over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Interview with Nasser El Sonbaty, John Romano, and Lee Priest

Scott21

Registered
Must listen too, very funny!!

Be a little patient Nasser comes on half way during the presentation, talks about, how much food most pros really eat, and how much steroids he used and what he knows or thinks the pros are doing these days. Very straight forward and no bullshit!

**broken link removed**

haha at lee priest man that guy is fucken ridiculous with some of his comments ha.

nice one :headbang:

Yeah gotta appreciate Nasser's straight-forward nature.

all those years kovaks pushed the envelope for size over everything and he was muscletechs poster boy for being superman. all he ended up being was a freak that couldnt get anywhere on stage. even muscletech dropped him.

i have heard that ass wiping story before saying his wife had to use a towel on him as he was so immobile.

fair dues to nasser i like his approach.i think this is because he is retired has cash doesnt need some little supps sponser getting him to say he has never been bigger stronger or healthier that the day he started using there creatine

half the food double the drugs

one more thing i notice,everyone always went on about lee priest being hilarious and the life and soul yet he is boring as hell and just seems like he has nothing to say

one more thing i notice,everyone always went on about lee priest being hilarious and the life and soul yet he is boring as hell and just seems like he has nothing to say

because he is trying so hard to protect his story that he told on muscular development about how his doses are insanely low (like first 3 cycles low)

I know I may be way out of date with this question, but did Lee Priest tattoo his face? I noticed a very Tyson looking tattoo on the pic that you click on to hear the vid..

He used to be......

Nasser seems like a down to earth guy. I'm looking forward to reading his book. Not sure what is true and what is not, but at the very least it will be entertaining!

ANybody got cliffs for what he says?

I cannot stand listening to John Romano for more than 5 minutes.

For those that won't take the time to listen to it, Nasser admits to trying 35 units of GH a day...He said he just felt like crap though and stopped(I'm paraphrasing here).

up to 5grams of test plus other orals and anabolics and also up to 35iu of gh per week? lol my bp would cause my head to explode!:eek:

up to 5grams of test plus other orals and anabolics and also up to 35iu of gh per week? lol my bp would cause my head to explode!:eek:

Gh was per day not week

HGH

35IU is a lot of HGH.. I bet the prices in the 90's were a lot more expensive also. Anyone know the prices of HGH back in the 90's? $4 per iU?

It blows my mind that some of these guys can tolerate such insane amounts of drugs without tons and tons of side effects.

I think this is their true genetic gift, not just the ability to build muscle.

Nasser was saying there was an old pro who is taller than most bodybuilders, around the LA area that used 30iu of hgh per day. Could he be talking about Gary Strydom?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131