over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok this is from 3 weeks of 15mg CJC with DAC and MK677 daily.. prior to this i was on 8mg DAC for about 6 weeks i think..

8mg DAC drew a 415 on the igf1 serum test..

we should have some more tests coming soon in the 4-6mg range from a few guys who have posted in the DAC igf serum threads..

5NSohj8l.jpg

Ok this is from 3 weeks of 15mg CJC with DAC and MK677 daily.. prior to this i was on 8mg DAC for about 6 weeks i think..

8mg DAC drew a 415 on the igf1 serum test..

we should have some more tests coming soon in the 4-6mg range from a few guys who have posted in the DAC igf serum threads..

5NSohj8l.jpg
The question I pose to you would be is that extra jump from 415 to 607 worth it considering the money it would cost and the sides that are increased?
Did you really feel any different at 15mg as opposed to 8mg?

For selfish reasons I wish you hadn't added the mk677. What if 8mg dac and mk677 gave you more than 415?

The question I pose to you would be is that extra jump from 415 to 607 worth it considering the money it would cost and the sides that are increased?
Did you really feel any different at 15mg as opposed to 8mg?

For selfish reasons I wish you hadn't added the mk677. What if 8mg dac and mk677 gave you more than 415?

The cts and water were both bad at 8 and 15mg.. but they def increased with 15mg.. and as far as one being better than the other I guess it depends on your goals.. i was under the impression more igf means more growth.. so if money wasnt an option and I was trying to step on stage at 300 then i would def do 15-25mg.. but my case being a typical gym rat who is just trying to look better than most guys in my city I will be sticking to 6-8mg...

And looking back i should have kept the mk677 out of it but like you i was selfish and wanted immediate results and increased gh/igf.. so i swung for the fence..

I started playing with all these peps and myo inhibitors around july and i was 224 pounds.. now im hovering at 258-260 and thats with ALL the water gone..

Say what you will but something worked.. I have been eating like absolute SHIT just to hit 6k cals and Im still a 34in waist..

Im no vet, guru, or pro but i can say without a doubt all these drugs work.. and work good.. i hate i had so many irons in the fire.. badgerchampion is up 6 pounds on our folli with NO other drugs.. some other bros are up a few pounds on just our dac.. I personally think they all work synergystically.. But I decided to take them all simutaneously.. and looking back im glad i did..

Now im gonna cut the cals in half to 3000 and up cardio and drop the dac to 6mg and try to lean out as im prolly around 10+%

Last edited:
WTF Bro!!!!

Holy shit!!!

No more need for HGH. You just put all these Chinese sponsors out of business.

Cauthen, you are a true pioneer in the works of peptlde evolution!

Okay, now I'm seriously rethinking the $600 kit if serostim I ordered.

Wow!!! I'm dumbfounded!

Thank you for your contribution to the pep game!

Thanks Cauthen for your repeated experiments and feedback.

WTF Bro!!!!

Holy shit!!!

No more need for HGH. You just put all these Chinese sponsors out of business.

Cauthen, you are a true pioneer in the works of peptlde evolution!

Okay, now I'm seriously rethinking the $600 kit if serostim I ordered.

Wow!!! I'm dumbfounded!

Thank you for your contribution to the pep game!

Haha i hear ya bro!! thanks!

After seeing the clinical trials up to 25mg I said what the hell..

Well actually elvia said he wanted to know what 15mg would look like after i posted the 415 on 8mg.. so he was the straw that pushed me over the line..

Man that is pretty amazing and yeah dac maybe where its at, does igf and gh coincide tho together? I mean if u have a higher number for say igf, and ur gh serum is crap does it even matter or does one regulate the other?

Oh and id love to ask jj. Where the hell he got seros for $600??? WTF? Man i wish! I got a few guys who would guve a nut for that price these days :p

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Haha i hear ya bro!! thanks!

After seeing the clinical trials up to 25mg I said what the hell..

Well actually elvia said he wanted to know what 15mg would look like after i posted the 415 on 8mg.. so he was the straw that pushed me over the line..

Did you use huperzine A or pramipexole for this?

How high should we test cjcDAC? 20mg? 25mg?
You have me psyched on this protocol.

Did you use huperzine A or pramipexole for this?

How high should we test cjcDAC? 20mg? 25mg?
You have me psyched on this protocol.

Yes 200mcg huperzine... 500 mg egcg... and .5mg prami before bed...

and in clinical trials there were dose dependent increases up to 25mg..

i will dig the link up..

Man that is pretty amazing and yeah dac maybe where its at, does igf and gh coincide tho together? I mean if u have a higher number for say igf, and ur gh serum is crap does it even matter or does one regulate the other?

Oh and id love to ask jj. Where the hell he got seros for $600??? WTF? Man i wish! I got a few guys who would guve a nut for that price these days :p

I actually ran into a friend the other day who said he can get it for me much cheaper from his buddy with HIV. His HIV friend gets 3 kits a month and only needs one. I'm hoping for a price of $400. I live in a very high gay populated city where it's very easy to find guys with HIV. The $600 kit I have coming is from a pharmacist's good friend. He's marking it down to $550 since I've known him for 10 years.

Yes 200mcg huperzine... 500 mg egcg... and .5mg prami before bed...

and in clinical trials there were dose dependent increases up to 25mg..

i will dig the link up..

I'm in for this most definitely!

I heard that Dennis James has his clients on cjcDAC do you know it's a serious compliment to any protocol.

Serum IGF-I concentrations
Mean preinjection IGF-I concentrations ranged from 123–152 ng/ml in study 1. IGF-I levels remained elevated compared with baseline for 9–11 d after a single injection of CJC-1295 in all dosing groups in study 1, and mean levels increased by 0.5- to 3-fold over baseline (Fig. 4A). Mean IGF-I AUC0–7 d values were elevated in a dose-dependent manner, reaching statistical significance compared with baseline in the groups receiving 60, 125, and 250 μg/kg (Fig. 4B)

250ug equals 25mg for a 220lb guy...

here is the link.. says error but just click it.. it works.. its from endocrine.org one of the leaders in these types of studies..

**broken link removed**

I actually ran into a friend the other day who said he can get it for me much cheaper from his buddy with HIV. His HIV friend gets 3 kits a month and only needs one. I'm hoping for a price of $400. I live in a very high gay populated city where it's very easy to find guys with HIV. The $600 kit I have coming is from a pharmacist's good friend. He's marking it down to $550 since I've known him for 10 years.

Yeah thats the route a few of my buddies go is their hiv friends gettin 3 freakin kits a month??? Damn thats crazy! Shoot im in a state that is queen of the gays...ill have to find a few friends...nice man! I need those prices!!

How much MK-677 were you using?

I was doing 25mg-50mg ED/EOD just depending on how i felt and workout schedule etc.. and then bumped it to 50mg a night EVERY night a week before the test

Yeah thats the route a few of my buddies go is their hiv friends gettin 3 freakin kits a month??? Damn thats crazy! Shoot im in a state that is queen of the gays...ill have to find a few friends...nice man! I need those prices!!

If you ask every gay guy you run into if they have any buddies with HIV using serostim I guarantee they will know some.

Wow amazing!! Looks like I need dac by the boatload. I'm wondering how much the increase was from the dac and how much was from the MK. I'm out of MK as of yesterday morning and still on 5mgs of dac a week and will take serums on Saturday morning. Since you were using 50mgs MK I believe and I'm using 25mgs, we can compare our results.

We need to start compiling all these tests from different members. If my serum levels come back higher then your 8mg dac run then we know MK is a big factor.

If you ask every gay guy you run into if they have any buddies with HIV using serostim I guarantee they will know some.

If I am not mistaken JJ, I think they are prescribed 18 IUs a day at 5 days a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131