over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy

AD2927

Newbies
Hello all my name is AD I am 36 years old and I have been taking pro hormones for the last few months but ready to get with the big boy stuff I was introduced to this site by one of my co-workers he use to be an amateur body builder but he no longer participate in that sport he gave me a list of things to take can I put the list he gave me on here and have my question answered will this be enough to start off and I also need some help in protecting my liver and a PCT to take. All the things I am going to take is with a prick if you get my drift. can anyone give me an idea of a good estrogen blocker and the best fat burner steroid I can purchase. I work offshore and subject to randoms so please keep this in mind for me thanks for your help I work out just trying to get right before the summer trying to take my wife to Cancun and not look like who did it and what for LOL

Here's some quick advise, most of your questions have been asked and answered already. use the search tool first and do some work by yourself there is a ton of info you can learn on here without asking questions that have been asked 20x already. put the names of stuff your buddy told you to use and in the search box and that will keep you busy for a while .. try to find the answers first then if you need more info ask the board. When I was new i spent hours searching info and learned a ton..

Welcome

i wonder if you are in the cycle and as for the PCT, id like to suggest you HCG, Nolvadex and Clomid for protecting your liver. the best fat burner steroid will be Clen, equipoise and anavar. just personal opinion.

Oh geez..... :rolleyes:

well welcome and what mytreefiddy means is ,there is no fat burning steroid ,your diet will decide weather your gaining or losing, so please do a little more research before you dive in and take it from me, I was hard headed at one point, thinking steroids were magic, there not, your diet is gonna make or break you period ,get that figured out meaning your goals, again steroids aren't magic ,if you think your gonna just take gear and grow like a weed you have a harsh lesson coming to you, don't waste your time ,diet is everything, people told me that and I had to learn the hard way, diet, diet, diet ,good luck and welcome

well welcome and what mytreefiddy means is ,there is no fat burning steroid ,your diet will decide weather your gaining or losing, so please do a little more research before you dive in and take it from me, I was hard headed at one point, thinking steroids were magic, there not, your diet is gonna make or break you period ,get that figured out meaning your goals, again steroids aren't magic ,if you think your gonna just take gear and grow like a weed you have a harsh lesson coming to you, don't waste your time ,diet is everything, people told me that and I had to learn the hard way, diet, diet, diet ,good luck and welcome

Couldn't have said it better myself......

Up the clean protein.
Stick to complex carbs.
Healthy fats.
Add cardio.
Lift with intensity (not necessarily heavy...but high reps, little rest between sets)

The literal answer to your question is:
Winny
Tren
Primo

But nobody (including me) will advise you to touch these until you are well versed in proper AAS usage. (Test bases, AI's, PCT, cycle length, sides).

Up the clean protein.
Stick to complex carbs.
Healthy fats.
Add cardio.
Lift with intensity (not necessarily heavy...but high reps, little rest between sets)

The literal answer to your question is:
Winny
Tren
Primo

But nobody (including me) will advise you to touch these until you are well versed in proper AAS usage. (Test bases, AI's, PCT, cycle length, sides).

That is NOT the literal answer to his question. You can take boat loads of Winny - Tren - Primo and not lose an ounce of fat unless your diet is right. I am not busting your chops man - just after 25 years of doing this you learn that the basics are still the basics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131