over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New health update

Guys,

I wanted to provide a follow up of my last health test, where about 6 months ago I decided I was going to check my cardiovascular system after turning 46 yo. Motivated for personal reasons (business) and for health reasons (people passing away on the industry and friends of mine also bodybuilders that passed away in their 40s).

I have been dealing with high blood pressure for a while and finally decided that was time to take measures to bring it under control, which I did. I have had issues with high cholesterol all my life, despite having a clean diet for year, I was always high LDL and high total Cholesterol, my max reading was 400+ total Cholesterol at one point.

Men in my family tend to get diabetic and eventually they have died due to organ complications mainly hear attacks, but all of them have died between 73 and 92 years old, so no early deaths in my family history.

First battery of test was:

Calcium Score.
Result: Zero
Angiogram CT. Result: No visible plaque was found
EKG. Result: The EKG showed an electrical alteration, like if my heart was using more electricity than normal to beat. According to the doctor this could be a sign of hypertrophy of the walls of the heart, and this could be due to a. exercise (reversible) or due to b. high BP (not reversible). He recommended an eco-cardiogram and a stress test

Eco. Result: My heart is normal size and it does not presents any thickness on the walls of the heart. My ejection fraction is normal. However, it seems that the vails of the heart valves, which allow the flow of blood in and out of the heart, one of them is a little larger than the other one, so when they close, the large one overlaps the other one and there is a little blood licking out... he says I probably was born with that and that as long as I keep my BP under control it should be no issue.

So all good new this far...

Now, the stress test: The stress test has 7 stages of difficulty. I had to stop the nebivolol a few days prior this test.... when I got to stage 3 which was not demanding a lot from me, I could kept going as I do a lot of cardio in thr first place, but by then my blood pressure was already 220 over 92, which according to the protocol is a red flag and the test most be stopped, which the Dr. did. So that's a concern why my BP skyrocketed like that despite me being on BP meds?

Bloodwork:

Special chemistry:

Brain natriuretic peptide test: <20.0 pg/ml
GLYCOHEMOGLOBIN 6.2 (4.0-6.0) RED FLAG HERE
Average Blood Glucose: 143 (65-136) RED FLAG HERE
PCR high sensitivity: 0.72 mg/l (Low : < 1.0)
MICROALBUMINURIA (Random): 3.03 ug/ml (0-30)
Free T4: 1.00 ng/dl (0.79-2.19)
TSH (Thyroid Stim. Horm.): 2.77 (0.40-5.00)
CREATINE PHOSPHOKINASE (CPK): 1033 U/L (24-195) RED FLAG HERE? My CPK is always thru the roof*
CALCIUM: 9.6 mg/dl (8.4-10.2)

Complete Blood Count:

W. Blood Cells: 6.35 (4.00-11.00)
R. Blood Cells: 5.27 (4.00-6.20)
Hemoglobine: 15.9 (11.0-18.0)

Hematocrits: 47.4 (33.0-55.0)
VCM: 89.9 (80-100)
HCM: 30.2 (26.0-34.0)
CCMH: 33.5 (31.0-35.0)
IDE: 13.6 (10.0-16.0)
Platelets: 273 (150-400)
Everything else on this panel in range so no red flags...

Urine:

Color: Yellow
Look: light
Specific G.: 1.015
ph: 5.0
GLUCOSE: negative
ALBUMIN: negative
NITRITOS: negative
ACETONE: negative
H. BLOOD: negative
BILIS: negative
WHITE CELLS: 0-2 X C
CEL. EPITHELIAL: Not many

General Chemistry:

Glucose: 108 RED FLAG HERE
UREA NITROGEN: 38 (not concern about this one)
Creatinine: 1.3 RED FLAG HERE
URIC ACID: 4.7
Cholesterol: 101
TRIGLYCERIDES: 37
HDL-CHOLESTEROL: 45
LDL-CHOLESTEROL: 49
Total protein: 6.60
Albumine: 4.49
Globuline: 2.11
T. OXALACETICA (TGO/AST): 27
T. PYRUVICA (TGP/ALT): 32
Sodium: 139
Potassium: 4.2

Summary: my main concern is obviously my blood glucose levels, I need to figure out what of all these is f-ing up my slin sensitive... Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated. Is this diabetic state reversible?

A little background about me:

Training: 30 years
Seriously training and competing: 10 years
Starting Body weight: 173 pounds
Max ever weight: 275 pounds (my max ever 18 months ago)
Stage weight: 225 pounds (max ever)
Current weight: 230 pounds
BF: and circa 10%
Use of PEDs: 12 years
Used AAS: anavar, anadrol, testosterone (in all its forms), winstrol, bodelnone, primobolan, trebolone, deca, and NPP.
Current Cycle: been on 150mg of test and 150mg a week for 5 months
Max ever blast: 2g of test, 1g of tren, 1g of primobolan, 200 mg of anavar, and 100 mg of anadrol on training days for about 20 weeks
For fat loss: clen
Growth factors: HGH
Max GHG ever: 14 ius on training days
Current growth factor: 2 ius per day
Insulin: Lantus and Human R
Max Insulin: 100 ius of Lantus day for about 1 to 2 weeks and then off / but usually it will be 10 ius of Humar-R insulin with every meal 6 times a day.
Cycle protocol: Blast and bridge for the most part of the last 12 years, with a few up to 4 months could turkey drop of all drugs

Medications:

Ibersartan 300mg per day (blood pressure)
Ibapamide 1.5mg a day (blood pressure)
Quetiapine 900mg a day (stress and insomnia)
Nobivolol 5mg a day (heart rate and BP)
Allegra F (allergies)
Atorvastatine 20mg
Ezetimibe 10mg

Diet:
Very clean diet
Very low read meet high in seafood and chicken
Includes carbs and fruits ( I spent many years on low to no carbs diets)
How lean are you?

Do you do regular cardio?

You are on 2 IU GH daily?

How often do you eat?

Currently you are very pre-diabetic, high blood sugar is toxic to your kidneys, heart/vascular system, eyes/vision, etc

How lean are you?

Do you do regular cardio?

You are on 2 IU GH daily?

How often do you eat?

Currently you are very pre-diabetic, high blood sugar is toxic to your kidneys, heart/vascular system, eyes/vision, etc
1. Around 10% BF
2. Right now 20 to 30 min slow cardio on the treadmill 4 to 5 times a week, but just a few months ago I was training for a triathlon, so I am in pretty decent shape for a 231 pounds - 46 yo guy
3. I am yes and have been for about 18 months non stop, but going to stop HGH as per the recommendations on this post
4. I eat 6 to 7 times a day
5. Pre-diabetic is 136 max, I am 143 that would be consider diabetic, no?

Nothing to worry about....

1g Metformin daily
1.5g Berberine daily (if you want to push)
no HGH
keep cardio
reduce calories

you will fix insulin resistance very fast.

1g Metformin daily
no HGH
keep cardio
reduce calories

Thanks man, that's exactly what I am going to do, will start metformin soon, will start a prep for 8 to 10 weeks to lower my BF. Just stopped HGH last night and I'm going into a low carb/carb cycling diet. I am going to stay away from all processed and simple carbs

1g Metformin daily
no HGH
keep cardio
reduce calories

When should I take the metformin and the Berberine?

Well you can keep high carb diet, it's the caloric deficit that will improve insulin sensitivity, going low carb is a bit excessive and counteractive since training is fueled by carbs and the better you train the more glut4 will move to cell membranes.

Usually i take:
Berberine 7 13 before bed
Metformin depends from the sides but, first thing Am and before bed OR full dose before bed, metformin has a long half life.

About metformin i was reading that it's toxic for the mythocondria, and COQ10 would be the solution at this issue. (You can use also NADH+ but it's very very expensive).

1. Around 10% BF
2. Right now 20 to 30 min slow cardio on the treadmill 4 to 5 times a week, but just a few months ago I was training for a triathlon, so I am in pretty decent shape for a 231 pounds - 46 yo guy
3. I am yes and have been for about 18 months non stop, but going to stop HGH as per the recommendations on this post
4. I eat 6 to 7 times a day
5. Pre-diabetic is 136 max, I am 143 that would be consider diabetic, no?
There is no exact cutoff , but A1C is more important than fasting glucose to determine if you are diabetic. A1C gives you the average of 12 weeks of how high your glucose has been (since RBC turnover rate is about 12 weeks) versus fasting glucose which can vary from day to hour.

GH done MWF will significantly attenuate insulin resistance from HGH. That is another option. Daily can lead to insulin resistance, MWF doesn't cause this issue, especially at replacement doses.

When did you last run 100 IU of Lantus daily x 1 - 2 weeks? How often?
About a year ago, I did the lantus like that for about 2 months not too long I just was testing who my body reacted to it, haven't done any lantus since, but I have done 10ius of Humanr R with each meal about 5 months ago and I did it for about 2 months as well

Well you can keep high carb diet, it's the caloric deficit that will improve insulin sensitivity, going low carb is a bit excessive and counteractive since training is fueled by carbs and the better you train the more glut4 will move to cell membranes.

Usually i take:
Berberine 7 13 before bed
Metformin depends from the sides but, first thing Am and before bed OR full dose before bed, metformin has a long half life.

About metformin i was reading that it's toxic for the mythocondria, and COQ10 would be the solution at this issue. (You can use also NADH+ but it's very very expensive).
I'm not a big fan of low carb or keto diets, but thought it would be a good choice for a diet to combat diabetes type 2. Diabetes Type 2 runs on my family, on both sides of my family... so I know that I could get it too, I just thought that with my lifestyle it was not going to be an issue yet... Obviously, my case is probably induced by the drugs I use or have used.... so you are saying I should leave carbs in and try to control BG by a. stopping the HGH daily and b. reducing overall calories?

My average reading for BG yesterday morning after stopping HGH and before adding berberine 1,800 mg last night was 97, this morning was 94.

you do not have to give up gh, just add metformin for the night, start with 500mg and wait 10-14 days if sugar is still high in the morning, increase to 1000mg before going to bed, and give the whole daily dose before training with insulin
Thanks Luki!

That seroquel is the problem brother.

And that’s a huge fucking dose. Like…schizophrenic dosages

Seroquel is pretty well documented in clinical literature AND my personal observation of hundreds of patients to fuck blood sugars.

If your not taking it for mental health reasons just for anxiety and sleep, start titrating off and find a different drug.

Antipsychotics are dirty drugs

Please for your chocolate starfish's sake introduce the metformin and berberine individually and slowly titrate up in dose. Both are great if tolerated but can be rough in the bathroom/GI department.

That seroquel is the problem brother.

And that’s a huge fucking dose. Like…schizophrenic dosages
Yeah bro that is for sure not helping. My shrink said to drop the dosage to 600 which I did, then check the morning BG for 10 days and circle back to see what changes are we going to make

Seroquel is pretty well documented in clinical literature AND my personal observation of hundreds of patients to fuck blood sugars.

If your not taking it for mental health reasons just for anxiety and sleep, start titrating off and find a different drug.

Antipsychotics are dirty drugs
Thanks for the advice

Please for your chocolate starfish's sake introduce the metformin and berberine individually and slowly titrate up in dose. Both are great if tolerated but can be rough in the bathroom/GI department.
Thanks for the tip, I am starting the metformin tonight at 500 as per Luki's recommendation

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131