over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy to pep's

IronMiner

Registered
I just ordered GRF I-29, AND GHRP-6 FROM ERGOPEP. I'm new to the forum and I have been reading a lot of the post's and info. here. I love the amount of information and feedback that has been posted here. I'm an ex-powerlifter, due to a blown ACL. & a torn bicep tendon. At 40 years of age things are taking a little to long to heal. I haven't used any AAS in about three years. I still work out hard, Ive dropped 85lbs. since my competition days. But I have been having to train on a 8 day cycle to get everything to heal. I know my test. levels are low so I am going to do HRT with the pep's and 250 mg of test.E per week. I'm not looking for miracles, just good healing and recovery. I would appreciate any advice people have. Thanks.

welcome,bro!
as a new member i respect you for getting out here and posting.
if you look at my recent thread on DES,you have my (exstatic)opinion
feel free to pm me on my schedule!
best of luck!
:welcome:

Oh man that GHRP-6 is going to make you really hungry because it will effect your ghrlin.

If your cutting try and use GHRP-2 and it'll be a tad bit stronger.

DES is the my favorite peptide ever! Give some to your rats pre-workout and they'll have the best workout of their life.

Actually, right now I'm trying to gain strength and size. I eat very clean food with lots of fiber and veggies. Its been hard to force down that much clean food. I hope the extra apitite will help.

Actually, right now I'm trying to gain strength and size. I eat very clean food with lots of fiber and veggies. Its been hard to force down that much clean food. I hope the extra apitite will help.

Hey iron,

you will absol;utely love the peptides and the results. I am starting on ghrp2 & 6 soon. I use the 6 when i dont want to eat(quite often at times when bulking). The 6 makes it very easy to pack away clean food in copious amounts. I have some injuries too and the peptides are funny. When i started taking them, old injuries ached a bit more than usual. Then they plain old hurt for a bit, then they started getting better and fading rapidly.

Be careful those running straight 6 three times per day sometimes getting gyno from elevated prolactin. Keep some Dostinex in the mix to be safe if you don't want to run gyno risk.

Id have dostinex or prami on hand but you may not need. Ive done quite high doses of 6 and even 2(which is worse for prolactin) with no hint of gyno what so ever

Sammy I believe you are wrong, and that 2 is much safer for Prolactin. Not sure, but you should double check that one. And as always, we all respond different. Many run 6 and don't get gyno, and then others do. Problem is with gyno, only surgery fixes it when it happens.

Be careful those running straight 6 three times per day sometimes getting gyno from elevated prolactin. Keep some Dostinex in the mix to be safe if you don't want to run gyno risk.

I thought I read something from dat about how this combo at these doses showed virtually no rise in prolactin?

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

Sammy I believe you are wrong, and that 2 is much safer for Prolactin. Not sure, but you should double check that one. And as always, we all respond different. Many run 6 and don't get gyno, and then others do. Problem is with gyno, only surgery fixes it when it happens.

I never got gyno on 6, even at 5 times per day. We are all different. At the more frequent dosing and higher mcg, i noticed more bloat and water retention along with greater results.

Thanks for all the feed back guys. Now I now why my buddy suggested this forum. As for the Gyno I have stuff on hand for that.

You can also take ipamorelin. No prolactin and cortisol am I right?

Correct :yeahthat:

Sammy is right, ghrp-2 causes elevated levels of cortisol and prolactin more so than ghrp-6 but ghrp-2 causes a greater gh spike.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear