over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Dr. today. CRAZY advice.

They pumped me full of dopamine the ER after my heart attack to bring up my BP. I was on it for about 3 days and they slowly weaned me off of it.

Role of dopamine in congestive heart failure: a contemporary appraisal. - PubMed - NCBI This article states there is another compound they use now and I have never heard of it.

Right on dobutamine is selective for those Beta 1 Receptors that regulate the heart as such.

It's important to note that dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine are all a part of the same system, and are all similar molecules. Whereas serotonin is a completely different form and system. Epi is actually considered a metabolite of Dope.

As far as Op'd Doc was concerned...I could say a bunch of things regarding dope/epi receptor down regulation, but that is a simple thing to say from 1970. Today we know it is much more complicated. Maybe doc was just givin easy... I don't know. For Adderall, we just discovered the Trace-Amine Associated Receptor a short time ago.

And medical cannabis? As much as you may like it, you always have to resist the stoner-notion that it is a cure all. Both Cannabinoids and Prostaglandins are eicosanoids that both follow the kind of framework that I am interested in.

It's too bad a drug wasn't designed to only increase epinephrine for an extended period of time. That way you could get the energy(if that's what your looking for) and not have any of the depletion side effects like most other drugs cause as epinephrine is the only neurotransmitter that will never deplete itself unlike norepi and dopamine.

It's too bad a drug wasn't designed to only increase epinephrine for an extended period of time. That way you could get the energy(if that's what your looking for) and not have any of the depletion side effects like most other drugs cause as epinephrine is the only neurotransmitter that will never deplete itself unlike norepi and dopamine.

What are you talking about man?:) People want to talk about "adrenal fatigue"? Epinephrine is the one that is released by the adrenals, then they say that it is fatigued? then they say that it doesn't get depleted... nonsense.

All that shit is more complicated.

Ever tried just drinking a good coffee preworkout?

Worked for Dorian Yates.

I actually prefer it to the fancy pre-workouts, adderall, ephedrine, etc.

What are you talking about man?:) People want to talk about "adrenal fatigue"? Epinephrine is the one that is released by the adrenals, then they say that it is fatigued? then they say that it doesn't get depleted... nonsense.

All that shit is more complicated.

Maybe I misunderstood but this is where I read it:

Understanding Our Adrenal System: Epinephrine (Adrenaline) | Breaking Muscle

" Unlike many other hormones, epinephrine does not down-regulate it’s own production. So, it is possible to have chronically elevated adrenaline levels in the body."

Maybe I misunderstood but this is where I read it:

Understanding Our Adrenal System: Epinephrine (Adrenaline) | Breaking Muscle

" Unlike many other hormones, epinephrine does not down-regulate it’s own production. So, it is possible to have chronically elevated adrenaline levels in the body."

"Unlike many other hormones, epinephrine does not down-regulate it’s own production. So, it is possible to have chronically elevated adrenaline levels in the body. It’s the like annoying party guest that doesn’t know when to leave. This can be caused by numerous things such as administration of exogenous epinephrine or tumors in the adrenals or along other parts of the sympathetic nervous system. Also, the body can also have problems making enough epinephrine, as is the case in Addison’s disease and adrenal fatigue. "

Sure you're right, then there's that last sentence where everything seems to get really fuzzy...It's just another article in the whole mess of things.

Regardless that stuff will down regulate it's receptors, and furthermore, down regulate it's permissive factors.

And really I've had Epipens to play around with since I was a kid. I don't have any of them anymore.

But if you want, you could have your buddies scare you shitless, or you could do that martial-art-zen thing and learn to control your own adrenalin to an extent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131