over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Eminem CD

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Who here has heard "Recovery" and what do you think? I love this new one. He isn't as angry anymore and the songs are definitely relevant.

Just wanted to hear some other thoughts?

Who here has heard "Recovery" and what do you think? I love this new one. He isn't as angry anymore and the songs are definitely relevant.

Just wanted to hear some other thoughts?

If its anything like the stuff of his that plays on the radio its gonna be awful... But i have found that in general the stuff on the albums are better thsn the radio...

If its anything like the stuff of his that plays on the radio its gonna be awful... But i have found that in general the stuff on the albums are better thsn the radio...

you are talking about his "Not Afraid" single. That is more hip-hop to me than the rest of the album. It is definitely a different path for him but i kinda like it. That being said, this isn't going to be replacing Disturbed in my lifting rotation anytime soon, just something nice and relaxing to listen to=-)

you are talking about his "Not Afraid" single. That is more hip-hop to me than the rest of the album. It is definitely a different path for him but i kinda like it. That being said, this isn't going to be replacing Disturbed in my lifting rotation anytime soon, just something nice and relaxing to listen to=-)

I liked angry fun Eminem.. haha.. Dont get me wrong i love seeing someone overcome their demons but im not a huge fan of the new music..

Love the new style of "no love"

I know him personally

He is not my favorite rapper but you will not get BS or lies in his music. When he talks he talks about personal experiences and from the heart.

He has been what I have been through minus he little girl which is a sweet little girl by the way.

I love Hip Hop, but I am not a fan of Eminem....Has some great rhymes, his voice and his beats just dont do it for me....Just my 2 cents.

He is not my favorite rapper but you will not get BS or lies in his music. When he talks he talks about personal experiences and from the heart.

He has been what I have been through minus he little girl which is a sweet little girl by the way.

People are always changing, for the worse and for the better and Em has always rapped about his path in life, no matter the direction it's in. Obviously he has a dark fun side too but he's a very honest artist and I think Recovery is genius in that aspect. He's not afraid, no pun intended, to completely express his feelings and emotions on this album. It's similiar to MMLP in some ways yet also completely new territory. I just think it's funny when people say he sold out for putting Rhianna and Pink on the album. He has poked jokes about both of them, even Rhianna getting beat up by Chris Brown, yet both of them still hop on his album in a heartbeat because he is a powerful artist. My .02 cents.

It's really bad. It's over-produced, pussified, garbage. He is still one of the best there is when it comes to devising rhymes, and might even be getting better still. The whole album has redundant lyrical content with very little substance. I think he is artistically drained at this point and doesn't have much to speak on anymore. His single "Not Afraid" has some good aspects about it. The rhyming is on point as always, the beat is decent, but the singing is goddamned annoying. This entire album has some of the most annoying hooks I've ever heard.

I think its really good and iv been listening to it alot! its alot different from his last couple cd's

I do have to agree, his style has changed alot...

I liked angry fun Eminem.. haha.. Dont get me wrong i love seeing someone overcome their demons but im not a huge fan of the new music..

Could not agree more... I can't find that anger in music these days. Miss old eminem and 2pac

I also miss the anger. I love music that gets me pumped. Some of his old work is great for that. The new stuff he has put out doesn't really do anything for me, it doesn't radiate that energy to get you pumped. I think he still has the talent but lacks the fire he used to have.

Luckily there is still a lot of talent out there putting out awesome music. 99% of it comes from independent artists and small labels so you have to look for it.

No matter what you think of his music or style, nobody flows like eminem. Lyrically he's at the top of the game. #1 rapper in the business right. Hands down. IMO

Not feeling this album to be completely honest. The last thing he dropped worthy of paying for was the marshall mathers lp. Ill just stick with the new Vinnie Paz album for now!:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear