over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New: Hormone injection that'll boost libido

Interesting neuropeptide with potential. Has affects comparable to HCG, which means it could be a replacement to HCG. To me, it sounds like it has libido affects similar to PT-141/Melanotan without the nauseous feeling. After some more user data is collected, would like to see how this peptide works out in real world applications.

"These findings generated intense interest that kisspeptin may be useful therapeutically. Kisspeptin has now been administered to humans in both the KP-10 and KP-54 isoforms. All of the studies so far have shown it to be safe for use in humans with no demonstrable side effects."

"In summary, both KP-10 and KP-54 acutely stimulate a gonadotrophin rise in healthy men and a first LH peak within 60 minutes of administration, with much more potency for stimulation of LH than FSH and a smaller effect on serum testosterone."

Man I wish they would come out with something that made you as horny as tren dies without the side effects. Love that shit but my temper goes to crap within 2 weeks so I always drop it.

Tren is special, makes me want to f**k like a demon. But the sides are too intense for me to run it as well.
What's the science behind tren increasing libido? Progesterone?

The bad thing about Kisspeptin when compared to HCG is the extremely short half life. This may be a bonus if used only as a sexual enhancement drug, quick getting in and out of the body. On the other hand with such a short half life it wouldn't work very well for maintaining fertility.

There are two types of Kisspeptin, Kisspeptin-10 which has around a 5 minute half life and Kisspeptin-54 which has a near 30 minute half life. This could be wrong I'm going off memory. I'd love to see a new peptide emerge to rival HCG in effectiveness yet with a low side effect profile, hopefully that time is coming soon.

What's the science behind tren increasing libido? Progesterone?
I don't know the true scientific reason behind why Tren ramps up libido so much. Haven't really read into it enough, but my Bro Science tells me it's directly related to how strong of an androgen Tren is. Tren is in the Nor-19 family, so yes, Tren can influence progesterone activity. But I've never had this issue, I'm not prone to higher than normal progesterone activity and never have had bitch tit, gyno or even itchy nipples. After years of experimenting, I know that Provi (mild), Mast (noticeable) and Tren (very noticeable) can increase my libido. Plus, the influence on my libido over time doesn't drop like some guys will notice with these compounds, especially Tren due to progesterone activity. In the past with running Tren and it being a Nor-19 I've never experienced "Deca d*ck" like some people have expressed and I've run as high as 700 -800/wk of Tren and have run Tren for an extended period of time. I'm assuming my elevated libido is because the 3 mentioned compounds increasing androgen levels and thus influencing the androgen to estrogen ratio in favor of androgen and testosterone. With all that being said, it's been years since I've run Tren in say a cycle, some of the other side effects kick my butt way too much for me to care to run it anymore. But I do take the occasional one-time pin, of a short ester comp blend of Tren, Mast, Test when the girlfriend is spending the weekend with me. I mainly do this for the Tren A, Tren A will boost my libido like nothing else can.

Don’t get your hopes up

1. 95 out of 100 peptides end up doing squat

or

2. Are bunk due to sketchy RC’s selling inert garbage.

Going to have to give it a go.
I do 10 mg ED from a slin pin and feel great. Libido is spot on. On test also and typically take 1/2 mg of adex about every 4 days.
I don’t mix it either if I’m pinning test or whatever else that day. I use a separate pin for the trest. Seems to keep it even

Man I wish they would come out with something that made you as horny as tren dies without the side effects. Love that shit but my temper goes to crap within 2 weeks so I always drop it.
They have it's called trestolone. Lol

Just seen I was late with the answer ha. Guess I should read all replies before replying next time.

I do 10 mg ED from a slin pin and feel great. Libido is spot on. On test also and typically take 1/2 mg of adex about every 4 days.
I don’t mix it either if I’m pinning test or whatever else that day. I use a separate pin for the trest. Seems to keep it even
Nice. Ya it's one of the few I haven't tried. I tried adding masteron to my trt and primo. Never got a higher libido off it like I hoped. Honestly it's probably high enough but sometimes I want that shit sky rocketed. Lol

Nice. Ya it's one of the few I haven't tried. I tried adding masteron to my trt and primo. Never got a higher libido off it like I hoped. Honestly it's probably high enough but sometimes I want that shit sky rocketed. Lol
Lol I know exactly what you mean.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner