over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New GnRH peptide

juicin

Registered
So Aminooutpost just got in this new peptide - Gonadotropin-releasing hormone. Ive never seen this particular peptide before.

Would it help with recovering, for example using in the week leading up to PCT maybe?

Hmm very interesting, seems it would work just like HCG

Well, almost. HCG acts like LH which gets the testi's working again. GnRH is screted by the hypothalmus, which in turn tells the pituitary to pump out LH and FSH.

I'm a 3rd year Vet student and we use GnRH analogs all the time to induce ovulation in our horses/track horses. Anyway we use a drug called Deslorelin (mimmics LH like HCG). It's a small peptide 10aa compared to HCG which is a glycoprotein. Anyway for a horse we use 1.5mg DES or 1500-5000IU HCG for a nice ce LH surge.

Point being, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I would start at a low low dose 0.1mg 3x a week and see where that gets you (don't want to downregulate the pituitary).

Last edited:
Amino has a good write up on it! Sounds like it should be the best thing to use While on cycle to prevent shutdown and come off cycle easier because it stimulates LH and FSH. Now is there a negative side due to the hypothalmus producing this to signal the pituitary to release LH and FSH? What would be a dosing protocol to keep everything normal while on cycle?

Examination of Idiopathic Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism (IHH)and Kallmann Syndrome (KS) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

**broken link removed**

Not sure exactly what it is, but if it's true GnRH, it would have to be released in a pulsatile manner like the hypothalamus does naturally, due to the half-life being ridiculously short. Not feasible to have a body builder with some device that drips GnRH into the bloodstream throughout the day IMO. If it's a GnRH analog or agonist, it will cause downregulation.

Hello from Aminooutpost.com

I would say anytime you introduce any chemical/ hormone/ peptide into your body that augments the production of the endocrine system/ pituitary gland there are going to be some feedback or down-regulation. Our bodies crave a state of homeostasis. With that said I have reviewed many scientific abstracts on the use of GnRH to treat hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and these studies lasted several month and a few years in some cases. And I also read some abstracts that illuminate the ability of the body to replenish GnRH receptors after chronic use. So what are we saying? I guess that this risk is the same as anything we are researching with right? It is the risk we take as professional researchers- myself included. My rat didn't gain 100lbs of muscle in 8 years by administering GNC Mega Men vitamins.

As far as dosing. I read a few abstracts that seemed to use a protocol similar to that of HCG for a daily dose- right around 200mg a day (where HCG might be 200IU per day). Now there are about 100 different opinions on how to use HCG and when- so I cannot really say I have the definitive answer on how to use GnRH, because there really isn't a consensus on how to use HCG. I can day that my rat has had success with about 1000mg per day for the first 4 days and then 500mg every other day after that when executing PCT. Is that the right protocol? I have no idea. But it is this researchers best guess. Oh- by the way, we are going to keep the price of the GnRH at $19 for 2000mg indefinitely.

Thank you for your time!

I'm not sure of how you came up with that dose... Elimination half-life is very short, around 20 mins or so. This means terminal plasma half-life, which is much more pertinent in dosing regiment is even shorter. I've never heard of GnRH being administered in any other method than pulsatile manner.

But nevertheless, people should feel free to try it and I don't want to discourage experimentation in any way.

Metabolism and Effects of Synthetic Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) in Children and Adults*

R. P. KELCH, L. E. CLEMENS**, M. MARKOVS, M. H. WESTHOFF and D. W. HAWKINS
Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, Reproductive Endocrinology Program, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104

To compare the metabolism and effects of synthetic GnRH (Parke-Davis CI-785) in children and adults, 24 children were given 10 µg GnRH/m2 iv; 5 adult male volunteers randomly received 1, 10, 25 and 100 µg GnRH/m2 iv at weekly intervals. Blood samples were withdrawn at frequent intervals during the 1 hr before and 4 hr after injection. GnRH concentrations were determined by a highly specific radioimmunoassay which utilizes Niswender antiserum #R-42 and 125I-GnRH purified by polyacrylamide disc gel electrophoresis. Sensitivity of this assay is 1 pg/tube or 5 pg/ml of unextracted plasma. Serum LH and FSH were determined by radioimmunoassay. No correlation was found between physiological state or serum gonadotropin concentrations, and endogenous GnRH values. Indeed, most plasma samples were at or below the sensitivity of the GnRH assay. Maximum GnRH concentrations occurred at +1 or +2 min and were significantly greater in children (4.02 ± 0.33 (SE) ng/ml) than adults (2.05 ± 0.37 (SE) ng/ml) given GnRH iv at 10 µg/m2. The plasma disappearance curve of GnRH in children and adults could be described by a double exponential function with an average distribution phase half-life of 2.5 min and a highly variable elimination phase half-life of approximately 20 min. Initial distribution volumes and plasma clearance rates were also similar: children 8.7 ± 0.8 (SE) % body weight and 657 ± 42 (SE) l/d/m2; adults 8.5 ± 2.2 (SE) % body weight and 682 ± 44 (SE) l/d/m2. In adults, plasma clearance decreased progressively with increasing doses of GnRH. Despite greater maximum concentrations of GnRH, prepubertal children had bluntedserum LH responses compared to adult males. Serum FSH responses were similar in prepubertal, pubertal and adult males, but greatly exaggerated responses were seen in some prepubertal females. Linear log dose-responses for LH and FSH were found between 1.0 and 100 µg/m2 doses of GnRH. Significant LH release occurred during all tests inadult males with only one exception at the 1.0 µg/m2 dose. Significant FSH release was not uniformly observed at any dose.

I'm not sure of how you came up with that dose... Elimination half-life is very short, around 20 mins or so. This means terminal plasma half-life, which is much more pertinent in dosing regiment is even shorter. I've never heard of GnRH being administered in any other method than pulsatile manner.

But nevertheless, people should feel free to try it and I don't want to discourage experimentation in any way.

Metabolism and Effects of Synthetic Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) in Children and Adults*

R. P. KELCH, L. E. CLEMENS**, M. MARKOVS, M. H. WESTHOFF and D. W. HAWKINS
Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, Reproductive Endocrinology Program, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104

To compare the metabolism and effects of synthetic GnRH (Parke-Davis CI-785) in children and adults, 24 children were given 10 µg GnRH/m2 iv; 5 adult male volunteers randomly received 1, 10, 25 and 100 µg GnRH/m2 iv at weekly intervals. Blood samples were withdrawn at frequent intervals during the 1 hr before and 4 hr after injection. GnRH concentrations were determined by a highly specific radioimmunoassay which utilizes Niswender antiserum #R-42 and 125I-GnRH purified by polyacrylamide disc gel electrophoresis. Sensitivity of this assay is 1 pg/tube or 5 pg/ml of unextracted plasma. Serum LH and FSH were determined by radioimmunoassay. No correlation was found between physiological state or serum gonadotropin concentrations, and endogenous GnRH values. Indeed, most plasma samples were at or below the sensitivity of the GnRH assay. Maximum GnRH concentrations occurred at +1 or +2 min and were significantly greater in children (4.02 ± 0.33 (SE) ng/ml) than adults (2.05 ± 0.37 (SE) ng/ml) given GnRH iv at 10 µg/m2. The plasma disappearance curve of GnRH in children and adults could be described by a double exponential function with an average distribution phase half-life of 2.5 min and a highly variable elimination phase half-life of approximately 20 min. Initial distribution volumes and plasma clearance rates were also similar: children 8.7 ± 0.8 (SE) % body weight and 657 ± 42 (SE) l/d/m2; adults 8.5 ± 2.2 (SE) % body weight and 682 ± 44 (SE) l/d/m2. In adults, plasma clearance decreased progressively with increasing doses of GnRH. Despite greater maximum concentrations of GnRH, prepubertal children had bluntedserum LH responses compared to adult males. Serum FSH responses were similar in prepubertal, pubertal and adult males, but greatly exaggerated responses were seen in some prepubertal females. Linear log dose-responses for LH and FSH were found between 1.0 and 100 µg/m2 doses of GnRH. Significant LH release occurred during all tests inadult males with only one exception at the 1.0 µg/m2 dose. Significant FSH release was not uniformly observed at any dose.

I have to agree it is released in a pulsating manner naturally... not sure how this would work otherwise without downregulating the pituitary. Might work at a low dose given several times a day.

Thank you

Well- I would suggest giving it a try. There are some abstracts on Pubmed that advocate a higher one-time daily daily dose. But I will leave the research to you all. I can only really communicate experientially, so I would say try it however you feel the research best supports the safest protocol. I am just happy if you try it at all:D

Thanks again!

Big Hig

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear