over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New drug testing...HELP!!!!

nhoward82

Newbies
Hey guys real quick I work for a very very large well-known retailer and they have made some changes to their drug testing policy and now it is a 12 panel screening that includes all the basics from a drug test to now anabolic steroids I am a little freaked out because now I do not know if I will be screened for AAS in the past I have been screened randomly and passed with no problems can anyone offer me any advice????..it's only a urine test...thanks gents

Figure out what pro-hormones set off a positive test incase they do...highly doubt a"retailer" cares if you're on gear, you're not playing pro sports

Agreed...but they love finding a reason to shot can someone....I've been on gear many times and been popped with a random with no worries....I almost wonder if they put AAS on there as propaganda to scare or if they really mean it

Twelve panel is expanded opiate test. Not aas, no one cares about aas.

right ,12 panel is not anabolic steroids, that is a different, expensive test ,your good bro don't worry, just look up 12 panels test, you can buy them online ,it shows what is being tested and its not gear, I don't know where you heard that, even 13 panel test that one looks for buprenorphine (suboxone), not gear

Last edited:
no way they're testing for AAS, just street drugs. just be careful some things give false positives for certain drugs, I used an anti inflammatory called Daypro that showed up positive for benzos

Make sure you are the only one at work that knows you on gear. Why give your employer an excuse. Peace.

AAS

From my understanding, the only way to tell if someone is on AAS is to conduct a gas chromatography test. And these are very expensive! A 12 panel test will not detect any AAS that I know of. My company has been conducting a test like these for years. A good friend of mine works for a major auto manufacturer that does a hair follicle test and his gear goes undetectable.

Brother I get 12 panel test done all the time. They are not looking for gear you r good to go.

Its been said more than a few times here but I will add to the confirmation. A 12 panel test does NOT include AAS. I am 100% positive of that as I get a 12 panel test done every month.

Its been said more than a few times here but I will add to the confirmation. A 12 panel test does NOT include AAS. I am 100% positive of that as I get a 12 panel test done every month.

Thanks everyone for the wisdom....it's for all the guidance
I'm sure this is a very common question...it jus blew my mind when I seen it on a 12 panel drug screening...I knew ur metabolites show diff....but always thought there was a SPECIFIC test for AAS ....Thanks again

not checking for gear

The twelve panel tests checks for all the street drugs, amphetamines from the doctor, and opiates from the doctor. 12 panel test will not check for gear. Checking for gear would be a whole another ballgame that would cost your employer more. We know that money makes the world go around so I would not sweat it. I would not wear t-shirts that say bio-chemically engineered or body by science like I have seen some people who are jakked wear. That would be advertising and may give your employer a reason to look into you.

bro you work at a "large well-known retailer" and you believe their new drug tests have been implemented to catch and eliminate the dudes unloading trucks at high speed and tossing boxed dry good shipments around like match sticks?

thank you for the laugh. i needed that
Post not intended to troll - i truly had a fit of laughter

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear