over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, Help?

Going to also advocate not taking additional unprescribed thyroid meds given that yours is already struggling naturally. You're likely setting yourself up for additional problems.

What are your current calories and macros? (Sorry if I missed that.) You probably just need to adjust them and/or add cardio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Going to also advocate not taking additional unprescribed thyroid meds given that yours is already struggling naturally. You're likely setting yourself up for additional problems.

What are your current calories and macros? (Sorry if I missed that.) You probably just need to adjust them and/or add cardio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thyroid meds do not have any damaging effect on thyroid, if she has a hypo thyroid the only thing effective is to take t3/t4 but blood work needs to be done to find the correct dose. Additionally only a doctor will be able to find the cause of the slow thyroid

That is one hell of a transformation!! I am impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you taking the t4 under the supervision of a doctor? if so what does your tsh level on blood work?

it is possible you just need to relax a little, add a little more food and maintain where you are at. In a few months once your body gets used to this weight start "dieting" again and you will make progress
Yes I am , and I honestly don't remember my tsh I'll have to double check , I do know I take 25mg of T4 a day and I've been on it for the past 5 months

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yea Gunsmith is a great coach by the way,he never tells anyone that lol...Gunsmith what would think about the T3 question being on T4 for thyroid problems... Your more advanced into that... Klynett I'm a Powerlifter so can only help in some areas...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

HA , I'm no coach by a long shot.!!
just been fortunate enough to be here for 10 years and learn alot , and guinea pig on my self and some gym rats locally to see what works LOL

As for the T3-T4 quest , She mentioned later that she oly takes 25mg T4 daily which is a pretty mild dose. I'd suspect that her Dr started there to see how she responded , I'm sure that some more labs should be drawn to see how she is doing with that dose and if her body in converting it to T3 effectivly.

I really never liked the idea of using T3 unless there was a legitimate medical reason as in poor conversion or something.

Kylnette0x , what does your current diet and training cycle look like??

I would start by talking to the doc that prescribed the t4 for a couple reasons. The dr may have a plan of how they want to approach this as your body adapts to the prescription. They might already be planning to bump your dose or change medications.

Blood work tells all, and having that handled by a dr and insurance is the easiest and safest way to go.

Also, you don't want to add something, then have it show on your blood work that you're adding things without the doctors consent. This could cause your doc to refuse to continue prescribing t4 and leave you starting all over.

Yes I am , and I honestly don't remember my tsh I'll have to double check , I do know I take 25mg of T4 a day and I've been on it for the past 5 months

That dose isn't really doing much, is this your primary doc prescribing this or an endocrinologist? endocrinologist is the way to go

but knowing your tsh is the only way to see if you need more thyroid hormone

That dose isn't really doing much, is this your primary doc prescribing this or an endocrinologist? endocrinologist is the way to go

but knowing your tsh is the only way to see if you need more thyroid hormone
Primary doctor , I've been waiting forever and a day for her to get me a referral for an Endo.

Kylnette0x , what does your current diet and training cycle look like??
I eat pretty clean, I think I've had fast food once in the past 7 months.
More protein
A good bit of veggies
and just a bit of grains.
I don't do bread / pastas / pop etc etc
I legit eat like this everyday and that's why I'm aggravated that I'm in a plateau and it feels like I've been in one forever.....

Training :
Chest & triceps
Rest
Back and biceps
Shoulders and abs
Rest
Legs and cardio
Rest

And I try and change the individual workouts as much as I can .

HA , I'm no coach by a long shot.!!
just been fortunate enough to be here for 10 years and learn alot , and guinea pig on my self and some gym rats locally to see what works LOL

As for the T3-T4 quest , She mentioned later that she oly takes 25mg T4 daily which is a pretty mild dose. I'd suspect that her Dr started there to see how she responded , I'm sure that some more labs should be drawn to see how she is doing with that dose and if her body in converting it to T3 effectivly.

I really never liked the idea of using T3 unless there was a legitimate medical reason as in poor conversion or something.
I've legit been on t4 for almost a year and it helped ALOT the 1st and part of the 2nd month and then it completely stopped and my doctor...she's something else -_-

First off - Welcome to PM! This is hands down the best forum online period. This is like an online encyclopedia for bodybuilding, fitness, gear, ect ect.

That's is a great transformation regardless if it took 10 months. There are people who have cant loose 7 pounds every year.

You say you're in a plateau...:but what is your actual goal here? Continued weight loss? Muscular gains? Also....I would really push your primary fix for that referral to an endo.....or find a new primary who will

You say you're in a plateau...:but what is your actual goal here? Continued weight loss? Muscular gains? Also....I would really push your primary fix for that referral to an endo.....or find a new primary who will
I'd like to lose another 10-15 lbs of fat and gain muscle . And I'm about to do that ,thanks.

What is your actual calorie intake? And how consistent is it? How often do you have a "cheat meal"? Everyone hits plateaus... I wouldn't immediately chalk it up to your thyroid issues if it's being treated with T4 by a doctor.

Maybe you need to further reduce calories.. cut out cheat meals... increase NEAT... add more intensity to your workouts... or bump up calories for a bit before continuing your cut...

I've legit been on t4 for almost a year and it helped ALOT the 1st and part of the 2nd month and then it completely stopped and my doctor...she's something else -_-

You have two options and the choice is really up to you.

You can go to an endo and they will help you find the t4/t3 dose that you body needs

Or you can increase the t4 by yourself and see what kind of results/progress you get from it. Going up to 50mcg for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference is probably the safest "fat burner" you can take.

1.6mcg/kg of body weight is a full replacement dose of t4, you haven't mentioned your weight but assuming you are 140lbs you will have to take about 100mcg t4 to match levels produced by a healthy thyroid if yours is not working at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131