over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW HGH on keto fasting

r0idb0y76

Newbies
Per title,
Last similar thread was 2012 and zero response, since its 10 years later I'm guessing this would be more common ?

So have pulled the trigger on a board sponsor for some GH and curious to options of when best to take it.

History:
Tried many diets and such over past 20 years and done a few cycles, been off for well over 7 years and got fat, now doing IF and not strict keto so i have a higher protein and still low carbs and for me its actually worked well.

Stats:
5.6 or 171cm
was at 91 kilo (200lbs) fat and now down to 81k (178lbs)
OLD 47

cycle:
Simple just 250 test E and depending on tolerance to GH 4iu daily, i did want to split it and know i can take before bed but unsure on the morning 2iu time line.

Question:
I normally get up 7:30 and have a coffee at 8, then go and train a new PPL split i have never tried before was normally a muscle group per day. Train around 11:30am and have an intra workout drink.
Have breakfast at 1pm high protein low carb , have a shake around 4pm and then dinner around 8pm.
So unsure of what is the best time to take the first 2iu since my eating isn't until later in the day.

Goal:
per most people just drop that fat content down to maybe 12% and regain some size and fullness.

If your main goal is fat lose 4 iu's i would split it like you said, 2 before bed and 2 as soon as you get up.
I would also drop the intra shake, when using GH you want to burn all the fat that it liberates, don't be afraid of loosing muscle, that won't happen when you use GH and a little bit of test. Hope that helps

I take a single 4 iu injection every morning. Works great for recovery, overall energy and sleep.

If your main goal is fat lose 4 iu's i would split it like you said, 2 before bed and 2 as soon as you get up.
I would also drop the intra shake, when using GH you want to burn all the fat that it liberates, don't be afraid of loosing muscle, that won't happen when you use GH and a little bit of test. Hope that helps
Thanks for the reply Mex, so you have answered the 2iu when i get up so cheers. But now have me wanting a bit more info on the intra drink?
i mainly have it as it has creatine hcl and some other key ingredients
example
10,000mg of Essential Amino Acids, B Vitamins and Electrolytes, 2,000mg of Citrulline Malate, 500mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 1000mg of L-Ornithine for Blood flow, 2000mg of Betaine , 1100 mg Electrolyte matrix of 400mg of Potassium, 250mg of Sodium, 200mg of Magnesium and 250 mg of Calcium, 2000mg Creatine HCL, 1000mg of D-Ribose and B Vitamins.

Is this not useful while on HGH?

thanks again

I take a single 4 iu injection every morning. Works great for recovery, overall energy and sleep.
Hi Hpp, I could be and probably are incorrect here, i watched a video from derrek MPMD and he was saying about taking to much at once and to split it?
Are you getting any sides at 4IU with the hands and such as i am kinda worried about that, i was reading that a guy had such bad hand pains it was waking him up during the night and im like FT lol not interested in the sides just low and slow safe dosage.

Don't jump into 4iu start at 2iu split. Add 1/2 iu each week until you reach 4iu or you start getting side effects. Stay at the dose you get side effects until they clear up.

You're intra is OK for keto/fat loss but a lot is unnecessary. 30min prior 10mg cialas 10gr EAA 2gr sea salt is all you really need, more like helpful not need.

Hi Hpp, I could be and probably are incorrect here, i watched a video from derrek MPMD and he was saying about taking to much at once and to split it?
Are you getting any sides at 4IU with the hands and such as i am kinda worried about that, i was reading that a guy had such bad hand pains it was waking him up during the night and im like FT lol not interested in the sides just low and slow safe dosage.
We are all different as far as sides go, back in the day when i could afford gh my hands never really bother me, my younger brother on the other hand, gets terrible carpal just from mk677 he says he can't even sleep from the severe pain

I have CTS already, if I don't do the above taper, or if I go to 5iu or more it bothers me. Reality thinking about getting the surgery.

will the GH help with bad knee's like cartilage repair at all ? i have not had any real injury , just getting very creaky and soreish

will the GH help with bad knee's like cartilage repair at all ? i have not had any real injury , just getting very creaky and soreish
I honestly don't know if it helps with rebuilding the joints or not, but Everytime I'm on it all my joints feel good, even when off of everything else, if i could afford it i would use it all the time

I feel less creaky when on hydrolized chicken collogen with GH. I think the GH needs something to work with.

Not trying to hi jacket the OP thread but why do you take it in the AM? I feel like everything I read says PM?

I have this in my elbow and Fish Oil helps me a lot. I take 2x a day and keep it going. I can't say if that will help your knees but it helps me a lot

If I was trying to build tissue and lose fat, keto is the hard route.

ESPECIALLY with GH. GH magic is half IGF. That requires insulin. Which requires carbs. Well….or a humalog vial.

And GHs insulin resistance is partially from dumping fats into the bloodstream. Why would you want to add MORE fat as a energy substrate?

ESPECIALLY with GH. GH magic is half IGF. That requires insulin. Which requires carbs. Well….or a humalog vial.

And GHs insulin resistance is partially from dumping fats into the bloodstream. Why would you want to add MORE fat as a energy substrate?
good points, everyone is different and what works for most has not for me hence the keto, i am not to the core strict keto , more lower carb and fasting. doing so ive had an extreme change in fat loss and energy.
Ive done the 6 meals chicken and broccoli, chicken and rice and all those and i personally never seen any real results to what i have now. maybe like a petrol and diesel engine , different fuels same goal.

I am by no means a body builder, my end goal is to lean up more and fill in more from a fat dad to an in shape one if that makes sense?
On the Knee issue, i just purchased
My mate that's an ex competitor swears by it. He said you know how many damn squats and leg presses ive done and it made mine feel great again.

If you are truly in ketosis any excess will be excreted through the urine and perspiration,

I get really good results with keto and GH. The trick is to be fat adapted so at least one month strict keto. When you body prefers fat as an energy source the fat dump gh dose is used efficiently. As for insulin on keto you can have some carbs pre workout and you go bsck to keto when used up. A couple iu of LOG helps, but I'd be cautious and won't direct that one lol.

I get really good results with keto and GH. The trick is to be fat adapted so at least one month strict keto. When you body prefers fat as an energy source the fat dump gh dose is used efficiently. As for insulin on keto you can have some carbs pre workout and you go bsck to keto when used up. A couple iu of LOG helps, but I'd be cautious and won't direct that one lol.

Ahh see your typing in cheat codes now brother. But yes, a Modified keto (much higher protein) with peri workout insulin and a dash of carbs to keep you conscious with GH is effective as hell lol

Ahh see your typing in cheat codes now brother. But yes, a Modified keto (much higher protein) with peri workout insulin and a dash of carbs to keep you conscious with GH is effective as hell lol
The cheat codes 😆 aren't needed for fat loss though. And if you're active or lifting you need more protein than standard keto.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws