over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy!

b-boy said:
well since phil started it I will say that you would smoke the shit out of him, there I said it! if you two were in the running for an overall title at a show I would bet my house, and 2006 dodge charger that you would smoke him!

sorry everyone! i usually wouldn't say something like that, i wouldn't never say that such and such is better than anyone on such and such board, but since were on the subject j-bomb and about 4 other people on here would smoke him like a cheap cigar phil....SORRY!
I seem to agree b-boy but hey what do i know im no pro or nothing just a local competitor thats all :) .

NON the less i congradulate LIL SAVAGE on a very solid win and look forward to him kicking some ass in the future .

Last edited:
WOW

Some of you guys need to chill out on LilSavage. He just did his first show and was proud of his physique after busting his ass for so long. He asked for a critique but you guys are takening this too far. I know some of you are not talking to him directly (a comp. debate amongst yourselves) but you are talking about him directly.

LilSavage: Congrats on your win! Enjoy this time and then get ready to continue your pursuit and bust some ass.

mainevent said:
Some of you guys need to chill out on LilSavage. He just did his first show and was proud of his physique after busting his ass for so long. He asked for a critique but you guys are takening this too far. I know some of you are not talking to him directly (a comp. debate amongst yourselves) but you are talking about him directly.

LilSavage: Congrats on your win! Enjoy this time and then get ready to continue your pursuit and bust some ass.
your right bro, and if you look at my first post on this thread, i was very supportive of him and im glad that he took our advice and went into the open class because he doesn't have a novice physique by no means. but at the same time i am very competitive at this sport and phil isn't going to say some kid would smoke me..LOL Ok the kid did out do me in his first show, shit i got fourth in my first show, but my second show i won the overall and my third show i got second at junior nationals, so phil we will see how good your judgement is!!!!

I hear ya b-boy and have nothing but respect for you and your physique. I just think this debate shouldn't be so personal since its not LilSavage bragging about what he has(physique-wise) or what he can do.....blah, blah, blah.

Hey Fantastic job Lil Savage

You must be REALLY psyched!

Enjoy it.

CROWLER

mainevent said:
I hear ya b-boy and have nothing but respect for you and your physique. I just think this debate shouldn't be so personal since its not LilSavage bragging about what he has(physique-wise) or what he can do.....blah, blah, blah.
I agree and I end it! thanks for the respect bro!

I understand I hurt your feelings

b-boy said:
your right bro, and if you look at my first post on this thread, i was very supportive of him and im glad that he took our advice and went into the open class because he doesn't have a novice physique by no means. but at the same time i am very competitive at this sport and phil isn't going to say some kid would smoke me..LOL Ok the kid did out do me in his first show, shit i got fourth in my first show, but my second show i won the overall and my third show i got second at junior nationals, so phil we will see how good your judgement is!!!!

I did not mean to bruise any egos here, but this kid has it. I would pick his physique over yours, yes. I dont care who has won what or done what. If you want to prove me wrong, do it on stage. I have been around this sport a long time and have heard everyone and their mother brag themselves up. Do it on stage and it will earn everyones respect.

PHIL HERNON said:
I did not mean to bruise any egos here, but this kid has it. I would pick his physique over yours, yes. I dont care who has won what or done what. If you want to prove me wrong, do it on stage. I have been around this sport a long time and have heard everyone and their mother brag themselves up. Do it on stage and it will earn everyones respect.
I agree phil!

Also

Just because I say that he looks great does not mean that you or the others are chopped liver. You guys are at the top of the sport, I just think he has a little freakier look to him, thats all. This sport is all about opinions anyway. Tomorrow, I might like your physique better, who knows. There are pros on this site, national level guys on here such as yourself, local level guys such as Vander and Ballplaya, and everyone has a top quality physique.

CONGRATS!

congrats lilsavage, you should be proud! good luck in the future!

Good Job Savage!! Sounds Like you kicked some ass :jum;ing-s
I look forward to seeing some pictures if you get a chance.

so how did you do in the open overall? I know usually itll go the Super,Heavy Or Lt Heavywght But Ive seen a few Middleweights That had some Crazy Muscle on em!! Great Job and even more so a great attitude. congrats

Great job lilsavage :cool:

PHIL HERNON said:
Just because I say that he looks great does not mean that you or the others are chopped liver. You guys are at the top of the sport, I just think he has a little freakier look to him, thats all. This sport is all about opinions anyway. Tomorrow, I might like your physique better, who knows. There are pros on this site, national level guys on here such as yourself, local level guys such as Vander and Ballplaya, and everyone has a top quality physique.

Yes but doesnt Lil Savage have to prove it on stage as well??? Im confused with your thoughts on this matter Phil , Yes he looks great in those particular photos and sure he won his class in what show i dont really no , but do you truley think hes better and freakier then b-boy?? cause im gonna have to say no to that , b-boy HAS proven himself onstage jr nats isnt a joke show , now i think this Lil Savage looks good for a middle no doubt but at 5,6 he will only be able to carry so much weight as for now his weight is perfect and he looks sharp but for him to compete against a heavy wt at jr Nats he will need more size which then will cause him to look worse , and to become a pro? well hes gonna need even more size like Lee or David Henry even then its taken David Henry a long ass time to even break the top 15 .

Phil i totally respect your views on BBing and your opinions and im not saying your wrong im just wondering if Lil Savage is as good as his pictures thats all , hey if im wrong ill be the 1st to admit it , i guess we shall see when he posts his pics.

Oh and Mainevent you need to chill out not us , this is a BB site for debates and opinions if you dont like it dont post pics i guess , b-boy said what he meant and he stands by it and that in itself is admirable , same goes with Phil he knows what he sees and wont back down and im sorta in the middle kinda confused of what im really looking at cause for me its gonna take more then pics , so this is just BBers dabating bbing and Lil Savage is the topic , im sure Lil Sav isnt upset if the guy knows who he is and where he stands he'll be fine with it and im sure he'll be posting some pics as well .

Your right

Vander_V said:
Yes but doesnt Lil Savage have to prove it on stage as well??? Im confused with your thoughts on this matter Phil , Yes he looks great in those particular photos and sure he won his class in what show i dont really no , but do you truley think hes better and freakier then b-boy?? cause im gonna have to say no to that , b-boy HAS proven himself onstage jr nats isnt a joke show , now i think this Lil Savage looks good for a middle no doubt but at 5,6 he will only be able to carry so much weight as for now his weight is perfect and he looks sharp but for him to compete against a heavy wt at jr Nats he will need more size which then will cause him to look worse , and to become a pro? well hes gonna need even more size like Lee or David Henry even then its taken David Henry a long ass time to even break the top 15 .

Phil i totally respect your views on BBing and your opinions and im not saying your wrong im just wondering if Lil Savage is as good as his pictures thats all , hey if im wrong ill be the 1st to admit it , i guess we shall see when he posts his pics.

Oh and Mainevent you need to chill out not us , this is a BB site for debates and opinions if you dont like it dont post pics i guess , b-boy said what he meant and he stands by it and that in itself is admirable , same goes with Phil he knows what he sees and wont back down and im sorta in the middle kinda confused of what im really looking at cause for me its gonna take more then pics , so this is just BBers dabating bbing and Lil Savage is the topic , im sure Lil Sav isnt upset if the guy knows who he is and where he stands he'll be fine with it and im sure he'll be posting some pics as well .

We actually need to see them on stage standing together. I just like the way he looks in pictures.

PHIL HERNON said:
We actually need to see them on stage standing together. I just like the way he looks in pictures.

Yea i hear ya .

Oh and Mainevent you need to chill out not us , this is a BB site for debates and opinions if you dont like it dont post pics i guess , b-boy said what he meant and he stands by it and that in itself is admirable , same goes with Phil he knows what he sees and wont back down and im sorta in the middle kinda confused of what im really looking at cause for me its gonna take more then pics , so this is just BBers dabating bbing and Lil Savage is the topic , im sure Lil Sav isnt upset if the guy knows who he is and where he stands he'll be fine with it and im sure he'll be posting some pics as well .[/QUOTE]

LOL!

LOL![/QUOTE]
::tar-wars

Vander_V said:
::tar-wars[/QUOTE]

Dude chill out......j/k. I dont know what crawled up my ass last night. I guess my wifes "time" has affected me or something.

Never seen the Star Wars smiley....better time than any.

Peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity