New IFBB Division

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I may have a chance now :)

seriously, its all about money.....

**broken link removed**

:eek:

I called that one two years ago in a post I made. A tank top division and then a tight shirt division. I was joking back then. Sad to see it come true.

I thought this was going to be another thread about Classic Physique, and I was like why so negative...

Then I read the link and my mind is blown.

It's a physique compeition WITH A SHIRT ON. Jesus.
"Casual sports wear"

Hey IFBB defenders, defend this one for me...
Welcome to the era of "everyone is a winner." You don't even need to take your shirt off to win trophies any more.

I'm going to go ahead and make the prediction now... Long sleeve loose fit shirt and tight pants division within two years.

I'm going to go ahead and make the prediction now... Long sleeve loose fit shirt and tight pants division within two years.

Given how laughable your last prediction was before.... then it CAME TRUE.
I think you're on to something.

How about most attractive fat distribution?

Basically it's a beauty pageant?

Stop making fun. I am finally going to be an IFBB Pro :D

isn't there already ( maybe in EU) a pro physique model division that's in a small bathing suit , like the Classic division will use and shirtless ?

WOW!!!!

Now I've seen it all....
More crap we will have to sit through at the Arnold Classic waiting for the Bodybuilding!
It's all about the money!
The best thing I can see happening with this is maybe, just maybe some of the prize money may increase for the lower placing bodybuilders... then again, probably not

WOW!!!!

Now I've seen it all....
More crap we will have to sit through at the Arnold Classic waiting for the Bodybuilding!
It's all about the money!
The best thing I can see happening with this is maybe, just maybe some of the prize money may increase for the lower placing bodybuilders... then again, probably not

Sadly it will just be extra profit with the rest going to the new division competitors. These guys will be more marketable to the masses too so how sad would that be seeing them on flyers etc. Although I can just see it now... Kai Greene and Dennis Wolfe ripped to shreds and me next to them in my pink and white Ralph Lauren shirt with grey shorts and a nice pair of casual brogues :D

Bodybuilding shows are becoming even more diluted. This show should be on a seperate day and away from the real competitors.

Bodybuilding to me has always been a "manly" endeavor...strong men lifting heavy weights conquering the pain....but the IFBB is starting to get a little fruity if you know what I mean. Next thing you know there will be a "men's femininity" division where dudes come out and hit runway model poses like some RuPaul style shit.

Maybe EthanEtibari7x really was pro!

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people with love handles and no muscle wear superman and captain America tight tops. Ugh. Now it is institutionalized.

Bodybuilding to me has always been a "manly" endeavor...strong men lifting heavy weights conquering the pain....but the IFBB is starting to get a little fruity if you know what I mean. Next thing you know there will be a "men's femininity" division where dudes come out and hit runway model poses like some RuPaul style shit.

It's guys in general, not just the ifbb... I mean, look at what the "fitness/gym models" wear now... spandex tights, a pound of gel, vnecks that open almost to the stomach, skinny sweatpants, botox, fluorescent matching shit, etc.... 5-10 years ago if you wore that stuff as a straight man you would be made fun of ... now it's like the IG FB guys have turned semi gay metro look into the hardcore gym look... then the same guys wearing tights take their shirts off and have all the cliche street tattoos lol... it's quite a sight down here in Florida hahaha

Of course if you go back 20ish years ago you would have seen many manly men wearing spandex and bright colors. Unless you think Dorian was sort of metro looking!.... :) Styles come around again every 20 years or so.

Great, now we're gonna have "pros" being sponsored by Macy's. This'll be wonderful.

Can't wait for the new "Daddy's Boy" division they'll come up with next lol.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfoc6E4_5Q"]Daddy's boy unbreakable kimmy - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws