over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Guy!

mainevent said:
::tar-wars

Dude chill out......j/k. I dont know what crawled up my ass last night. I guess my wifes "time" has affected me or something.

Never seen the Star Wars smiley....better time than any.

Peace[/QUOTE]

Mainevent, I acutally agree with you. All these other guys are using Lilsavage as the reason to argue with each other which I find disrespectful to Lilsavage.

The same points could be made using generic photos of competitors that are not members on the board. Using a member on the board like this is very impolite.

Big A said:
Dude chill out......j/k. I dont know what crawled up my ass last night. I guess my wifes "time" has affected me or something.

Never seen the Star Wars smiley....better time than any.

Peace

Mainevent, I acutally agree with you. All these other guys are using Lilsavage as the reason to argue with each other which I find disrespectful to Lilsavage.

The same points could be made using generic photos of competitors that are not members on the board. Using a member on the board like this is very impolite.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm sure Lilsavage never thought this thread would get this much attention. Reminds me of another thread not too long ago.:)

Pics

Alright fellas, these pics are from the show The overall showdown. The bald guy next to me is a LT. HEAVY, he was super cool. I was very nervous and he calmed my nerves. Well anyways he took the overall. Everyone said I was not dark enough. Oh well it was my first show and I will learn from my mistakes. Coulda been dialed in a little more, i will come in tighter next time. I am not saying I could beat anyone or look better than anyone, i just want a critique from the Professional Muscle Family. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• damon show.jpg
    damon show.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 918
  • damon show1.jpg
    damon show1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,125
  • damon show4.jpg
    damon show4.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 701
  • damon show5.jpg
    damon show5.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 909
  • damon show6.jpg
    damon show6.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 896
more

the ones in the room are the day after.

Attachments

• damon show7.jpg
    damon show7.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 898
  • damon show8.jpg
    damon show8.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 845
  • damon show9.jpg
    damon show9.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
I LIKED THAT POST, LILSAVAGE!

YOU SEEM LIKE A HUMBLE PERSON! Very cool. HERE IS WHAT I THINK IS IMPRESSIVE ABOUT YOUR PICS.....IN ADDITION TO THE SMALL WAIST AND WIDE BACK...I THINK YOUR LOWER QUADS LOOK GOOD!

I ALSO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU MENTIONED ABOUT CONDITIONING....YOUR LOWER BODY NEEDED A LITTLE MORE TIME TO GET ALL THE WAY IN. THAT'S MY OPINION....MY LEGS ARE THE LAST THING TO GET LEAN AS WELL.

THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICS!

PS.....you are right, you didn't say you'd beat anyone! :D

Last edited:
DAYUM!!!

lilsavage, brush them off again bro because you are gonna go places! those pics are unreal...and for your first contest as well! awesome! great posts so far, like JT said you seem like a humble stand up guy so huge props to you.

Found some more

Sorry fellas

Attachments

• DSC07399_0004.jpg
    DSC07399_0004.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 733
  • DSC07400_0005.jpg
    DSC07400_0005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC07408_0012.jpg
    DSC07408_0012.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,463
  • DSC07412_0016.jpg
    DSC07412_0016.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,309
  • DSC07413_0017.jpg
    DSC07413_0017.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,312
bare w/ me

More

Attachments

• DSC07419_0023.jpg
    DSC07419_0023.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,717
  • DSC07420_0024.jpg
    DSC07420_0024.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,526
Verdict is in... Phil was right. Genetics look awesome. Those guys on stage couldnt carry ur gym bag geneticly. LilSavage... it definatly fits.

TooPowerful4u said:
Verdict is in... Phil was right. Genetics look awesome. Those guys on stage couldnt carry ur gym bag geneticly. LilSavage... it definatly fits.

Thanks brotha, appreciate it man. :)

Congrats......you look awesome!!

LiLSaVaGe said:
Thanks brotha, appreciate it man. :)

haha ur thanking me for stating the obvious? How bout u go give mommy n daddy a big hug n thank them

great job...

from those pics which IMO, I dont believe serve many people too much justice is I think u may have walked away with that overall with the more leg seperation, and some more leg width on ur side poses. back is phenominal, small waste, thick and wide :eek: (hate u :)) Arms look good too, quads have a nice shape to them and look great. I think the only parts I would pay more attn too is the width of ur legs to match ur upper body during side poses the more those hamstrings pop out the more thicker they look on stage.

U did great ur done, uv learned now keep going. My fav pic was the pizza boxes pic, hell their is not much better then the post show meal ;) \

gooey

I like the photo w/the pizza too! Heck, I like them all! You looked great, first show or not! Congrats on doing so well. :)

great job kid!!

great photos lilsavage! I apologize for letting phil get to the competitve beast in me and taking your thread a little down south! you truly do look great bro, I really can't see why you lost the overall except for maybe a little softness in the lower body, You are just like me, my upperbody comes in fast and my legs are the last to come in, just make sure you give yourself ample time to diet down those last stubborn spots! you have great quads! a great back, and those two bodyparts alone will take you a long ways in bodybuilding, shit what do the last three mr. olympians all have in common? they all had massive and detailed backs, just keep trying to improve on anything you see as a weakness and bring the conditioning just a tad bit more and your there bro! YOU ARE geneticaly blessed, so be sure and give mom and dad a big ol kiss cause they did you right in that department..LOL pick yourself a really good show next and maybe consider getting someone to do your diet for you and go and take the whole show, its in the bag! GOOD LUCK!

That rear double bi in the overall is a killer pose for you. I agree with gooey, more seperation in the quads and no one would have touched you. You need to do a national show like Jr. Nats, you have an incredible physique and you've only done one show! :eek:

verdict is in!

I totally agree with Phil and no disrespect to anyone else on this board. I don't think you would have too much of a problem standing next to anyone on this board, whether it be a hvy,light hvy,etc.... Your physique is phenomenal! Thickness will definately come with time. As far as potential and genetics, you are going to be very hard to beat. Congrats on the win. It wouldn't have even been close if your legs were as dry as your upper body. Awsome job for your first show! Look past the haters, they are just jealous imo. :p

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws