over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW HEALING PEPTIDES- ACT1 & BPC 157

I am not sure of the BPC 157 is systematic or not but my rat has used it a few times at 500mcg for a 10 day period. He had a painful bicep tendon, and after the 10 days was finished, it was better. The pain in the bicep appeared to be gone for good after 2 months with no BPC. The other supplements my rat was taking at the time was a hrt dose of Test cyp, and cjc and ghrp 2.

I am not sure of the BPC 157 is systematic or not but my rat has used it a few times at 500mcg for a 10 day period. He had a painful bicep tendon, and after the 10 days was finished, it was better. The pain in the bicep appeared to be gone for good after 2 months with no BPC. The other supplements my rat was taking at the time was a hrt dose of Test cyp, and cjc and ghrp 2.

In studies they use BPC 157 at the site of injury but it works systemically as well. It's a very powerful healing aid.

In studies they use BPC 157 at the site of injury but it works systemically as well. It's a very powerful healing aid.

i wonder if it would do anything for rosacea as rosacea kinda destroys the skin.

It's honestly the most powerful in my opinion in terms of research. The stuff would fix up a sprain or minor tear with ease. I have researched tb500 and the bpc beats it

It's honestly the most powerful in my opinion in terms of research. The stuff would fix up a sprain or minor tear with ease. I have researched tb500 and the bpc beats it

Did you research IM or subQ, and what dose was used?

Did you have any side effects, grow a third eyeball?

thanks!

Im testing BPC and TB for a healing of bicep tedon tear off bone and it is three weeks post surgery and the incision was healed and not able to be seen in one week. Swelling from surgery already gone. I go for three week visit next week and I will keep you posted but I can say for sure the combo is working wonders so far, I take the brace off daily and massage the arm and can do passive movement (SHHHH dont tell doc) with no pain

Im testing BPC and TB for a healing of bicep tedon tear off bone and it is three weeks post surgery and the incision was healed and not able to be seen in one week. Swelling from surgery already gone. I go for three week visit next week and I will keep you posted but I can say for sure the combo is working wonders so far, I take the brace off daily and massage the arm and can do passive movement (SHHHH dont tell doc) with no pain

Are you Researching IM or SubQ? and what dose. thanks.

Did you research IM or subQ, and what dose was used?

Did you have any side effects, grow a third eyeball?

thanks!

Sorry for the late reply bro!! Researched using sub-q with a 1/2 inch pin. Zero sides, mild pip but that's it. My rat used 500mg a day on injured area. Healed it up and took away the pain within a week. Amazing stuff

Are you Researching IM or SubQ? and what dose. thanks.

1mg every day for the first week then 500mcg a day plus about 150mcg BPC157

ACT1 PEPTIDE: this peptide is cleaved from thymosin, it was created from a section of the thymosin(TB-500) amino acid chain.

ACT1 PEPTIDE
- promotes skin wound healing
- closure at the wound site
- reduced scarring at the site of injury
- reduced inflammation at injury site
- research is being conducted in healing of the heart(tons of successful studies on heart post injury), spinal cord, cornea.

BPC 157:

- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

Both ACT1 PEPTIDE and BPC 157 have been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

Would any of these two peptides work for Chron's disease and/or joint pain?

Thanks

Would any of these two peptides work for Chron's disease and/or joint pain?

Thanks

You would need a peptide with anti inflammatory properties correct? ACT1 and BPC 157 are for wound healing. I doubt they would relieve joint pain.

Ok so ive been dealing with what me and my ciro and jimmy bluff if any of you heard of him thinks is my quads being way to tight pulling on my knee cap makong it painful also on the one ciro thinks might have alittle damage in it where the cap slides from being out of wack amd today i dosed 25mcg on the worst knee and no joke it feels much better not fixed but better i think thia with stretching is def gonna speed up the process also have some petella tendoitis in the other and didnt have to use the little brace thing. Ill report back in a week

Ok so ive been dealing with what me and my ciro and jimmy bluff if any of you heard of him thinks is my quads being way to tight pulling on my knee cap makong it painful also on the one ciro thinks might have alittle damage in it where the cap slides from being out of wack amd today i dosed 25mcg on the worst knee and no joke it feels much better not fixed but better i think thia with stretching is def gonna speed up the process also have some petella tendoitis in the other and didnt have to use the little brace thing. Ill report back in a week

Very cool!

Meant 250mcg not 25 my bad in that.

I just wanted to correct this because this is completely WRONG.

Please read... Dose translation from animal to human studies revisited

The correct formula for calculating a Human Equivalent Dose (HED) is the following:
wEDQMSc.gif

Therefore:
Rat Km Value = 6
Human Km Value = 37
(ref here)

HED (mg/kg) = 10 (mg/kg) x ( 6 / 37 )
HED (mg/kg) = 1.62

For a 100kg or 220lb subject this would only require 162 mcg per day, NOT 1mg.

Medical Doctor and Biochemist Todd Lee agrees with this equation and doesn't like patients exceeding this dosage. I've been on 500mcg a day for the past 6 weeks and haven't experienced any negative sides. 200mcg a day just isn't enough to see noticeable results...

Medical Doctor and Biochemist Todd Lee agrees with this equation and doesn't like patients exceeding this dosage. I've been on 500mcg a day for the past 6 weeks and haven't experienced any negative sides. 200mcg a day just isn't enough to see noticeable results...

250-500mcg BPC-157 in my elbow healed the chronic pain i had while training triceps in 20 days. Before BPC use the pain remained constant for 5 months. I used 250mcg twice a day some days and once a day sometimes.

250-500mcg BPC-157 in my elbow healed the chronic pain i had while training triceps in 20 days. Before BPC use the pain remained constant for 5 months. I used 250mcg twice a day some days and once a day sometimes.
I've done site injections around my shoulder... .5 mg in the morning and .5mg in the evening for 14 days. Habe not had a problem sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1