over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Gym Equipment and 200lb dumbells

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My Gym this past weekend and got all this new Matrix Gym Equipment and the stuff is awesome. We also got New dumbbells all the way to 200lbs I had to be the first to use the 200lbers so 1 arm lat rows it is- I started with the hundreds did 10 then the 130's and did 10 then the 165's and did 10 then I grabbed the 200's and did 12 reps on and then did 10 on 2nd set. I think these may be just what I needed to make my back even bigger:love::love::love:

lucky guy. at my gym they only go up to 155 and i can do 10 on bench with those.

dont think i could do much more then the 170's for bench

my lame ass gym only has db's up to 125...........weak sauce I know

I'm not strong enough to be jealous of those dumbbells, lol.

lol, my gym's DBs only go up to 35kg (its a cheap ass gym, but its all i can afford):(:(, if I want to go heavier, I strap free weight plates onto them using a velcro strap, i can usually increase the by 10kg or so depending how much time I want to waste strapping them on (it takes a while)

Last edited:
200lb bells are good for commercial gyms. My home bells go up to 135 but I have an Olympic bell for heavier.

Start doing Kroc rows with those 200s and watch that back thicken

My old gym went to 100's. Wouldn't get any bigger ones, but they were able to buy 7 new spinning bikes. I left immediately!

New gym has 150's. Cudos to your gym!

I only use the big dumbells for lat rows my back is really strong so i was super happy to see the 200lbers. Hell i might do some dumbell deadlifts and shrugs with them one day.I am sure i could french press them if i could get someone to hand to me.I always used the 150's for them usually.New and better equipment gonna equal more growth :)

^^^ hahaha.. Ya 120'a is the best we got. Lame sauce

Yeah the new matrix equipment is great. I have wrote about it before on here. My old gym had a fire and I started a new (very cheap) one and it was fitted with all new matrix equipment. That gym was good but too small. My new one has finally reopened after 8 months and I just joined. I was made up when I went as it looks like new. All new equipment, 4 power racks, heavy db's, loads of hammer equipment, new sauna/steam room etc. I think your not the only one excited about 2013 :)

My Gym this past weekend and got all this new Matrix Gym Equipment and the stuff is awesome. We also got New dumbbells all the way to 200lbs I had to be the first to use the 200lbers so 1 arm lat rows it is- I started with the hundreds did 10 then the 130's and did 10 then the 165's and did 10 then I grabbed the 200's and did 12 reps on and then did 10 on 2nd set. I think these may be just what I needed to make my back even bigger:love::love::love:

Next you'll need custom built DB's like Matt Kroc;)

since all my injuries, life to the right of the 80lb dumb bells is totally non existent for me, but damn 200lbs sounds like a big liability for the gym cuz you know some egotistical idiot is going to get hurt trying to show off with them.

since all my injuries, life to the right of the 80lb dumb bells is totally non existent for me, but damn 200lbs sounds like a big liability for the gym cuz you know some egotistical idiot is going to get hurt trying to show off with them.

This is the exact reason why this is so uncommon.

I only use the big dumbells for lat rows my back is really strong so i was super happy to see the 200lbers. Hell i might do some dumbell deadlifts and shrugs with them one day.I am sure i could french press them if i could get someone to hand to me.I always used the 150's for them usually.New and better equipment gonna equal more growth :)

You can bench the 200's???
You have to upload a video for us then

Hell no i cannot bench them my chest aint that strong most i have ever done on a bench was inclined 140's for only about 6 reps

I know i can handle the weight so not the issue with me have been able to 1 arm row the 150's for good while and need to slow the reps down to burn out a easy couple of sets of 20 with the last few reps being extra slow squeeze and extra stretch.Was time to move up.

Next you'll need custom built DB's like Matt Kroc;)
Dude if the had a more compact version i would be in heaven bc damn these things are long.
Video or it never happened
I have enough witnesses to vouch for me it aint nothing but a peanut light weight baby.I have no reason to lie about what i do so......but if you need a video i am sure that can be arranged.

must be nice..I don't need 200lb dbs but my gym could use more equipment. 1 squat rack isn't near enough.

He said french press which is the 2 handed overhead db extension seated. The french press is actually the same exercise but with the ez-bar or straight bar. I think you got confused. My gym only goes up to 120 which blows. I can flat press those for 20 and one arm row those for 20 as well. I usually have someone press down on the handles when I press. Ghetto but it gets the job done. :eek:

I know i can handle the weight so not the issue with me have been able to 1 arm row the 150's for good while and need to slow the reps down to burn out a easy couple of sets of 20 with the last few reps being extra slow squeeze and extra stretch.Was time to move up.
I in no way meant for my comment to sound like it was directed towards you If I came off as it I apologize.

I think everyone let's there ego take charge at some point in the gym I know I did only took a torn labrum and bicep tendon for me to learn to leave my ego at the door.

I in no way meant for my comment to sound like it was directed towards you If I came off as it I apologize.

I think everyone let's there ego take charge at some point in the gym I know I did only took a torn labrum and bicep tendon for me to learn to leave my ego at the door.

No biggie bro-I do heavy weights but I do them for reps -Example I did the french press overhead the other day for 16 reps with the 150's and like I said I did the 1 arm rows for 12 reps with the 200's I like higher volume but i do use some heavier weights with higher volume. I always pic some weight that I can do for a minimum of 8 reps normally. I don't do for ego I do bc I can ;) and if something don't feel right I stop right that second.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131