over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New great interview: Jason Huh with Dave Palumbo sit down

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have never heard Jason talk about drugs but he talks about everything here. He was always a thinking man's bodybuilder with a lot of intelligence and really a whole other side to him and he gets candid about it here as well.

About the drugs...
Never went over 1000mg Test a week
Liked EQ...never went over 400
Liked Deca, not deca dick...would throw in Deca and Tren at times
Tren 75mg/day was the most
Liked GH and slin synergy....went up to 8-9iu GH...was told by Palumbo and Atwood to not go above 6.
Liked anadrol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5Z6CuSKt4"]JASON HUH RAW! Live With In Studio - YouTube[/ame]

The whole video was great..always liked those two guys.

I know the drug topic will be big and to me seems low but I'd bet he's being honest. He's an absolute genetic anomaly naturally, strength wise as well, and his response to drugs seems to be just as good. How many guys could get to 300 lbs offseason and 250-260 shredded on less than 1g test?? Insane...life isn't fair lol

I know the drug topic will be big and to me seems low but I'd bet he's being honest. He's an absolute genetic anomaly naturally, strength wise as well, and his response to drugs seems to be just as good. How many guys could get to 300 lbs offseason and 250-260 shredded on less than 1g test?? Insane...life isn't fair lol

He did give credit to the magic gh and slin had and how he implemented a lot of Milos' protcols. He said it was absolutely amazing what happened when he implemented those together.

Totally. I don't know if this is well known but his dad was a bodybuilding champion in his home country. And his little brother's physique is a scaled down version of him - vacuum, vascularity, etc.

I miss this guys physique. What a normal guy..which I Feel like is quite rare in this industry. So many ego's and weirdos. Feel like bodybuilding is filled with a bunch of guys that I'd never associate with lol.

Is steel supplements pretty big? Never seen there products...but I've been in Australia the last few years.

Great video. Jason is a genetic anomaly as far as bodybuilding genetics

what i found that touched me the most he choose his kids over bodybuilding bc he felt he couldnt give both full dedication and choose his kid . Lee Haney was an anomaly that he did do both parenting and bodybuilding. Like it says in the video most mr olympias did not give full attention to their children

Hes intelligent and creative which shows why hes doing so well in business with his Steel supplements. Interesting about mercury levels as well. . Great interview I learned a lot:)

I rarely watch bb interviews but this was a good one.

My take-a-ways . . . he puts family first. And peptides are shite, a scam, which I have always maintained btw.
Most people take too much gear, so much so that they have zero idea of what is doing what which is also
something I have always believed. He admits to being a genetic freak. HGH and insulin are game changers.
He would look at a weight and grow. At his peak his workouts were ~3hrs long which is why the intra slin. Most
bodybuilders don’t work out long enough to require it. It was interesting listening to the three of them compare
and contrast the effects of different steroids; some were well tolerated, some were not, it all depends on
the individual. He seems like a nice, decent, honest person. I wish him well.

The foto below . . . his Dad and his brother and Jason. The apple does not fall very far from the tree. And just
look at the size of Jason. He was, is, a big person to start with (think chassis / frame).

Attachments

• jason h.jpg
    jason h.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 643
So many ego's and weirdos. Feel like bodybuilding is filled with a bunch of guys that I'd never associate with lol.

Absolutely 100%. I can't stand to listen to most of them talk. I also have zero tolerance for the "bro/instagram/meathead" bullshit. The only people whose videos I can watch/writings I can read are Dorian Yates, Dante Trudel, Skip Hill, John Meadows, Dusty Hanshaw, and Scott Stevenson. There's probably a few others, but those are my go-to guys for information.

I have never heard Jason talk about drugs but he talks about everything here. He was always a thinking man's bodybuilder with a lot of intelligence and really a whole other side to him and he gets candid about it here as well.

About the drugs...
Never went over 1000mg Test a week
Liked EQ...never went over 400
Liked Deca, not deca dick...would throw in Deca and Tren at times
Tren 75mg/day was the most
Liked GH and slin synergy....went up to 8-9iu GH...was told by Palumbo and Atwood to not go above 6.
Liked anadrol

JASON HUH RAW! Live With In Studio - YouTube

If you believe all these guys who say "they never went over x amount" I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I’ve never understood why people think test is magic, and that doses need to be so high.

Porter said it. Nobody believed him.
Huh said it. Nobody believed him.
Yates said it. Nobody believed him.

I walk around at 255-260 on TRT. Nobody believes me.

Seems like we’re all full of shit! LOL

Food and training. If the genetics are there, time and patience will create a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved it.

Jason is a true ambassador. Someone who you can look up to

I’ve never understood why people think test is magic, and that doses need to be so high.

Food and training. If the genetics are there, time and patience will create a monster.

Agreed but curious how high your test has got and what cycle really put the most size on you? I know time, food, genetics, etc all play a huge role, but it seems most that gained their size used larger amounts of test, held that weight, then came down on test and can hold.

Agreed but curious how high your test has got and what cycle really put the most size on you? I know time, food, genetics, etc all play a huge role, but it seems most that gained their size used larger amounts of test, held that weight, then came down on test and can hold.

I agree with this. Many preach they use lower doses now. But they don’t admit to the big cycles they did to attain ther size.

It’s far easier to hold it once you are there, thats for sure.

Seems like a diverse individual. Unique and different from your typical ifbb id say.

I agree with this. Many preach they use lower doses now. But they don’t admit to the big cycles they did to attain ther size.

It’s far easier to hold it once you are there, thats for sure.

I think many who have run those crazy cycles will tell you, that it didn't result in anything more than side effects.

If 750 mgs of testosterone elicited good results, 2 grams maybe gave them a few more lbs, but a plethora of MORE side effects.

It just takes time to synthesize muscle tissue, and genetics overall when it comes to how much you will put on.

Justin Harris made a fantastic point on a podcast once when he said that guys go through stages in this game.

First it's: Man I'll take this steroid and It's going to make me look like X pro.

Then it's: Ok, it's the GH that's the game changer, that'll transform me.

Then it's: Insulin!! That's the secret!!

When they've finally done everything, they'll come back to the basics, focus on diet, and training, and realize what they themselves are capable of building. And if the DNA allows, they'll get to a pretty respectable size over many many years.

Then one day that same person will come across a young kid who is looking for the "BEST STEROID" to look like him, and the cycle will repeat :)

i dont think ANYONE can objectively say Test doesnt need to be high.
YOU happen to aromatize super heavy. Anything that could make you bloat, makes you bloat. I'm very similar as well.

But i also know too many guys that really use test as their big compound because they can't handle the OTHER stuff.
Everyone responds to stuff differently. Luke Sandoe talks about (on his podcast) how he cant handle tren at all....yet 1/2 of the IFBB pros NEED tren to be competitive. Completely dependent on body type.

Some guys need 1.5g of test + lower anabolics.
Others need 300mg test + anabolics that are higher dosed.

i dont think ANYONE can objectively say Test doesnt need to be high.
YOU happen to aromatize super heavy. Anything that could make you bloat, makes you bloat. I'm very similar as well.

But i also know too many guys that really use test as their big compound because they can't handle the OTHER stuff.
Everyone responds to stuff differently. Luke Sandoe talks about (on his podcast) how he cant handle tren at all....yet 1/2 of the IFBB pros NEED tren to be competitive. Completely dependent on body type.

Some guys need 1.5g of test + lower anabolics.
Others need 300mg test + anabolics that are higher dosed.

Exactly.

I personally look better (and feel 10x better) on 500mg test than I do on 1.5g test. But for some people the more the better when it comes to test.

Most people who post high test is not needed are likely also using 600mg of this and 400mg of that on top of their test.

What is needed to build and maintain can be completely different things as well. I am nothing special but I can pretty much maintain on 150mg test now but I certainly didn't use that in my cycles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws