over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Figure competitor GF next stop Gainsville

Hey Man, glad you're happy and I wish you well. Enjoy her, fitness girls are hot and some have great personalities!

And hey, if it doesn't work out, date a model. They make money just fine. ;)

I like the way you think!!!
Im with Ehren,,enjoy it and see what happens.

I only want to compete in physique because I'm against drug use.

Do you use? I thought I saw few posts of yours talking about your cycles. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have never posted anything about me running cycles.
Ever.

You must be confusing me with somebody else heh

I have never posted anything about me running cycles.
Ever.

You must be confusing me with somebody else heh

Ahh ok. That's why I asked.

Man bro i have the best girl ever, she trains like a beast and does all of her bodybuilding perfectly she works so hard and i am so proud of her, sounds like you found a good one hang on to her ... this is my baby, i transformed her from nada to this..

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417338994723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417338994723.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 331
Man yall are a bunch of haters!.. the guy clearly is excited about someone new in his life and was trying to share with us something hes happy about.. yea some of yall have had some bad experiences but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who the fuck hasnt had bad experiences with women, fitness or fuckin librarian nerd, get real, we can all agree, you cant live with em and cant live without em but when you find somebody you enjoy spending your time with thats all that matters, lets be happy for the guy this is something positive for him

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Dated one, my experience was good at first but it went down hill fast.

lol what? I wasn't a powerlifter for anymore than 1year, I just happened to get elite level lifts in that time. Idk if the name babyslayer rings a bell(900+ deadlifter), but he trained me for a while and was responsible for making my Deadlift and Squat get close to 600 and 500. Bench I got to 375 on my own because his training didn't work at ALL for it(I was pretty much a newb at the time btw) . It not like it's astonishing numbers or anywhere near being a champion.

All I said was its in the elite category.

I only want to compete in physique because I'm against drug use. I don't think there's anything wrong with men taking no tren/no Orals/no insulin/etc and staying below 750ish mg of gear that's used responsibly. But honestly I wish that drugs were just never introduced into any sport, it my own personal preference.

I can't control that they wear board shorts. I still train my legs hard, I have a feeling they'll change that in the division soon anyways
I'm slightly confused how 600lb deadlift and 375lb bench are "elite", no offense but that seems like a pretty creative use of the word elite unless I am mis understanding.

I guess it depends on your weight as I am relatively ignorant on weight classes in powerflifting, I admit

I have found that with bikini, figure and physique girls that their degree of bat shit crazy is directly correlated with the amount of half naked selfies they post on IG.

I dated my fair share of figure girls way back in the day before bikini was ever even a thought and they are pretty much all the same...most not all.... as I'm sure there are some normal ones.

Let's be blunt. Any chic who wants to inject male hormones isn't all there. It's sorta the stripper/club girl mentality they have. Sorry if that offends any of the guys here or girls for that matter. The ones I dated were rather well known and hot and always wanted to grub juice off you like they were asking for a cigarette or something. They had no qualms with doing what they had to do to place better at shows.

Let's just say a popular ex pro who owns a popular supp company has probably banged them all lol.

They aren't wifey material either. It's like spring break. It's fun to visit but not to live there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Don't think you were referring to this but replacement of small amounts of test in women can be very beneficial

Don't think you were referring to this but replacement of small amounts of test in women can be very beneficial

True but this is a whole different level the girls I'm talking about.

I have found that with bikini, figure and physique girls that their degree of bat shit crazy is directly correlated with the amount of half naked selfies they post on IG.

Fkin truth right there.

True but this is a whole different level the girls I'm talking about.

Yeah I was 99% sure but figured I'd say something anyways just incase others don't know. Since it is a semi new concept

lol what? I wasn't a powerlifter for anymore than 1year, I just happened to get elite level lifts in that time. Idk if the name babyslayer rings a bell(900+ deadlifter), but he trained me for a while and was responsible for making my Deadlift and Squat get close to 600 and 500. Bench I got to 375 on my own because his training didn't work at ALL for it(I was pretty much a newb at the time btw) . It not like it's astonishing numbers or anywhere near being a champion.

All I said was its in the elite category.

I only want to compete in physique because I'm against drug use. I don't think there's anything wrong with men taking no tren/no Orals/no insulin/etc and staying below 750ish mg of gear that's used responsibly. But honestly I wish that drugs were just never introduced into any sport, it my own personal preference.

I can't control that they wear board shorts. I still train my legs hard, I have a feeling they'll change that in the division soon anyways

Gotcha, that makes sense. May I give some advice? Compete as a bodybuilder in a drug tested organization. I did so, 6 times. Make sure they give a polygraph, as it is much cheaper and IMO better at outing cheats. It was the ANPPC if I recall correct, and guys were drug free.

I am generally pro steroid, but I HATE it when guys run gear and then beat the piss test. You will also prep differently.

Drug free bodybuilding is great (IMO) unless you are one of those sanctimonious judgmental shits.

Were you natural when you made those lifts, because those are exceptional numbers if you were. They are still good numbers even if you were on.

Power-lifting will give you a good foundation to build upon, and higher reps will fill your muscles out.

Last edited:
My ex g/f was a ifbb pro figure comp. I thought she was the greatest thing in the world at first.

She was lazy at 22 she didn't want to work. Just lift. She didn't make any money for being pro. at 26 I was financially supporting both of us and I don't want that kind of relationship. Not at that age.

Most people that or truly obsessed with lifting and or competitors year around or professionals. That's all they care about. There is so much more to life to enjoy.

Our sport requires so much more than others, really only obsessive neurotics tend to succeed. I mean that in a good way.

For example, one can train very hard in MMA, the training is brutal if you want to compete. But after training you can eat what you want (unless you need to make weight) do what you want etc. We used to eat chicken wings after rolling.

Bodybuilding requires 24/7 control of EVERYTHING. It was a perfect sport for a drug using sociopath like my self (and more dangerous than MMA).

I guess it depends on your weight as I am relatively ignorant on weight classes in powerflifting, I admit

i was 179lbs when i performed those lifts, im 200-205 now, it's elite for that weight class

Gotcha, that makes sense. May I give some advice? Compete as a bodybuilder in a drug tested organization. I did so, 6 times. Make sure they give a polygraph, as it is much cheaper and IMO better at outing cheats. It was the ANPPC if I recall correct, and guys were drug free.

I am generally pro steroid, but I HATE it when guys run gear and then beat the piss test. You will also prep differently.

Drug free bodybuilding is great (IMO) unless you are one of those sanctimonious judgmental shits.

Were you natural when you made those lifts, because those are exceptional numbers if you were. They are still good numbers even if you were on.

Power-lifting will give you a good foundation to build upon, and higher reps will fill your muscles out.

nah being an ifbb pro in physique gives you a lot more opportunity than natural bb.

i plan on making it on the olympia stage anyways, you can pm me more about this, i dont like discussing it openly.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner