over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here and want to add tren to my cruise...need help

Lilleo187

Registered
So Ive decided to switch up my 250mg test-e pw cruise/cut to 100mg test-e/tren-e pw for 6-10 weeks to finish up my cut. This will be first time using any other aas other than test. If all goes well I will probably use these 2 compounds everytime I start cruising again. I will be getting some blood work pre and mid-end new cruise. The plan is to get down to 8-10% while gaining some strength, possibly muscle and just feeling better overall. After cruise is over I will start blasting/bulling again with test-e only at 500-600mg pw. A ny good advice given will be much appreciated. My tren should be here by next week. Ive been cruising/ cutting on 250 test for 4 monthsalready. I started tapering down my test-e doses yesterday do my test levels aren't too high when i start to introduce the tren. Want to avoid any sides possible since i im using tren-e.

Last edited:
Tren and cruise shouldn't be in the same sentence together. Sounds like you're starting your cycle early lol

Tren and cruise shouldn't be in the same sentence together. Sounds like you're starting your cycle early lol

Before i started cutting i was blasting 500mg test. If you guys dont mind supporting my decision and helping me do it properly i will make a log on here and post my experince, pics, labs.

Last edited:
I dunno, if I was cutting I'd up the tren to 350 and add masteron at the very least.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There was an hrt doc that used to post here that had some of his clients on 100mg test/ week and 100mg tren/ week and they had good results. I tried it and also had good results. But remember.... Your results are only going to be good if your diet, training, rest, etc. are all on point. Trt with test or with test and tren will help....but its not magic either.

My diet in on point. Ive dropped 35lbs in 4 months. Im sitting around 13-14% 5'7 156lbs. I won't ever want to use more than 150 of tren. I will only be using it when cutting. I want my diet and training to do most of the work. Mainly goin for aesthtics not massive size.

Attachments

• 14895924008750.jpg
    14895924008750.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
I've done something similar for 4-5 months.

Kept the tren around 80-100mg/week and test around 200mg/week with no AI.

The positives were that my blood work stayed in healthy ranges for the most part, aside from the occasional blood pressure flare up. Also running such a low dose of tren I didn't have to worry about the paranoia, insomnia, excessive sweating, etc.

If you're going to do this I would recommend you running a dose of Proviron a day as well.

Most importantly make sure your diet is in check and you will see better results than if just running the test alone, I don't think it's a bad idea, but it's "technically" not a cruise. It's a mini cycle.

you think he uses tren...???

Attachments

• zac.jpg
    zac.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 248
My diet in on point. Ive dropped 35lbs in 4 months. Im sitting around 13-14% 5'7 156lbs. I won't ever want to use more than 150 of tren. I will only be using it when cutting. I want my diet and training to do most of the work. Mainly goin for aesthtics not massive size.

With the kind of shape you are already in, 100 test and 100 tren should work well for you.

You guys are very kind and helpful here. I really appreciate the responses. Im going to get some blood work done today to see where im at before I start the tren.

Some other questions I have....

1. Should I drop my ec stack or can I keep running it?

2. My test is 250mg but its been rated at 280mg. So its a bit over dosed. Should i just pin half of .5 cc?

3. Test levels were over 1500 and estradiol was at 72 a couple months ago with out ai from 250mg pw. After that i started using arimidex for about a month or so at .25 eod but i stopped it about 2 weeks ago. Should i worry about any prolactive issues when introducing tren or should my levels be low enough since im leaner than i was 2 months ago and im tapering down my test doses?

Last edited:
you think he uses tren...???

No tren......but I'd be willing to bet that pic has been computer enhanced, or he has some shading make-up on his torso to enhance his abs....or both.

Some other questions I have....

1. Should I drop my ec stack or can I keep running it?

2. My test is 250mg but its been rated at 280mg. So its a bit over dosed. Should i just pin half of .5 cc?

3. Test levels were over 1500 and estradiol was at 72 a couple months ago with out ai from 250mg pw. After that i started using arimidex for about a month or so at .25 eod but i stopped it about 2 weeks ago. Should i worry about any prolactive issues when introducing tren or should my levels be low enough since im leaner than i was 2 months ago and im tapering down my test doses?

How much test you run is up to you...but at 250mg/ week you are basically "on cycle" since the highest most trt docs will prescribe is 200mg/ week. Probably why your estradiol was a little elevated. Either stay where you are at with test and run an AI, or start using .5cc like you said. Either way get blood work done and see where your test and E2 levels are at. Running tren at 100mg/ week shouldn't elevate prolactin, but you can get that checked when you get bloodwork done too.

How much test you run is up to you...but at 250mg/ week you are basically "on cycle" since the highest most trt docs will prescribe is 200mg/ week. Probably why your estradiol was a little elevated. Either stay where you are at with test and run an AI, or start using .5cc like you said. Either way get blood work done and see where your test and E2 levels are at. Running tren at 100mg/ week shouldn't elevate prolactin, but you can get that checked when you get bloodwork done too.

Makes sense. So just to clarify if im doing this right....

100mg test-e/ 100mg tren-e pw

Mon and thurs- .25cc of Test-e 250mg/ .25cc of tren-e 200mg

I'll most likely keep the test the same and up the tren to 150mg MAX in week 6-10 depending how I feel. Main goal is to keep tren sides minimum, no use of ai, get some nice effects from the tren with diet and training in order.

Last edited:
Makes sense. So just to clarify if im doing this right....

100mg test-e/ 100mg tren-e pw

Mon and thurs- .25cc of Test-e 250mg/ .25cc of tren-e 200mg

I'll most likely keep the test the same and up the tren to 150mg MAX in week 6-10 depending how I feel. Main goal is to keep tren sides minimum, no use of ai, get some nice effects from the tren with diet and training in order.

Looks like a good plan...

Looks like a good plan...

Cool. Got blood work done today. Ill keep u guys updated. Still waiting for the tren to arrive so i wont be starting this probably until next week . Im just trying to gather up as much info as possible now so I can be ready.

Got my results back today. Suprised my estradiol went down 30 points since my last test in January. So everything looks g2g right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-16-10-07-59-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-16-10-07-59-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 169
I've done something similar for 4-5 months.

Kept the tren around 80-100mg/week and test around 200mg/week with no AI.

The positives were that my blood work stayed in healthy ranges for the most part, aside from the occasional blood pressure flare up. Also running such a low dose of tren I didn't have to worry about the paranoia, insomnia, excessive sweating, etc.

If you're going to do this I would recommend you running a dose of Proviron a day as well.

Most importantly make sure your diet is in check and you will see better results than if just running the test alone, I don't think it's a bad idea, but it's "technically" not a cruise. It's a mini cycle.

Well said.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to keep this as simple as i can with just test and tren only...no ai, no orals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131