over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Eminem CD

Not feeling this album to be completely honest. The last thing he dropped worthy of paying for was the marshall mathers lp. Ill just stick with the new Vinnie Paz album for now!:cool:

then u dont know what real rap is brother! this is as lyrical as it gets!

his new one is the best album of the year unless you can tell me one better????/

I've been a Eminem fan since I was in middle school ever since his first Slim Shady release. I've had all of his cd's on my ipod (and cd player back in the day) and I've listened to them all multiple times. I think this is his best release yet.

I'm really surprised at some the comments about him not being angry in this one... Eminem goes HARD on "Recovery". He's FINALLY dropped the accents, thank God, toned the raping and murdering down a notch, but comes at us just as explicit as always with some new material on his life. I always enjoyed Eminem's serious side, and this cd gives us more of that.

So far my favorites are Cold Wind Blows, No Love, Love the Way You Lie, So Bad, and Almost Famous. I really think he nailed it with this one.

I've been a Eminem fan since I was in middle school ever since his first Slim Shady release. I've had all of his cd's on my ipod (and cd player back in the day) and I've listened to them all multiple times. I think this is his best release yet.

I'm really surprised at some the comments about him not being angry in this one... Eminem goes HARD on "Recovery". He's FINALLY dropped the accents, thank God, toned the raping and murdering down a notch, but comes at us just as explicit as always with some new material on his life. I always enjoyed Eminem's serious side, and this cd gives us more of that.

So far my favorites are Cold Wind Blows, No Love, Love the Way You Lie, So Bad, and Almost Famous. I really think he nailed it with this one.

couldn't agree more

Eminem is one of the all time greats...up there with 2Pac and Big. He is by far the best lyricist and when you have as many cds as he does you will start to get a little redundant.....who cares he is still the shit. the last album he released is the only one i will talk shit about because lets face it, he just got sober and it sucked.

If you dont feel this album, you do not have any idea of what real talent is. This album was not overproduced, Dre produced it and i think he knows what he is doing!

Track w Wayne is sick along with many others. Cinderella Man is one of my least favorites but i also didnt listen to the whole track.

much much much better than encore and relapse reminds me alot of the old em still didnt buy it just frostwired it

Ha pretty nice man... Rock tends to stay angry but they get angry without it being JUST 100% yelling which gets old.

Any angry rappers in your bag of tricks?

Haha, totally with you on the clean vocals, some screaming/growling can be good but nonstop it gets on my nerves as well--there needs to be a balance. In that spirit, I like a lot of mudvayne, slipknot, and mushroomhead.

Unfortunatley, I have no rappers for you; I'm an all metal all the time kind of guy. That being said, Dope has a cover of fuck the police which is pretty legit.

I agree he is the best and thats funny because he is white.
Just curious... how many of you guys are black (african american) and like Eminem?

i don't really think race has anything to do with it=-) Good music is good music regardless of ethnicity.

As far as being the best, i love Em but i gotta say i am still partial to my old school DMX, you don't get much harder than that.

I listen to Shade 45 on Sirius all the time. I've heard a few tracks and quite honestly every song sounds alike.

Eminem needs something new perhaps a new producer with some new type of beats.

Each album seems to get worse.

Google it. Pretty simple to figure that one out. Not intended to be a smart ass, but you can google anything and have your answer in 5 seconds.

Did I ask you? You dumb fuck, dont come on here trying to be a smartass. You fucking NOOB, go play on your gay chat website. Your posts are stupid! Who cares how many black people like Eminem? What difference does it make if you are black, white, asian ect.... I know tons of black people that like Em. They know good shit when they hear it.

A little Story........

So years ago Me, Marshall, his BodyGuard Box (this is what we called him because the Fridge was taken) and a Couple of others were sitting on a Porch flashing a 1million candle power light accross the highway and here come the State police, they were near bye just because people tried to get to Marshall. Then some biker took his Beenie to try to sell it on ebay, that guy was just a dumbass.

Just an Example of Silly Shit people do, we were bored there is not alot to do when your getting clean. He will probably never get caught smoking crack, carrying a hand gun,etc.
But as far as Pranksters and somebody that can make up jokes right here right now he is it.

I liked angry fun Eminem.. haha.. Dont get me wrong i love seeing someone overcome their demons but im not a huge fan of the new music..

I'm not a huge fan of this guy but must admit I like his older stuff better than the new. It seems a little too 'pop' for me now. I was getting tired though of hearing him talk about that ex-wife of his though:rolleyes:

jay,

i think the album is awesome. It just isn't him talking about killing kim and being overall angry. He goes hard no doubt, its just missing some of the anger from the old ones to me. The thing is i was tired of that and i am liking this new energy.

meh, not feeling it yet... I dont dislike it, definitely couldnt train to it.

grabbin it off torrent (holy shit 600k/sec!)...lookin forward to it...I love his music.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member