscle gain?

Diet looks good as long as you throw in those two protein shakes. What are you trying to accomplish with this diet? Fat loss, muscle gain?

Thank you for the taking the time to reply.

My goal is Fat Loss

That'll work. I suggest adding in 30 min of LISS cardio 5x a week in the mornings.

I would add more protein.

Perhaps 1-2 shakes and slowly lower your carbs as the weeks go by.

You don't need to cut out all of your cals to lose weight. I like to slowly lower mine while keeping my protein high.

I think your cals and protein need to be higher and then lowered as you lose weight.

You will lose weight with your plan but I think you will lose too much muscle too quickly.

Your calories seem a bit low for your size, what's you bf%? If you add the shakes and get a bit more carbs it'll bring you up to a number that makes more sense.

Nothing wrong with eating 3x per day bro. I wouldn't jump right to such a low calorie intake however. I assume you're currently eating about twice this amount to maintain 240. I would lower your total calories by 250kcal per week until you reach the amount outlined in your plan. This will allow you to get more out of the diet. Dropping so low so quickly leaves you know where to go.

3 meals a day absolutely fine. I tend to do 6 or 7 Just to keep the farting to a minimum but in terms of body comp it all evens out on the end. 3 satisfying meals a lot easier to stick to for a lot of people than 6 half size meals. I've even done 1 big carb protein meal pre bed with just some chicken breast a few times in day in the past and it worked very well and didn't lose muscle. Just choose your macros and eat them in a way that's convenient and maintainable for you. On them calories and macros your giving yourself nowhere to go when you stall which you will in 3 or 4 weeks and your risking muscle loss too. I'm lighter than you and starting on 300/300/85 p/c/f not counting incidentals like fat in chicken breast protein in rice etc. The calories come to about 4300 but I'm dropping weight quite nice. Best advice I was ever given on diet was to cut on as many calories and carbs as possible. Ie if you can lose a lb a week at 4000 don't go to 3000 or somthing silly. Its surprising how many calories you can cut on if you take your time and drop them slowly with decent quality food. Won't even feel life a diet for first 8 weeks or so.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
A few things I see..
You dont have enough veggies.. you could add a salad to your evening meal. TBH, you dont even have to really count the veggies as long as they arent corn or potatos. Anything green pretty much gets a free pass. Veggies will also help you with hunger. They keep you from feeling hungry.
You dont have enough protein. You should increase that to at least 250g. That's slightly more than 1g per lb bodyweight. If you want to cut, cut the rice and oats in half. I wouldnt even recommend that because to be honest, you are not eating enough as others stated.
However, three meals is completely ok so long as you have enough to eat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131