over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new ifbb division...mens fitness!

hahaha

now we are going to have Abercrombie models walking around with IFBB Status

Take a look at the pics of what the competitor's look like. They look better than most guys on the big BBing boards, they are definitely on gear, etc. They aren't anything like an abercrombie model. The board shorts thing should go though.

This division for most part is going to suck, all the "Roosters" (guys that dont train legs) will come out trying to go pro. I think there should be a height limitation for it only allowing those 5'9" and up to compete in it because bottom line tall guys have a hard time being competitive as bodybuilders. Example 6'3" then this is made for you and i wont knock you, but 5'6" and couldnt cut it as a bodybuilder shouldnt be allowed. Also I think its going to make bodybuilding take the backseat at its own events. I know they are doing it for a marketing stand point to appeal to normal people as something achievable, if thats the case do the "Classic Bodybuilding" like what will be at arnold this year. It doing great overseas and doesnt emphasis on the unachieveable or gross mass monsters people dont like. Bottom line this division should only exist if they do height limitations because if these guys are models most modeling agencies like for guys to be atleast 6 feet and if not have a long muscle structure but its rare they arent tall. Just my 2 cents

Take a look at the pics of what the competitor's look like. They look better than most guys on the big BBing boards, they are definitely on gear, etc. They aren't anything like an abercrombie model. The board shorts thing should go though.

eh, i've seen some of the competitors. they look like the guys used in the "bodybuilding . com" ads...all of em like 5'10 170 but cut. NOT competition cut but cut for a regular dude.

i agree that it WILL bring more fans to the sport but now we are going to have random NOT big guys claiming IFBB pro status :banghead:

Absolutely Hilarious. Next comes mens Bikini.

WTF is up with the board shorts? There is deep irony here: They want to appeal to a larger fan base by making it LESS gay than posing trunks, yet somehow it becomes MORE gay.

Another irony is that some of them will be on the same amount of shit as the pros, their training will just suck ass or they won't eat for shit.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
ROFL I just noticed the flip-flops, the ultimate icing on the huge pink cake (which has a male stripper inside it who pops out with a banana hammock).

Judging Criteria:
* Stage Presence and Personality
Contestants will be asked to walk in board shorts (shorts must be just above the knee in length and can be one inch below the belly button, no spandex and no logos are permitted on the board shorts however a manufacturer’s logo such as Nike symbol or Billabong are acceptable. Competitors will enter the stage without a shirt and barefoot. No lewd acts are allowed. Example: The moon pose. Judges are looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey his personality to the audience.

BAWHAHAHAAHAH

Last edited:
Fitness models

yea for all the guys saying there Abercrombie models are being ridiculous...maybe compared to ronnie and jay but not everyone wants to be that big...i sure dont

I owned a gym and one of the guys who worked there is now a fitness model. He was a first team all state linebacker and a D1 College fullback. Abercrombie ain't calling him. But all the stay at home moms did.

Last edited:
This division is lame and ridiculous. This makes the Bikini division not look so bad any more; as it is pretty horrible in itself.

Looks good to me, these guys could get endorsements worth tons of cash since they are much more mainstream and appeal to typical American men and women. Also, did you see the vote results in the article?

wait a minute!!!!
are you telling me they're trying to put a new division where the criteria basically is:

- low body fat but not a sickening look from diuretic that make the muscles in your cheeks look striated and eyes sucked in like you're gonna die
- small tight waists
- big chests
- big arms
- good proportion
- good looks
- no need to have legs so big you look like a penguin when you walk
- no need to have calves that look like cancer growth
- no need to hike up your already tiny "posing trunks" up your ass crack to show your big gorilla butt striations
??????????????????????

MADNESS!!!!!!!

those guys do have pretty good size, I'm not sure what to think about this yet...

Nice way to water down the IFBB Pro status. And let them wear board shorts to cover the legs? Why not just small shorts, which will still show off the legs? Big legs show if the person has the balls to train hard or not. The board shorts thing shows who they are trying to attract as competitors.

wait a minute!!!!
are you telling me they're trying to put a new division where the criteria basically is:

- low body fat but not a sickening look from diuretic that make the muscles in your cheeks look striated and eyes sucked in like you're gonna die
- small tight waists
- big chests
- big arms
- good proportion
- good looks
- no need to hike up your already tiny "posing trunks" up your ass crack to show your big gorilla butt striations
??????????????????????

MADNESS!!!!!!!

One of my fav posts on here. Always like reading your posts. Like with anything there are pro'c and con's.

wait a minute!!!!

- small tight waists
- big chests
- big arms
- good proportion
- good looks
??????????????????????

MADNESS!!!!!!!

THIS IS not SPARTA labs!

If I remember correctly the NABBA has an ATHLETIC and BODY division.

wait a minute!!!!

- small tight waists
- big chests
- big arms
- good proportion
- good looks
??????????????????????

MADNESS!!!!!!!

Great post..!
:headbang: :headbang:

ROFL I just noticed the flip-flops, the ultimate icing on the huge pink cake (which has a male stripper inside it who pops out with a banana hammock).

BAWHAHAHAAHAH

im by no means codoning this nonsense but its ironic that youd call the flip flops the ultimate icing a huge pink cake. do you really think anyone outside of other bodybuilders thinks that wearing what amounts to a speedo on a stage while covered in oil and fake tan is hetero? the idea is stupid but i find it hilarious that everyone on the boards gets so mad at this and starts calling it gay of all things. line ten women up and show them pictures of the fitness guys in shorts and flip flops and then show them pictures of bodybuilders in man panties and i think its easy to determine which one would rank higher on the gay meter.

im by no means codoning this nonsense but its ironic that youd call the flip flops the ultimate icing a huge pink cake. do you really think anyone outside of other bodybuilders thinks that wearing what amounts to a speedo on a stage while covered in oil and fake tan is hetero? the idea is stupid but i find it hilarious that everyone on the boards gets so mad at this and starts calling it gay of all things. line ten women up and show them pictures of the fitness guys in shorts and flip flops and then show them pictures of bodybuilders in man panties and i think its easy to determine which one would rank higher on the gay meter.

Several meanings to the word gay, e.g. I have a gay friend who often uses the term "gay" to describe something that is exceedingly lame, however he does not mean "homosexual" when he says "gay." :D

Hope this helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost