over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW HEALING PEPTIDES- ACT1 & BPC 157

BPC

Has anyone tried this on any of their animals yet? I would love a report. I have some to administer, but want to see if someone had an animal with a nagging injury that was getting fed up and tried it.

Has anyone tried this on any of their animals yet? I would love a report. I have some to administer, but want to see if someone had an animal with a nagging injury that was getting fed up and tried it.

i agree we need some results posted

Thanks JJ! What do you think the half-life is? Should this be administered daily to a targeted area? Weekly?

Not sure on half-life, or how long it is good once reconstituted. If it was me, I would research 100mcg 2-3x/day in the affected area. That may be too low of a dose. It's all trial and error at this point as there hasn't been posted feedback from those who purchased it yet.

so would the shelf life of BPC157 last 5 weeks being a 5ml vial? and dose of 1mg per week (spread throughout the week) be a start point?

although doesn't it suggest a 1mg dose in one shot? (assuming 220lb)

I'm getting arthro surgery next week so keen to order, but its pretty expensive...

cheers

so would the shelf life of BPC157 last 5 weeks being a 5ml vial? and dose of 1mg per week (spread throughout the week) be a start point?

although doesn't it suggest a 1mg dose in one shot? (assuming 220lb)

I'm getting arthro surgery next week so keen to order, but its pretty expensive...

cheers

Yes, in the study they researched 1mg per day for I think 30 days. I like the idea of low doses for longer periods of time. I would research 200mcg per day for 25 days. Small chain amino acid sequences are usually good for atleast one month.

Can anyone post up with anecdotal evidence. List your dose scheme, product, injury, length on, dosage administration route, and if there was recovery of injury.

Do you think that any healing peptide ( or even another one) would have any effect on eczema ?

BPC 157 looks interesting, but I can't find a single study based on human trials. Not one. Thymosin Beta-4 yes, but BPC 157 no.

If anyone knows of a previous study, or current clinical trial, please link it here.

BPC 157 looks interesting, but I can't find a single study based on human trials. Not one. Thymosin Beta-4 yes, but BPC 157 no.

If anyone knows of a previous study, or current clinical trial, please link it here.

we ARE the human trials.
companies are depending on us who are willing to PAY to test this stuff out. gone are the days where they pay you to try something for them.

Last edited:
my friends research ape has a possible rotator cuff injury is impressed with the results my chimp had with tb500 wants to run it and bpc157 together. So if the bpc157 is site specific would you need something longer than a slin pin to reach the inner part of the shoulder, or possibly go through the arm pit to get deep? Planing on running 1mg eod for 10days (1 5mg vial)

Anyone have any updates on using this stuff.

I am thinking about stacking BPC-157 with TB500 which I already started for numerous nagging injuries.

Anyone have any updates on using this stuff.

I am thinking about stacking BPC-157 with TB500 which I already started for numerous nagging injuries.

There is a log on it here in the peptides section...maybe on page 2 or 3. His injury was healing twice as fast as normal.

There is a log on it here in the peptides section...maybe on page 2 or 3. His injury was healing twice as fast as normal.

Ok thanks for telling me. I will look for it. I will be doing 10 ius per day of GH as well.

Running on my pet rat 150mcg BPC-157 3x daily stacked with CJC w/o DAC 100 mcg and GHRP2 and 6 at 100mcg each. Do you think my rat will like his improvements on this protocol?

Which one should work best for jumpers knee? Squatting heavy this past 10 weeks on tren got my patella pissed off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10mcg per kg means that a 220Lb animal would need 1mg dose. 1kg=2.2Lb.

I just wanted to correct this because this is completely WRONG.

Please read... Dose translation from animal to human studies revisited

The correct formula for calculating a Human Equivalent Dose (HED) is the following:
wEDQMSc.gif

Therefore:
Rat Km Value = 6
Human Km Value = 37
(ref here)

HED (mg/kg) = 10 (mg/kg) x ( 6 / 37 )
HED (mg/kg) = 1.62

For a 100kg or 220lb subject this would only require 162 mcg per day, NOT 1mg.

I just wanted to correct this because this is completely WRONG.

Please read... Dose translation from animal to human studies revisited

The correct formula for calculating a Human Equivalent Dose (HED) is the following:
wEDQMSc.gif

Therefore:
Rat Km Value = 6
Human Km Value = 37
(ref here)

HED (mg/kg) = 10 (mg/kg) x ( 6 / 37 )
HED (mg/kg) = 1.62

For a 100kg or 220lb subject this would only require 162 mcg per day, NOT 1mg.
Thank you for correcting this. That makes it a lot more affordable!

Thank you for correcting this. That makes it a lot more affordable!

Indeed it was too late for a researcher I know that ordered 6 vials thinking that 1mg was the daily dose.

5mg should last 25 days @ 200mcg ED.

The researcher I am aware of is doing site specific dosing, but according to the research it should not matter. It would be interesting to see a topical cream as well. That would make application much more convenient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131