over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Here

ryanbCXG

Registered
I thought i would throw up some pics. Really enjoying this board and I feel its good to post pics so people at least know where you are at. I also like to get thoughts/advice from others. Live in a damn small town and no one is a serious lifter/BBer. So i cannot get advice or talk to anyone in person about really anything to do with nutrition or lifting or PEDs.

If you have any ?s I will be more than happy to answer pretty much anything. Not sure what kind of info ppl would want. Any advice or thoughts are always appreciated. Always looking to learn from the guys who have acheived a ton.

Goals: Huge (240-260 not sure the mirror will tell me when i am close) Lean, 8-10% BF and strong as I can be. Would like to pull over 600, front squat 405 floor press 405 and push press/seated military press 315+ as a couple examples. These are long term goals.

Present: Just over 6ft. 205 in the morning empty/dry. BF unkown and am terrible at discerning it.

The flash is such a great thing. Washes everything out but oh well. Also no idea how to pose which i am sure you can tell.

Attachments

• IMG_3697.jpg
    IMG_3697.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 1,691
  • IMG_3698.jpg
    IMG_3698.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 986
  • IMG_3700.jpg
    IMG_3700.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 1,052
wilkommen!

So i am trying to lay down a good solid base of muscle/strength and attempting to not worry too much about BF. This is the most BF i have ever had as just to get over 200 my body is fighting me. It really does not want to go over that weight without adding on some fat. For a while i would hit 200 and attempt to recomp but it just wouldnt happen. BW would drop and so would fat or no change in fat. Dunno what it is about this weight. Wondering what ppls thoughts are on BF level for the goals above and what ppl would do to approach this. Does is seem like BF is still at a decent level and I should keep pushing up? I have no problem eating enough to gain no matter how much activity i have which is a lot sometimes. I have an apetite that pretty much no one believes until they see me eat. I have done some food challenges for giggles and am 5 and 0 so far :). Any info you would like that might help with your assement or if you are just curious ask away. I apprecaite any help/advice/thoughts. I will dig up some pics of where i was at when i started my gaining endevour. It will give ppl some laughs.

Edit: Found one. I have trained with weights since i was 14 but mostly just for sports performance and it was always an after thoguht. Then in college i lifted and cardio'ed just to stay in shape with no actual goals of strength or mass. Then i decided i wanted abs so i lifted for 1hr a day and did cardio for another 1-2 hrd dpending. and did this for a year. and this is where i ended up lolz at least i had abs:banghead:. Also found out i had 2 medical conditions around this time. Secondary hypogonadism and hypothyroidism. My pituitary seems to not be the best lucky me. Anyways this is Jan '11 when i decided i wanted mass. Sick of being skinny and small. I was 155. Down from 180 a year prior

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Welcome to PM. All the info and resources you need to meet your goals. Nice job

i would start with some clippers. losing some of that hair is going to make a big difference aesthetically.

i would start with some clippers. losing some of that hair is going to make a big difference aesthetically.

X2 . Razor to arms kinda of a pain but immediate improvement and I haven't figured out how to get my back . Maybe razor taped to stick , LOL . Chest is much easier but takes weekly maintenance .

Look like good base and could be body double for wolverine before long .

Welcome and good luck !
DWBO

I will do that thanks. I already hate shaving my face guess i didnt know the body hair made that big of a diff. Course the pic makes it stand out a lot more than in person.

X2 . Razor to arms kinda of a pain but immediate improvement and I haven't figured out how to get my back . Maybe razor taped to stick , LOL . Chest is much easier but takes weekly maintenance .

Welcome and good luck !
DWBO

My back doesnt really have much for hair. A couple ones that poke out here and there. The stick with a razor sounds like something that would take some talent and practice.

Lol my hair has not grown in 2 years. This is just how its been. So unless it starts growing again hopefully wont be wolverine.

Welcome and good luck !
DWBO

Nair for men my brotha. You can thank me later lol but welcome and good progress

YOu've made good gains already and you're definitely in the right place to get solid advice from folks who have tons of success in the bodybuilding/strengh/physique world. Welcome aboard!!

Peace,
M2M :cool:

I will do that thanks. I already hate shaving my face guess i didnt know the body hair made that big of a diff. Course the pic makes it stand out a lot more than in person.

My back doesnt really have much for hair. A couple ones that poke out here and there. The stick with a razor sounds like something that would take some talent and practice.

Lol my hair has not grown in 2 years. This is just how its been. So unless it starts growing again hopefully wont be wolverine.

Sorry mate . I meant as a compliment . Like X-men wolverine .

Saw your older pics, awesome progress man!

Really appreciate it guys.

JM thanks man. Great site here. So much knowledge. I spent literally 20hrs or so in the first week reading everything that i found interesting old and new.

Here is a crappy pic from my cell phone of where i am at now. Trying to flex and take a pic with the droid is hard lol. No shaving yet apologies. Going on vacation to San fran soon.

Edit can some one resize this this damn thing is ridiculous

Attachments

• IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 1,486
u have a good foundation which is a blessing.u will fill out nicely as u put on more size.

You have made huge progress. Just keep it going. Good to have you here :)

I would say shaving your chest would give you visually the biggest one day gains you have ever achieved.

Welcome to Promuscle. Good progress thus far. Keep at it. Just remember it doesn't happen over night, persistence is key.

Thanks appreciate the compliments. Love to kick ass in the gym. Its enjoyable to me to crawl out knowing that there is no way i could of done more. The only thing i like more than that is eating. :)

This site is absoultey full of members who have achieved what i am going for, getting freaky huge, so this is a fantastic place to read. Spent way to much time reading I have been going back and reading everything thread that even looks semi interesting. Probably averaging 2-3hrs a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear