over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new jersey cops/firefighters getting tested for juice

Im an anarchist and my stance on everything in life is Man's law is one big joke, but Gods law should be followed(with the exception of thou shall not lie) ;)

Great lets make us a nation of pussies. Soft, small fat cops and military, thats just awesome for America. If anything cops and military should be allowed to juice. To bad their isnt more lawyers and media who are pro-juice b/c they control the law completely.

i like the way u think i agree lol they should jsut say fuck it and make it legal but thtas what its going to turn into america being soft which i dont like they should provide all of us with juiceee:D

Great lets make us a nation of pussies. Soft, small fat cops and military, thats just awesome for America. If anything cops and military should be allowed to juice. To bad their isnt more lawyers and media who are pro-juice b/c they control the law completely.

Not only should they be allowed, it should be encouraged IMO. Steroids can be harmful if abused, just like alcohol, food, water. Anything is harmful if abused! What's funny, is the article says the long term side effects aren't known... no shit! Because the lawmakers won't allow tests to be run to study the ACTUAL effects. They go based on anecdotal crap; I got a brain tumor because of steroids, or, my son killed himself and I found a bottle of steroids in his room. Now we're not going to mention he was on an anti-depressant though. Get the F outta here

Education is what people need. They do not need there tax dollars to be wasted on government scare tactics. Use of AAS is a lot different from abuse.

I am not totally anti-government just anti in my personal business.

As a professional fire fighter it amazes me to what length some city will go to beat down the over achievers. Lets not go after the guys that thank major exercise is getting out of the recliner and going outside to smoke. The guys whose bunker gear is sold by the yard not inches. We all have them, they half ass everything. While the over achievers are working they stand around smoking and bitching. Does half the work in twice the time and always have something to say about muscle turning to fat. Lets be honest everyone one of us, every one of us, from time to time doing something against the law. Drive after a couple beers, have sex in place we shouldn’t, drive faster then speed limit.

As a former LE I can tell you most LE don't think AAS should be illegal. Most of the ones I know have busted guys with stuff on a vehicle stop ,and let it go. Mostly because they do feel uncomfortable enforcing laws they don't believe in. Of course there are the assholes who would probably steal the stuff and there are the ones that would write their mother for speeding.

I know there was a thread recently about juiced cops and there were valid points on both sides. Another thing to consider is that a cop can pull you over for speeding,but is not obligated to give you a ticket. There is a gray are where cops are sworn to uphold the law and in the case of fed leos, to uphold the constitution . One of the things feds are sworn to protect is the United States laws AND constitution. What happens when the laws disregard the constitution? I am not saying this is the case with regards to AAS, but many times the government does what it wants even if it is not what are forfathers intended.

Also many cops do respect the laws and use . They just go about it in a way that they aren't breaking any laws. HRT is one example. Also look at some of the legal designers available today. It is very easy to suspect someone of using something illegal, but that may not be the case.

Last edited:
all I have to say is Derek Poundstone
case closed

As a former LE I can tell you most LE don't think AAS should be illegal. Most of the ones I know have busted guys with stuff on a vehicle stop ,and let it go. Mostly because they do feel uncomfortable enforcing laws they don't believe in. Of course there are the assholes who would probably steal the stuff and there are the ones that would write their mother for speeding.

I know there was a thread recently about juiced cops and there were valid points on both sides. Another thing to consider is that a cop can pull you over for speeding,but is not obligated to give you a ticket. There is a gray are where cops are sworn to uphold the law and in the case of fed leos, to uphold the constitution . One of the things feds are sworn to protect is the United States laws AND constitution. What happens when the laws disregard the constitution? I am not saying this is the case with regards to AAS, but many times the government does what it wants even if it is not what are forfathers intended.

Also many cops do respect the laws and use . They just go about it in a way that they aren't breaking any laws. HRT is one example. Also look at some of the legal designers available today. It is very easy to suspect someone of using something illegal, but that may not be the case.

As a former LE I can tell you most LE don't think AAS should be illegal.

X2 for former LE.

Easy solution: Test em all. Then compare excessive use of force complaints for the Clean group vs. Geared group. Then tell the Jersey bureaucrats to go fuck themselves.

But of course, it's too easy and logical to have proof before making allegations. That would make sense.

Because I'd bet the geared up ones are likely to have FEWER disciplinary reprimands for force than average. I'd bet money on it. Bigger stronger cop = less likely to pull some shit trying to fight or get away. Which is how most force starts.

Case in point: A female partner. Ok, bitch was mean (I loved it). But her small stature and big mouth got her into more scraps than anyone when she went out alone. When I was there, we seldom had a problem unless she stood between the door and the suspect.

X2 for former LE.

Easy solution: Test em all. Then compare excessive use of force complaints for the Clean group vs. Geared group. Then tell the Jersey bureaucrats to go fuck themselves.

But of course, it's too easy and logical to have proof before making allegations. That would make sense.

Because I'd bet the geared up ones are likely to have FEWER disciplinary reprimands for force than average. I'd bet money on it. Bigger stronger cop = less likely to pull some shit trying to fight or get away. Which is how most force starts.

Case in point: A female partner. Ok, bitch was mean (I loved it). But her small stature and big mouth got her into more scraps than anyone when she went out alone. When I was there, we seldom had a problem unless she stood between the door and the suspect.

Agree!!

im happy with all the inteligent responces here.
this is a very important topic and effects the life of the vast majority of the board members here.

the problem is that it is such a socially delicate topic though it really should not be. and what people are saying kind of shows that. while i do not agree with police breaking the law, i will say that most of the cops that i have encountered that clearly juice are usually the more level headed and reasonable to deal with, the small, fat and clearly out of shape usually try to overcompansate.

for most of us it take some work and dedication to yourself to be healthy, look good and for those of us that take it to the extreme we usually have a strong work ethic and intelect and that carries over into our jobs and familiy lifes as well. so in theory the juiced up cop might be the better one, all more reason why drug use is not the problem, and we as a society should demand that good lives not be ruined by bad laws.

here is where being vocal about your drug use can be a good thing, especially if you are one of those people that is exemplary in every other way. for LE or past LE and everyone else for that matter please check out an organization called LEAP. they are police in favor of legalizing drugs.

they have a great message but really do not do enough to get things done.
then again so far no one has, people have been trying to legalize weed for 70 years now, and look at the disaster and mockery that that has become.

i feel that the real problem is because we do not understand drug use as a culture. there are many reasons, but a lot lie in how many "drugs" were introduced and that was kind of in a sneaky way, and a way that people at least had no knowledge of what they were doing.

understanding what you want to do in regards to drug use is key.
people unfortunitly rarely take an edjucated aproach to drug use especially "recreational" drug use. actually i feel that the online bb comunity is is a fair example of better drug use.

here at least most try and encorage knowledge and try to stear people in a direction of health and well being over proffit, in our best examples. many times people come to boards like this with the idea of im gona get jacked and do a cycle! while unfortunitly there is way too much of this and its various interpretations that do go on. there is also a fair amount of encouragement to not do that and to reevaluate your world views if that is what your approach to "being jacked" is. again in the best examples and those are typically the ones that in this case are walking around (being jacked ) but more to the point they are the ones that encorage health and the importance of a well balanced life to the individual and in many cases these are the guys who will be the biggest advocates of avoiding drug use.

There are departments out there testing firefighter and police officers for AAS, Phoenix was the first. More will follow, this is reality, and AAS "education" will not change it. Next, more and more departments will make you go through "their" doctor if you are prescribed TRT/HRT, just to ensure you are not legally juicing (what do you think your odds are you will still be prescribed TRT?) There is momentum at the Federal, State, and local levels to do exactly this, due to preceived liability issues...public safety first.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws