over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Figure competitor GF next stop Gainsville

Of course when i met my wife her looks where are what attracted me to her.
At the age of 19 when i met her, she won TEEN KY beauty pageant.Then i found out how supportive she was and caring. She has went through 10 years of competing in powerlifting ,9 years of wrestling and of course the bodybuilding lifestyle .Cooking and helping prepare my meals taking care of our kids etc.
She competes in 1 figure contest a year for the past 12 years and hell at over 40 won the open class .Everybody tells me she is the prettiest girl especially cause she doesn't ever wear make-up from day to day.
It will be 24 years of marriage June 8th 2015 and her looks isn't her strong points ,its her love she shows and gives her family and friends .One drawback she likes to lend my mother inlaw money she knows won't ever get payed back(sorry had to throw a bad point about her)
Couldn't imagine life without her ,yes she has problems but she could need me to do everything for her from now to death do us part and i still would come out ahead.

Now to the OP if she makes you happy then congrats brother,it only should matter to her and yourself.
Not taking up for anybody but guys on here give their opinions,because it is a discussion bodybuilding forum .They will tell you things you like and some will tell you what you don't care to hear.
One thing i can say about the members of PM if a tragedy happens all come together to offer assistance, that is where you see PM at their finest ! .:cool:

It didn't exactly work out she said I wasn't a bodybuilder because I never competed and had no legs so training for first contest now instead. She is associated with the people running it. She presented the awards at the last show. Need to show this girl whats up. Anyone know how to add 30lbs to your legs in a month PM me.

Last edited:
It didn't exactly work out she said I wasn't a bodybuilder because I never competed and had no legs so training for first contest now instead. She is associated with the people running it. She presented the awards at the last show. Need to show this girl whats up. Anyone know how to add 30lbs to your legs in a month PM me.

Um, move on buddy. You aren't going to put on 30lbs in your legs in a month lmao

Find a women that's a chef bro

Show is Feb and then March I don't care I am going to blow the fuck up into it not cutting an ounce doing bench contest same day. Currently weigh 213 goal is to step on stage over 220 in Feb and 230 in April doing legs twice a week realistic or not I am doing it

How long did you actually date? Or did you just think you guys were going steady because she was friendly with you?

Were you two actually together for more than a few days? If so, you are a lucky man. You just dodged a bullet and parted ways with the shallowest bitch on the planet :eek:

:p

Did you read GS post??? THAT is a true woman my brother... Forget this little tramp and don't go looking like a douche and come into a contest all bloated - but by God ya showed her you got some wheels -lol. Move on... Billions - that's a BIG number like more then even a million - of women out there... GS just described the woman and mine is similar. She is younger than me and we have only been married 7 years but I knew she was my wife the night I met her and we have grown closer every day!! She lives to take care of me and I can honestly say that I do not get out of bed in the morning without first thinking of her and my daughter and that my job is to provide and protect them.. She has been through a horrible time with my ex wife and poor decisions on my part. She is incredibly beautiful but if she lost her beauty and as GS said - if she were incspacitated today and I had to provide for her every need I could do it feeling I was gaining more than her.. Awwww shit - now I have to go watch Steel Magnolias - my estrogen levels just rose !!! Seriously - don't be foolish with a shallow woman

Ok guys the first show is Feb 7th and the second one which is April something. They are supposed to be small local level Nabba shows. I weigh 220 in this pic. Obviously the plan is to train legs twice a week between now and then. I am not planning to cut any weight for Feb just want to learn the process and grow into April. Hopefully i don't make a fool of myself in Feb and I can get some legs by April.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7-hGNQ9Ww&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Can you post a pic of the girl so we can see if she's worth all of this trouble or not?

BTW you look good; my guess is that she just doesn't like mustache rides.

Is that you?? If so, you're problem isn't this girl, it's a lack of self esteem. You dont need to be chasing after girls. If you're in that kiND of shape and in decent shape financially you just need some help socializing. You shouldn't have any trouble dating girls that are in great shape.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws