over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New idea for IGF-1 and humalog protocal for site growth and all around size

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, I didn't know how to title this, I'll do the best I can explaining, I'm overworked, frustrated and fighting off a small cold, so bear with me...

I've been doing research on the best protocols for site growth, as well as different methods of incorporating slin usage... I've researched here, as well as numerous other sites... As far as insulin, the general consensus is to keep the cycles lower in the 4-6 range, most say 4 weeks, followed by two weeks off...

I've been looking into this very carefully, I'm currently at a stage that I want to experiment, however, I don't want to get fat, nor do I want my body to become insulin dependent, nor too used to it... I also wanted to try igf-1 for site growth... I remember thread a while back about some of the members of this board injecting caverject and igf-1 into certain bodyparts in order to gain size...

Not exactly sure how that worked out, but when I read that, the first thing I thought, was if that would work for calves? So I researched further just a few days ago and I came across a thread on here where one of our members gained a solid inch from just using igf-1 alone three times per week!!

So here's my idea and I'd like some input... How about working out 6 days per week and alternating days 1, 3, 5 as Humalog pre-workout with the pre, intra and post shakes with the appropriate carbs, protein, creatine, glutamine, etc...

Then Days, 2, 4, 6 injecting Caverject and IGF-1 into the calves, training the calves 1st thing, doing the regular workout and finishing with abs? perhaps that training could be in a fasted state... (I train 1st thing in the morning and I noticed an incredible amount of fat loss when I train fasted) Also when I take Humalog, I don't feel like working abs... I just want to pump the muscles I want to grow... So alternating with the igf-1 would probably keep me working the abs, focus on the calves, keep the fat off and keep my body from getting used to the Humalog...

Other supplements, are that Mk-344, (on it's way) blacktops 10ius/day, Deca 600mg/wk, sust 500mg/wk... Dbol 30-50mg day... Also 25mg t-3 day... That's about it...

I went from 200 fat pounds in Late January to 228 even fatter pounds March 1st... Then to 200 pretty lean pounds as of right now... But I want to bring the arms and wheels back up (especially calves)

I think you're over thinking it a bit...

1) As long as you're not taking huge amounts, insulin shouldnt be an issue
2) On off days take metformin or berberine or the like
3)Most people will micro dose IGF LR3 or Des in a couple different spots into the muscles they want site growth in but always put an emphasis on said muscle so its hard to say what is doing what

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear