over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Figure competitor GF next stop Gainsville

ikite103

Banned
Ok well I hit the jackpot and met a cool national level NPC figure competitor. She is all about eating every couple hours and training everyday. I always said lack of a woman making casseroles was holding me back well this is even better. She asks if I have been to the gym everyday and is always trying to feed me protein. She is also just super cool. She even laughs at do you even lift youtube videos. Really hope I don't mess this one up.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but having people in your life into fitness instead of drinking makes a difference finding a woman who is into it and me is like finding a Unicorn.

Anyway just saying to the young guys find a women into your stuff and you will be happy drop those sorority girls like the plague

Last edited:
My ex g/f was a ifbb pro figure comp. I thought she was the greatest thing in the world at first.

She was lazy at 22 she didn't want to work. Just lift. She didn't make any money for being pro. at 26 I was financially supporting both of us and I don't want that kind of relationship. Not at that age.

Most people that or truly obsessed with lifting and or competitors year around or professionals. That's all they care about. There is so much more to life to enjoy.

100% agreed^

most figure/bikini girls are not wife material(no offense). this is just what I have noticed.

i am very very fortunate with my lady , but she's a needle in the haystack....her priorities are really her education(soon to be OT), her job, health , well-being, care for others,loving me and supporting me, etc.

i hope you found somebody like that....but what the guy posted above is unfortunately an accurate representation of what I have seen as well

sounds like you're pretty giddy about this right now, but its really not a big deal once you have been with them a while. tbh, i wouldn't really care whatsoever if my woman dropped the whole competing thing at this point. as long as she still took care of herself and made an effort to do some kind of exercise every week for health,etc. to each their own though....

Last edited:
I don't care that she competes. I also don't care how much money she makes. I have never been to a show of any kind not my thing. I like that she is into training and nutrition. I agree lots of other things in life. I kitesurf and spearfish and surf and snowboard but I don't like watching tv at night. And I have to ask you honestly....Do you even lift?

My exwife was an IFBB Pro Figure girl and the girl I dated after was a well known NPC Figure girl. Both weren't worth the money I spent on the first date. I agree with the others... and as far as "I don't care how much money she makes" comment this shows how young and desperate you are... it's gets old trying to support those types and I was making 175k a year...

Hey Man, glad you're happy and I wish you well. Enjoy her, fitness girls are hot and some have great personalities!

And hey, if it doesn't work out, date a model. They make money just fine. ;)

yeah bro if shes not contributing financially just becareful. some girls will suck you dry and not in a good way.

I don't care that she competes. I also don't care how much money she makes. I have never been to a show of any kind not my thing. I like that she is into training and nutrition. I agree lots of other things in life. I kitesurf and spearfish and surf and snowboard but I don't like watching tv at night. And I have to ask you honestly....Do you even lift?

i cant tell if your last question is serious or not, or if it's directed at me

if your question is serious, then yes, I am technically 'elite' in bench/squat/deadlift even though i have now switched to solely training for the mr.olympia title in mens physique (using incline db bench,yates row,hack squat,etc. instead)

---

thats very good that you guys have common interests. as long as you're happy in the end, that's all that matters....life is short and we need to be as happy as possible while trying to spread happiness to others IMO. years will come and ago heh

Last edited:
I dated my fair share of figure girls way back in the day before bikini was ever even a thought and they are pretty much all the same...most not all.... as I'm sure there are some normal ones.

Let's be blunt. Any chic who wants to inject male hormones isn't all there. It's sorta the stripper/club girl mentality they have. Sorry if that offends any of the guys here or girls for that matter. The ones I dated were rather well known and hot and always wanted to grub juice off you like they were asking for a cigarette or something. They had no qualms with doing what they had to do to place better at shows.

Let's just say a popular ex pro who owns a popular supp company has probably banged them all lol.

They aren't wifey material either. It's like spring break. It's fun to visit but not to live there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

:D:D

Last edited:
I think it's funny how all these guys are poo pooing your newfound relationship. I'm happy for you dude. Congrats. Regardless of who it is, fitness girl or not, she gets you. That's the thing most people have a difficult time finding. So good for you man.

Last edited:
I think it's funny how all these guys are poo pooing your newfound relationship. I'm happy for you dude. Congrats. Regardless of who it is, fitness girl or not, she gets you. That's the thing most people have a difficult time finding. So good for you man.

If you don't want opinions, don't post a thread in a "discussion" forum. Sounds like you and the OP have a lot to learn

Here's an opinion for you dude. Stfu. K fag. How's that opinion?

Here's an opinion for you dude. Stfu. K fag. How's that opinion?

that will put me in my place! LOL! its funny how fast insecure degenerates will post something like this when they see something they don't like. I would bet my portfolio that you wouldn't think of saying anything like this to me in person.
Anonymity is a is a losers best friend.

You mad i don't give a fuck? You didn't like my opinion? Too bad. I thought it was a good one. Go run your mouth somewhere else little twink

i cant tell if your last question is serious or not, or if it's directed at me

if your question is serious, then yes, I am technically 'elite' in bench/squat/deadlift even though i have now switched to solely training for the mr.olympia title in mens physique (using incline db bench,yates row,hack squat,etc. instead)

---

thats very good that you guys have common interests. as long as you're happy in the end, that's all that matters....life is short and we need to be as happy as possible while trying to spread happiness to others IMO. years will come and ago heh

You are a champion powerlifter, and want to compete in physique?

That makes no sense. It is like a UFC champion switching over to Ti Chi in the park. Squats and deadlifts make a good foundation for bodybuilding, not board shorts.

Not meaning to hate on you, brother. Reading your other posts you seem well sorted.

You are a champion powerlifter, and want to compete in physique?

That makes no sense. It is like a UFC champion switching over to Ti Chi in the park. Squats and deadlifts make a good foundation for bodybuilding, not board shorts.

Not meaning to hate on you, brother. Reading your other posts you seem well sorted.

cant speak for him, but maybe he doens't want to put the stress of such heavy lifts on his body anymore. maybe he wants a more trim build that women and the general populace accept more than a powerlifer physique. maybe he is aiming to be number 1 of another sport as opposed to being number 10 in another. many reasons.

lol what? I wasn't a powerlifter for anymore than 1year, I just happened to get elite level lifts in that time. Idk if the name babyslayer rings a bell(900+ deadlifter), but he trained me for a while and was responsible for making my Deadlift and Squat get close to 600 and 500. Bench I got to 375 on my own because his training didn't work at ALL for it(I was pretty much a newb at the time btw) . It not like it's astonishing numbers or anywhere near being a champion.

All I said was its in the elite category.

I only want to compete in physique because I'm against drug use. I don't think there's anything wrong with men taking no tren/no Orals/no insulin/etc and staying below 750ish mg of gear that's used responsibly. But honestly I wish that drugs were just never introduced into any sport, it my own personal preference.

I can't control that they wear board shorts. I still train my legs hard, I have a feeling they'll change that in the division soon anyways

I'm dating a female powerlifter and It's great having someone that shares both hobbies,diet, and lifestyle. I don't ever have to worry about her complaining about me spending too much time in the gym, she will complain if I don't spend enough.

I hope that you have found someone that makes you happy and can give you a spot on the heavy lifts!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131