over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New guys in BBing these days!!!

Ry Roid

Registered
I hear guys at gym that are 180lbs that just say thier goal is to be 300lbs. I dont understand this cause they don't have structure to do it and if they did go this high they wouldn't be doing much of anything. Guys, don't say "I want to look like Ronnie" and shit like that. Just try to strive for the best YOU can be and that is it. Everyone is different and EVERYONE no matter how perfect you think they are always think someone is better or that some other BBer has a better body or bodyparts than thiers. Just wanted to get that off my chest cause I had a guy the other day tell me that he wanted to be HUGE but, didn't want to be my size cause it looks good on me but, not anyone else. This way, I think, his way of insulting me w/out getting his ass kicked.BWHAHAHA

RY

genetics,genetics,genetics. Some people will never realize that we all have a blue print. You can take all the drugs in the world but if you dont have it, you dont have it. Do you think that guys like troy alves and Victor Martinez will every look big Ronnie Coleman? NO.

Hell most of these 180# wannabes would be thrilled as shit to ever look like Alves or Martinez which they likely still would come up well short of as their max potential

when you are 280 then you can start talking about 300, methinks at 180 you should just be concentrated on gettiing a physique so at least people even know you workout BWAHAHAH (unless you are under 5'2" or something)

RY is one BIG MOFO. Now as far genetics I dont think they limit a person from becoming a bodybuilder. I think the lack of heart and drive is what limits some people. Never give up. But I do think that if someone starts bodybuilding without forming a foundation before using drugs if they ever get injured or have to come off their physic will suffer badly. I like reading mags about bodybuilding meeting pros at the shows. Also having BB Pros on the board like phil and BIGA etc is motivation for me. I hope to one day have a body like Craig Titus or Phil, Nasser, etc keeps my drive. But if I never reach it Bodybuilding is a lifestyle for me. I have been working out for many many years dont want to give away the age here. But just a thought.MM

Have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. I think many people forget this. Also I think that it brings about a misconception of people that juice. It's easier for us to gain so we don't have to work as hard. Part is true and part is false, we do gain easier/faster. But everyone I know that juices works much harder than someone who doesn't. Alot of these 180# pinheads think that they'll just jump on and they're all good, its a harsh reality to learn but it doesn't work like that. Most of us know that but these newbies can't seem to grasp the idea.

I just think though before I started weights I was only 160pd, now I am nearly double that. If I had thought I would never make it past 200 or 300 I probably wouldn't off. You set your own limits to your mind and body

kiwi

instynct999 said:
Hell most of these 180# wannabes would be thrilled as shit to ever look like Alves or Martinez which they likely still would come up well short of as their max potential

hell i would like to look like either of these guys i like em both.

i was 150 lbs when i started lifting and a hard gainer so to be in the 220's ripped and on stage someday would be phenominal to me.

genetics will get you so far. hard work and tons of drugs will get you a little farther. after that you work with what you got.

Most these kids (or "guys", as the case may be) are setting extreme "if I won the lottery" type goals. They're forgetting to set smaller goals like reaching 200lbs....230lbs....250lbs. Ect... By shooting for blind goals, you miss things along with way.

Ry

I know your a pretty big dude but you did not start out that way same with me. I am only 5'8issshhh and was always the little guy until now in my mid 30's I realize how long it took me to only once hit my peak of 265lbs ( not that now) I have no point really just remembering back in the day.

You missed my point Fathead!!!

I am not telling people not to strive for shit and have goals but, not just to have the goal to be 300lbs. No to say they wanted to be 300lbs w/ abs, that is goal.heheheh

RY

Unlike the fella that Ry spoke to in the gym . I DO want to be RY huge! teehehe

I honestly think I could handle 300 lbs. I'm 6'6" and currently weigh 262 which is very light for my frame. However, I only started training seriously 3 years ago. I'm an ex-pro baseball player (pitcher) and I never really lifted with any intensity or real weight for that matter. I'm slowly learning and making great progress also. My playing weight was only 215, so I feel pretty good about where I'm at right now. However, if I don't ever get to 300 and stop at 275 or 280 I'll be more than happy as I would have shattered any goals I once had. Just my 2 cents.

I dont think I was clear about my Alves, Martinez comment. I think both of those guys are great. How many pro BBrs are out there? 1000s? How many actually make it to olympia glory (top 5) Very few. You can develope an awesome body but I just wouldnt set my sight at 265 at 2% B.F. If you start out and you are growing like a crazy shit, then keep on going to the top. Be all that YOU can be!:)

BIGKIWI said:
I just think though before I started weights I was only 160pd, now I am nearly double that. If I had thought I would never make it past 200 or 300 I probably wouldn't off. You set your own limits to your mind and body

kiwi

I could not have said it better.

Its one thing to dream big, but they have no idea what its like to be that big either (I dont either, I've never been over 232, but its still a big difference in flexibility loss etc). Set small goals, yada yada, or risk burnout!

These are the same guys that are benching 115 and between sets tell thier training parter now they can leg press 600 for reps.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131