over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, Help?

klynette0x

Newbies
I'm new here and don't really know if I'm posting in the right area so bear with me please and thank you ! I hit a plateau [I've been in it for about 3 or 4 months ] I have hypothyroidism, I take t4, eat clean, go to the gym 4 -5 times a week for about 2 hours and I change up my workouts . I've been thinking about t3 ... any suggestions???
[I mostly lift and do body weight workouts for my cardio] 2016-04-26_21.29.41.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm new here and don't really know if I'm posting in the right area so bear with me please and thank you ! I hit a plateau [I've been in it for about 3 or 4 months ] I have hypothyroidism, I take t4, eat clean, go to the gym 4 -5 times a week for about 2 hours and I change up my workouts . I've been thinking about t3 ... any suggestions???
[I mostly lift and do body weight workouts for my cardio] View attachment 91342

Very impressive for the time frame...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

The progress is about a 10 month in between my before and now, my plateau has been for about the past 3 months .

Still very good progress...So what is history,any use of ECA,Clen just looking into background...

Still very good progress...So what is history,any use of ECA,Clen just looking into background...

Thank you !!! No, the only thing I used was CLA & Super HD from Cellucor, I haven't had much help when it comes to what to take which is why I'm on here.

Thank you !!! No, the only thing I used was CLA & Super HD from Cellucor, I haven't had much help when it comes to what to take which is why I'm on here.

So you get all training from lifting no cardio at all...Just want to make sure I read that right...

So you get all training from lifting no cardio at all...Just want to make sure I read that right...

Yes to lifting, and I do SOME cardio I do mostly body weight workouts to sweat though so not exactly running or jogging or anything like that but, maybe like high knees and mountain climbers stuff like that . But, yes you're generally correct .

First off , welcome to the best site on the net.
Second , huge props to your progress , its very impressive

There is a "Female forum" but i don't think it gets nearly the traffic that this board does.

Read through the the "New Members" thread at the top of this page , it will give you a run down on the rules and keep you from getting fussed at later.

For the most part everyone here is very welcoming and helpful , as in life there are some clowns but for the most part its a great place. The vast majority of the members are males so take that into account when you get some "off color" or "coarse" language and info.

Some people get annoyed when someone new ask a question that has been asked a dozen times before because we have a decent search function and its not used a whole lot , but sometimes the amount of info can be overwhelming and take hrs to sort through.

the Private messages are a good way to reach out to a member and ask questions if you see that they seem well versed in a certain topic.

There is also several great "coaches" here , you don't have to be a competitor to hire a coach and in my opinion they are a great investment in your fitness lifestyle.

First off , welcome to the best site on the net.
Second , huge props to your progress , its very impressive

There is a "Female forum" but i don't think it gets nearly the traffic that this board does.

Read through the the "New Members" thread at the top of this page , it will give you a run down on the rules and keep you from getting fussed at later.

For the most part everyone here is very welcoming and helpful , as in life there are some clowns but for the most part its a great place. The vast majority of the members are males so take that into account when you get some "off color" or "coarse" language and info.

Some people get annoyed when someone new ask a question that has been asked a dozen times before because we have a decent search function and its not used a whole lot , but sometimes the amount of info can be overwhelming and take hrs to sort through.

the Private messages are a good way to reach out to a member and ask questions if you see that they seem well versed in a certain topic.

There is also several great "coaches" here , you don't have to be a competitor to hire a coach and in my opinion they are a great investment in your fitness lifestyle.
Thank you!!! I appreciate that !

Thank you!!! I appreciate that !

Yea Gunsmith is a great coach by the way,he never tells anyone that lol...Gunsmith what would think about the T3 question being on T4 for thyroid problems... Your more advanced into that... Klynett I'm a Powerlifter so can only help in some areas...

Yea Gunsmith is a great coach by the way,he never tells anyone that lol...Gunsmith what would think about the T3 question being on T4 for thyroid problems... Your more advanced into that... Klynett I'm a Powerlifter so can only help in some areas...

Any help is better than no help !!! I will say my lower abdomen, triceps and inner thighs are the MOST uncooperative

Great job on your progress so far... just right off the bat if you are not really doing any intensive cardio I would start there before you hop on the T3 train, and I'd be interested to know about a T3/4 combo. I thought I hear that doing that long term is no good but I could be way off... anyways.. Welcome to PM!!

Any help is better than no help !!! I will say my lower abdomen, triceps and inner thighs are the MOST uncooperative

Do you do crunches,I do weighted crunches for ab for core strength... Triceps dips are a very good exercise...On inner thighs, honestly squatting is best for legs but there are quite a few different leg exercises that is not squats...

Great job on your progress so far... just right off the bat if you are not really doing any intensive cardio I would start there before you hop on the T3 train, and I'd be interested to know about a T3/4 combo. I thought I hear that doing that long term is no good but I could be way off... anyways.. Welcome to PM!!
Thank you !!!!!!

Do you do crunches,I do weighted crunches for ab for core strength... Triceps dips are a very good exercise...On inner thighs, honestly squatting is best for legs but there are quite a few different leg exercises that is not squats...

Also deadlifts are good for leg abdomen and back strenght...

I do crunches and flutter kicks , I do cable tricep pull downs and skull crushes and champagne presses and I do squat and leg press

I do crunches and flutter kicks , I do cable tricep pull downs and skull crushes and champagne presses and I do squat and leg press

Dips are great for triceps,as long as form is correct...On legs you have lunges,Sumo squats,hack squats just to name a few...

Are you taking the t4 under the supervision of a doctor? if so what does your tsh level on blood work?

it is possible you just need to relax a little, add a little more food and maintain where you are at. In a few months once your body gets used to this weight start "dieting" again and you will make progress

Are you taking the t4 under the supervision of a doctor? if so what does your tsh level on blood work?

it is possible you just need to relax a little, add a little more food and maintain where you are at. In a few months once your body gets used to this weight start "dieting" again and you will make progress
Yeah it's hard for me to help on the thyroid issue, I don't know much about...Being a Strength trainer was throwing ideas on different ways to hit her lagging spots...

Exactly , if you are on prescribed meds to go adjusting that stuff , sometimes your body just needs a break

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws