over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**New E-mail Scam**

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I got this e-mail at my work address last night and wanted to share with everyone here so that you do not fall for it. It was a little unnerving at first as we have some pretty strong malware and spam filters on our email servers..but this is what I got. Crazy thing is that it mentioned me by my full name. I just wanted to put it out there as I would hate to see anyone fall for this.

Oh...and if I have done anything here to piss anyone off...please accept my sincere apologies. :eek:

I advise you to take this letter serious, if you value own your life and family.
I've been thinking for a long time whether it is worth writing this message to you and decided that after all you still have the right to know. I will be as short as i can. I've got an order to remove you, because your activity causes inconvenience to some people. I studied you for quite a long period oftime and decided to give you a chance, despite the specifics of my work, the business rules of which don't allow me that, as this will destroy my reputation (more 12 years of impeccable executions)in some circles. But since this is my last order (I hope) i decided to break some rules.

In general, let's Get down to business. I want you to pay 0.6 btc. I only accept Btc. Details how to forward you can easily find in Google. Here are my payment details below:

1FRMcK658z8gwWujgJYPeXBtr5a3SFmgwZ

When i will receive funds I'll tell you his name, as well as all the evidence i have. You will be able to use them with the police. I wouldn't recommend you to contact the police, because you have a very little time (2 days) and they will not have time to find out anything.
Answering to this mail box doesn't make sense, i use one-time mailbox, because i really do care about my anonymousness. I will contact you as soon as i'll receive money.
I really regret that you became my victim.

In all honesty better then the Nigerian inheritance emails. Sure it Will get some older folks.

A fool and his money are soon parted :)

It is hilarious phishing scam. Nothing new here. Kinda reminds me of the "HELP WE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND WE NEED YOU TO SEND RANSOM MONEY!"

wild money grabbing world we live in :headbang::eek:

LOL, no hit man will warn you he will kill you. Also, they make more money then that .06 BTC. You have to be down right stupid to fall for that.

Do like I do, I fuck with them. I tell them I sent the money and they keep responding back like a moron to ask where I sent it too. I keep playing games with them, until they catch on and go away. :p:D:p

Who'd fall for this?

I'm staying with my Nigerian scams. The other day a pretty military woman serving somewhere said she thought I looked good.

Sure honey, sure... Like I didn't know she's a black guy looking for 300 bucks.

Don't worry rmtt I sent him the money not to kill you!

That was a close one!

This one sucks, I like the one where the guys from india call you and say you owe taxes and demand to western union it right away. They actually do their research and fuck with you, it’s fun to mess with those ones!

We got to remember. The IRS, Bail Bondsman or Police, or the Gas, Electric company’s don’t call you, or text you demanding money! They send you letters through the mail or you get a notice on your door. You call these companies and you can verify if you owe anything.
My stupid electric company tried twice to over charge me. But I know my bill in no way will be 100 dollars more. So I called them and sure enough the lady had some stupid excuse. So watch your bills unless you’re doing something extremely different they shouldn’t go up more than 20 dollars a month.
Imagine how many people don’t even question it and just pay it? I bet thousands of people get over charged and blindly pay.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Last edited:
Oh....I know it's a scam. When they spoof or get your info through phishing and try to get money....unless you send something it isn't considered fraudulent activity as nothing took place.

But a death threat against someone or their family is considered a crime whether it is real or not, and punishable if you can track the person down.

Since I'm the company "IT Guy" (although I'm also the engineer...we wear a lot of hats) I've already tracked the hosting relay and all the "hops" it made to it's original domain, and formally opened up a case with our local FBI office.

It came from a GoDaddy email server.

So maybe they can track down the person with the info I provided them and prosecute them to the full extent of the law if it happens to be in the country.

I know it's a longshot especially if a TOR relay was used, but at least I feel like I'm doing something about it.

Imagine one of your parents or grandparents getting this and falling for it as this isn't your typical "Nigerian" scheme.

LOL, no hit man will warn you he will kill you. Also, they make more money then that .06 BTC. You have to be down right stupid to fall for that.

Do like I do, I fuck with them. I tell them I sent the money and they keep responding back like a moron to ask where I sent it too. I keep playing games with them, until they catch on and go away. :p:D:p

Man - now that you point it out that way I feel pretty sheepish :eek:

Have to say that really is one thoughtful hitman. :D

the ironic thing is.. the people who are dumb enough to fall for this, would never figure out how to set up a crypto account :eek:

the ironic thing is.. the people who are dumb enough to fall for this, would never figure out how to set up a crypto account :eek:
Pshh...so what?

I'd just wire transfer him the money or cash in mail...I ain't stupid

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws