over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, need some major help!

Madrussiansvt

Newbies
Hey guys, I'm new here, I'm about 5'11 and 165 lbs, and dropping weight! I'm not new to weight lifting and some nutrition, I'm a hard gainer and started of with 140lbs, my first deployment I went up to 165, got back, cut down on the gym and was maintaining at 160. Second deployment I went up to 190, not sure about body fat, but I had a solid 6 pack, could run 5 miles with ease, bench 225 about 10 times or so, and curl 135 lbs couple of times. I wasn't huge, but I had some muscle mass on me and I loved it! I was using BSN pre-workout, post-workout creative, Nitrix, weight gainer, and whey protein. My diet was pretty solid, about 3-4 full meals a day + 3 or 4 protein shakes, always on same time. I was doing two muscle groups a day 6 days a week, about an hour at the gym, ran 3-4 times a week.
Anyway, it's been 3 years since then and I dont work out as much as then, my diet is more sloppy, my belly got bigger, chest and biceps smaller..... I end up loosing 15lbs and got done to 175, I'm trying to find time to do the diet and hit gym more often, but it's really hard to do with my schedule, and I just keep loosing weight! I'm at 165 now, and thinking about getting what ever I can to get back to at least 185-190. My over all goal to quickly put on good 20 lbs through out summer, it will be hard for me to get huge, but to get a little buff is possible. I know there is search button here, but I barely have any time at all to do any research on this matter, I need your help with my first cycle. I know injections are far better then oral stuff, but I want to try out some oral steroids first, is there anything out there that would help me? I don't want to take ton of pills as well, maybe 2-3 different products. I am a total noob when it comes to steroids, so please explain any benefits of one product over another, what goes good with it, where can I purchase it and what does it cost roughly? Thanks a lot for any kind of input.

I'm thinking maybe You shouldn't jump right into a cycle of anything ( at least for right now ).
Go back to the program you once had, did. ....Looks to me you were well in tune with yourself and Your diet for the exception of 2x6 W/O ....over training IMO.
I think No one here is going to take the time to explain how each "steriod" works and which is more effective, You said You know there's a search button? Be wise to use it.
And asking for sources, and how much?

Yea don't think thats going to happen either.

I’m in the same situation. I took a year off and look like shit. But gear at this point is not the answer you need to get your diet in tune and find the time to train again. I have done cycle’s in the past and could right now but I know until I get what‘s important in check it will be a waste. Plus your new again plan on making some good gain’s fast from eating and training. Good luck welcome back

First off welcome to PM!
This board is full of useful information and tools...utilize it!
Secondly no one should be telling you about where to get anything, that's for you to research and discover on your own.

If you want to get back in the game, a cycle (esp oral only isn't the way) isn't what you need. I'll be the first of many to tell you to suck it up, start training again slowly, not this 2x6 over training you're doing (Not even the pros hit it that much) non sense.

Lastly, devise up a diet (include your macros) training schedule or contact one of the many nutritionists/trainers on here and get to it.

Best of luck.

Dont do gear right now. You need to workout for a couple of years to see if you want to stick to it. Gear is not something to take lightly and just do half assed. You have to be dedicated.

With that said, i would change your diet more than anything.

Eat this as much as you can:

Steak, lean hamburger, chicken, whole eggs, peanut butter, avacados, olive oil, whole milk, QUALITY protein shakes, potatoes, oats, rice, yams, green veggies, .......AND EAT A TON OF IT. ALWAYS BE EATING!!!!!!

Also put a tablespoon of light olive oil in every protein shake or a big spoon full of peanut butter.

Hit the gym like a mad man.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member